1970s' Blue Planet Organic Soil - Smellyberry - Super Lemon Haze - Vanilla Kush

Great vid Quixilver ! Everything he said makes sense as it mimics my expereince so far. I definitely need to move upward of 335F to get what I am looking for out of a vape.

I must be in the minority... I enjoy a joint the best over bongs, or pipes. Its the most wasteful but the high is right in my sweet spot. Its possible I just haven't found the right bong.

I must be in the minority... I enjoy a joint the best over bongs, or pipes. Its the most wasteful but the high is right in my sweet spot. Its possible I just haven't found the right bong.

I find joints the most relaxing, I can't sit there and smoke a bong or a bowl for 20 minutes and just unwind.

It's also a pain to try reading a book and keep lighting a bowl constantly.

It is very possible. I don't even own a bong, a sI can never bring myself to buy something so expensive(For the good ones) that can't even try out first lol...I really prefer a smaller water pipe to a "bong"...When I think of bong, I think at least 8 inches and up...I love the taste of a nice water filtered hit, through something that doesn't take my whole lung to clear the chamber....

It's also a pain to try reading a book and keep lighting a bowl constantly.

Lol, It's a bitch to read a book while medicated period...:lot-o-toke:

cant agree more, i nice spliff to unwind at the end of the night, a nice indica strain goes nice, but on a nice hot day on a beach somewhere or out walking in the country a nice sativa to mellow out to and enjoy the son, now dont quote me on the spelling of this, but i remember having a chilum, it was like a pipe with a sort of stone in the end, bit of a mad idea but it worked, now i use a nice hand carved pipe all the way from jamaica, my mom picked it up on her last trip when she took my kids on holiday, my kids have been abroad more then i have, i been to france when i was at school and i been to ibiza in 1996, n thats all the traveling i have managed and afforded to do, my mom spoils my kids and saves up and takes them all over the place, i think its a good thing they get to see what i never had the chance to do, but id love a nice holiday soon, possibly pick my own smoking implements up then, but the pipe she bought back is in like 3 pieces and you can use one piece on its own or add another piece then you can add the last piece and it has a sort of rush hole in it to let the air in when you take your finger off, its gives a nice smoke, all wooden carved but the bowl is carved out of some stone so you dont burn any wood when lighting up, prefer a nice joint though, never tried vap, sounds interesting though, would like to try but wouldnt want to spend a load of cash and not like it or use it often enough, cant beat a nice joint watching tv lying down getting read for bed, problem is i got 2 kids n end up standing on the balcony freezing,

Great vid Quixilver ! Everything he said makes sense as it mimics my expereince so far. I definitely need to move upward of 335F to get what I am looking for out of a vape.

When I want to get the most out of my bud, usually I will set my vape around 300F and usually the first few pulls you get really strong flavor...after that flavor starts fading I usually will start cranking it up in small amounts until I feel there is no more flavor coming out of the bud, and it tastes kind of like burnt popcorn. Then into a jar it goes for either when I want a really couchlock stone, I will mix it into a blunt or joint with fresh buds, or save it for edibles :)

I guess you can say I don't really have a favorite smoking tool, they all come in handy for different reasons... When I want to all out relax and get super stoned, out comes my 2 foot double perk bong, one or 2 good rips and I'm laid back :) I love blunts and joints for social situations because #1 breaking a joint only costs ridicule, but not $$ lol, and its much more fun to keep it going instead of repacking bowls and pieces. When I'm cruising the forums here or reading, I usually have my glass bowl packed because I can pick it up, take a hit here and there, and not have to worry about keeping it burning, or knocking over my expensive bong...lol (I've broken 3 so far, +300$ bongs...I've definitely learned :) And when I really want a treat, or want to dial in my high, thats when my vape come's out :) Its like the icecream to the dinner :)

I recieved my celestron 2 Megapixal USB microscope. I am impressed! for $50 you cannot go wrong. Beats the crap out of the Radio Shack handheld at $15.

I just loaded the software that came on CD and plugged it in. Took 2 minutes and it was ready. I have 4 smellyberry clones I am going to harvest this Saturday. It looks like they are getting close to ready.

Image712.jpg

Image439.jpg

Image1110.jpg

THe only complaint I have is the there is no focus. They recommend using the zoom to focus. I want to use full magnifaication at 150x. THis requires that I play with the distance from the lenz to the speciman to achieve focus. Doable, but not easily. The pics above are my first. I can get better focused pictures but I was on my lunch break and had to get back to work.

This is so much more relaxing to use than the Radio Shack. Once you get the distance set right you can just slide the speciman arround at will while you watch your monitor. ...and it take pictures and movies too!

wow nice trics. I'm subbed.

Glad you stopped in! Someday I am going to visit the Emerald Isle. 100% Irish blood as far back as I can tell.

2 litres look great! Did you weigh them wet! I got about 4 1/2 ounces wet off of 3 two litres in soil.

I did not weigh them wet. I should have. I will be jarring them up tonight and get a dry weight

I have some Irish too but I'm at the edge of the emerald triangle. I have been to Ireland though. Beautiful place.

Sorry for the confusion on my part. I had never heard of the Emerald Triangle. I googled it and have educated myself that the Emerald Triangle is in northern California.

I feel so dumb I want to hide. :morenutes:

I weighed and jarred up th 4 plants I harvested on the weekend. I dried them out maybe a day longer than I should have. Anyway heres some pictures.
1st_hemp_harvest_005.JPG

1st_hemp_harvest_004.JPG

I was pleasantly surprised at the yield especially as dry as the buds are after forgetting to do this yesterday. Yield of the 4 plants was as follows. Humidity in the jars is 49% 2 hours after weigh-in. Blue Planet 2part with Bloombooster rocks.

1. 36.5 grams
2. 39.2 grams
3. 34.1 grams
4. 34.6 grams

Total 144.4 grams.
...or 5.1 ounces.
average 36.1 grams per plant.
...or 1 ounce 8 grams per plant

I was told to expect 12 to 15 grams per plant with 2 liter Hempy style growing. I pretty much trippled that. Gonna go smoke a bowl of it since its already dry. Too bad not much cure is going to happen at 49% humidity in the jar.

I took these a little early. I will be taking the last 4 of 8 Saturday. It will be interesting to see how much yield I gain if any.

Back
Top Bottom