Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Sorry haven't updated in a while, just been busy. Last night I flushed baby girl for the final run :) 1-2weeks to go. Strait ph water from here on out for her. I'll have pics later tonight when she wakes.
Tables doing well, need to swap res though. An the stretch seems to have finished for the most part :)
The kb r on the deck waiting for their turn under the lights. Was Gona leave em out doors but decided to flip them as soon as baby girl is finished as I still have an oz kush, 2 white cookies started an a few Girl Scout cookie clones coming very shortly :)
Again I'll post more this evening along with some pics :) happy growing all

Ok just a bit of an update, as I said baby girl is in final flush an looking amazing :)
420-magazine-mobile1565723876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile834607348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487816559.jpg
420-magazine-mobile846566144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1936908487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1442378547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2034392725.jpg

Clipped a few lower small branches a few days ago an smoked it today an is very nice indeed. Clear high with very lil body stone, lasts a few hours Iam very impressed :)
Ok on to the flood table. Got me a few stretchers but they all just about done. Nice lil budlets forming an everything's staying healthy
420-magazine-mobile1412555137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2136987802.jpg

An the kushberry an a few diesel clones that will be heading into the tent very shortly
420-magazine-mobile289452463.jpg

Baby girl came down last night, 5.78lbs of wet bud along with 2lbs of trim an popcorn. More then happy with the yield from her. An the smoke is potent although not cured yet :) now the tent has the 2 kb an a few clones I had kicking around. Need to finish off a bunch of strays to make room for the 2 white cookies an the gsc that's coming in the next few days :)

Sorry haven't been on, just super busy. Ended up dry weight of 1.18lbs :) now Iam waiting on the flood table to finish an a few I have in the tent. Just trying to make space. At the moment I have 1 diesel, a few kushberry an oz kush 3 Girl Scout cookies 2 white cookies an I have a Wonder Woman coming in next few days. Was asked if I was given her if I could make him a few clones so I said sure :) I'll get a few pics up shortly

Yes wiley! Good
To see you man. This journal has been kicking around the bottom of my sibbed list for too long .

That is a fat haul bro! How is the smoke?

U got a new journal?

Smoke is beautiful, smooth an creamy a lot of head high with just a touch of couch lock. Very lil bit goes a long ways. Made some oil with the trim an got to watch my dad sleep it off in the bottom of the boat for 2 hrs while we were out fishing lmfao. I finally got my Wonder Woman along with a bud to try an yeah Iam excited. Very nice smoke with a big kick :) gotta love getting a sample with the plant. My back deck looks like a forest now
420-magazine-mobile1050572759.jpg
i got a sour diesel (baby girl clone) a kushberry, oz kush, Girl Scout cookies white cookies an now a Wonder Woman in the mix. Looking to put ww in the flood table as soon as it's ready :) the rest Iam Gona leave turn outdoors. Might take a sd clone for the winter but not sure yet.
I'll be posting more once I empty my table an tent as they finish up. Next grow is Gona be a Wonder Woman sog in the flood tables ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom