Serenity's First Grow

Here we go. 19 days old
IMG_20160306_154308888.jpg
IMG_20160306_154516068_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160306_154546682_HDR.jpg

She's gorgeousss. Pretty soon you'll have bud sites popping up everywhere, especially if you start Lsting!

She will be getting ponytailed both tomorrow and Tuesday :thumb:

Yeah, if you bend her horizontally, itll start opening up more and more sites, too!

Instead of bending, I just moved some CFLs around her sides so she is getting a bit more "360" light instead of so much top light. A good balance of both actually. There's benefits to using 8 bulbs I suppose lol.

When should I swap in more 2700k bulbs? I know they are preferred for flower but I'm unsure when to switch

Very good work mate, looks top work!
As for changing, I'd do it around week 7, once all of the vertical growrh has stopped and she actually starts putting growth into her flowers, and when you start the flowering nutes and additives.
Cheers!

Her last feed was 1/2 strength and today she just got water to flush a bit. Probably gonna do 1 maybe 2 more veg feedings at 1/2 strength or maybe even full dose. After that another flush before the switch to flowering nutes.

I've also cut back on the ponytailing because she is growing so quickly I don't want to smother new growth

Back
Top Bottom