Indos 2nd Grow 2 Auto D.P-T.D & 1 Dinafem-Cheese

The Sick T.D.. will it be grand to top the very top bud its about 70%orange hairs on the top and the rest still need some more light :)
IMG_024731.JPG
IMG_024631.JPG

And the non Sick one should be alright for another couple days...
IMG_024334.JPG
IMG_024439.JPG

My fast bud in massive pot has done kind of the same she had a nitro abundunce and shed her 5fingered leaves and all she has now are 3fingers very strange I don't have any yellowing but she's real straggly :( will need to look into this :) with taking the top go ahead mate I do two part hervests on all my ladies when u take that cola off the other buds dense up and chrystalize :) :bong:

Looked it up so three things can cause a plant to go 3 fingered pheno but would have them to start light and stress so I guess mine is light and stress yours is nite stress but while your in with sciccors trim all dead dyin leaves to prevent moulds they won't recover any way and for light exposure tie your branches spread out have a look at my thread u will see how and I am uploading my mutant pics for you too see now :bong:

:) hope you enjoy the smoke :) its a pain but lesson learned for future grows :) yeaa mate all my plants are autos (except the plants that aren't In pots I've got two bagseed one was in potnoodle now in coffee mat tub and other in a 2l bottle there just to stop me doing silly things like topping an auto again :rofl:) :bong:

:rofl: hahaha yeaa there only in small containers to stress rootzone nd try keep them small normally any pots are as large as can get even my chili's my misses does her nut telling me to use smaller pots but i don't like restrictions lol may have to go and take a peak at a few strain reviews and grow reports on the master kush see what she is like :) clonin is fun mate I find it easy some find it a little tricky but means you can have multiple plants off just one lady :) sounds like a plan I'm just going to use one my freebies when I start photo there all fem :bong: happy bunday :bong:

Ahh i see haha yea defo bigger the beaster:ganjamon::cheesygrinsmiley: Love scrolling through catalogs and finding new autos and flicking through the plant details :tokin: Yea it should be good cloning when it come around to it, have a root powder that my ma uses for cuttings of plants around the garden and it seems to work pretty well:) Bubble kush too:yummy: indeed it does, im gona only ever to 2 photos a time just so i can look after them better and the lack of space and light, but the yield should be grand of two todo a while :lot-o-toke: Ill throw up afew photos later on i have to babys on lst and one on scrog. only new to it but all seems well so far :D

Well with some plants some actually thrive with compacted root systems lol but yeah any rooting powder is supposed to help clones root better I find simple water clones easiest and best tho I clone a lot of different plants chili's roses and cannabis I think it's amazing how a branch can develope roots and become an exact replica of its mother its amazing:) I guess your a big kush fan? I looked up the master kush also named og kush sure does look amazing :) yeaa its best not to try and over do it one plant can grow massive given the right care and attention and the yield would be same as a few overcrowded trees :rofl: :bong: can't wait to see them mate did you see my minor lst and clones? Also topped photos? I done an update yesterday :) but definitely want to see your babies and how you find the scrog :):bong: Keep it green :roorrip:

oI was thinking that, u offten see avrage garden plants bundled roots together before they go into the ground or bigger pots. yea it is pretty cool alright recreating extra minions of the one plant :grinjoint: I am :) although i havent properly tryed an OG/ Kush strain yet so ill be looking foward to growing one:D True that man haha. and i was in the process of taking one pic and the battery died haha so the cams charging ill have to thorw them up later on:) in the mean time ill have to go fetch me some smoke :roorrip:

Yeaa its a type of high stress training some plants roots are restricted to make them produce fruit/flower quicker others are so the plant becomes rootbound but when planted into a larger container will have a growth spurt I believe it's used in cannabis for the second reason :bong: isn't it just and if you have 2grow rooms you can always have the exact same weed and plants its amazing how a bit of side growth can produce new roots :) :rofl: don't you just hate when that happens it normal happens to me right as I have the perfect shot I go to snap and bam the battery dies atleast its a gd excuse to have a rest :bong: all looks very nice btw keep up the good work :)

Cool sounds good for photo weed plants, another training method to try out on the photo plants in the future alongside the cloning :reading420magazine: It is the little things like that, that make growing that bit more stress full at times haha :rollingeyes::roorrip: Two quick questions do u need to flush if u use organic nutes? iv never looked it up because i never thought u might have to :S and how can i store sugar leafs so there keept fresh couse the last few i had in them air tight jars and they were going mouldy, so i presume that was wrong haha:) And thanks man, Same to u :thumb:

I think it makes it more fun and interesting lol :bong: but I would flush any nutrients altho organics don't need as much say a week just plain water :) fresh plant matter sweats in a jar best bet is carrier bag in fridge but it doesn't keep long but freezing should work will look into it after work :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom