Convinced grow journal

Re: convinced grow journal.

yup that would be it. ty bro. glad we got a breathing grow dictionary. thanks.
got some new pics to put up in a bit.

ok well heres a lil update pic's **

this one got pinched tonight. i rather bush than anything. oldest!
100_09122.JPG

2nd oldest. also got pinched.
100_09133.JPG

3rd oldest. didnt get pinched yet. also just got transplanted.
100_09142.JPG

as it turns out i went to the store today bought more lights. 1cu bag of potting soil with phosphorus for roots. and forgot to buy another pot. so it gets transplanted tommarow.

this one didnt get pinched yet either.
100_09152.JPG

yup thats all we got so far. hope u guys enjoy watching these girls grow up as much as i do. there branching out already, its cool to get hella blazed and just stare at em.

as it turns out the result from pinching. its forcing more growth on the sides and in the branch's

well i just added 80 more watts. shop light at home depot $7.99 2 t12 40watt tubes 2 for $3.99

heres some pics of the overall grow room. when u guys think i should flower?
100_09162.JPG

some height to the grow.
100_09171.JPG

well iam gonna chamber my grow off and make a chamber for 1 plant to veg. i.e my mother plant. and i have some room for my clones. overall bomb ass closet cuz iam gonna veg my mother down below with the flowering ones. up above iam going to throw up a shop light and have the clones up there.

100_09183.JPG

i'll get a pic and show u guys wat iam talkin about.
well when u guys think i should throw them into flowering? iamma go get one of the 150watt hps. or maybe a couple.
iam going to take endo's light strip technique and use it on my motherplant chamber. i have 2 of the sockets now. iam going to buy another shoplight and tubes today. and a pot to transplant shorty.

Looks good. When flowering remember that it can double if not triple in size. How tall is your grow room and also take in consideration that when adding an a hps you plants have to be farther away.

hey dude are u using soft white fluros the compact ones? just wondering going to use in my grow

iam using the the 43=150watt cfls. also got some 100's in there.

here i chambered it off already. this is what it looks like. uptop iam going to put the clones.
100_09202.JPG

Glad to see you are using cups. You will find it alot easier to transplant that way instead of that troth.

yeah. decided i would take your advice and go with cups. the only problem i saw. was that if u are not ontop of your transplanting it will stunt growth a little bit. guys what i did to rid myself of this problem, when u take the "plug"(at this point is pretty much what it is.) turn it upside down. and take your find and poke into the soil a bit and jumble the roots around. if you rip some dont worry it will be just fine. dont forget to put water in the whole before you transplant. and water with superthrive to aleviate some of the stress.

today i transplanted the last one out of the cup into a #5 grow bag.

alright another one of these PIC"S"""""""

this is the oldest one. hey u guys think they will get root bound in these pots?
100_09312.JPG

side and top shots. tons of growth since i pinched them.
100_09401.JPG

here we got the side view where u can see alot of growth since pinching. branching out alot!
100_09322.JPG

heres top shot. cant really see much growth but u can see the pretty 7 leaves.
100_09331.JPG

ok here this plant. the bottom leaves are dying. i dunno why. maybe stress or something. i know it wasnt from lack of water or too much. any ideas?
100_09352.JPG

heres a top shot where u can see a bit of the leaves that are dying. she hasnt been pinched yet either.
100_09361.JPG

heres the last transplanted one. doing pretty good. hopefully there all females. here u can see the branching just starting.
100_09381.JPG

and heres the top shot to her. shes quite pretty. nice lookin lady. all there stalks are absolutely thick! she just got pinched this morning.
100_09391.JPG

ok i decided that iam going to move them up into 5gal buckets. there they wont get root bound. there gonna get moved up tommarow after work. i gotta get more soil. and 2 more buckets. wow runing out of room already.

hey when do u guys think i should flower? i made a chamber so i can take clones. when u guys think i should take some clones??? plz dont ask how old they are cuz i dont remember.

yeah, those pots are still to small, now you're going to have to transplant again dude. That will set you back a week or so.
Vin

yeah. thats alright i got all the time in the world. i just wanna take clones. but i dont know the sex of the plants yet! fuck!!! what a wonder?

tell me what u guys think about this idea?

take all 4 of my plants and throw them into flowering. than as soon as i can weed out all the males. switch em back to 18/6?
you guys think that will work? than take clones?

Take a clone from each plant and flower the clones, being careful to keep track of which clone belongs to which mother. When the clones show sex, you'll know the sex of your mother plants. That is probably the easiest way.

dude that is the best idea i have heard yet. that will let me know which ones to get rid of hahaha. yeah dude u just saved me an ass load of bullshit. props on the pointer. you get a rep point.

No problem, man. I have never grown, but I do spend a lot of my free time reading about growing. I'm glad I could be useful in this situation. :smokin:

ok guys i think i know where iam gonna take this grow. after i figure out which are my females. i think iam gonna keep the females in veg. take as many clones as i can for a decent period of time. and flower the clones. or do like a s.c.r.o.g and flower like 10-13 big ass colas at a time? what u guys think on that?
and do like a sea of green but only with cola's?
u guys understand what iam talkin about?

Back
Top Bottom