1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

oh and tell me how to BPN is i want to try it sounds like good stuff!

I've heard good things about BPN, my homeboy who's growing a few autos and a few photo periods outside is gonna be using em to so i'll be getting weekly pics or so on the growth of them. So you can compare to a outdoors grow since your growing outdoors.

I will be doing a BPN outdoor grow this coming season. Keep a look out in my blogs for the new journal start up. Last year, I got my BPN somewhere around 4 weeks into flowering of outdoor and when I switched over to BPN, the buds got more smelly! They smelt great, the flowers up swelled up nicely, and she got even more sticky. So now I will be running BPN Farmer's Pride Organics all the way, along with testing out SNS Grow and Bloom, another one of our wonderful sponsors here.

:peacetwo:

It's up to you pretty much brotha, I think it has to do more with personal preference. See I look at it like this, I am going to be smoking my flowers, so I will not want chemicals in my flowers when I smoke, I know I can just flush them, but with Organics, flushing is not 420% necessary.

So again, it's up to you.

:peacetwo:

Day 28 Update!!
So got a couple new additions to the grow, Dropped another $150 at the hydro store picked up the General Hydroponics Starter Kit, New bag of FFOF new bag of Fox Farm Light Warrior and a real cheap refurbished 6 In. inline fan for $50. just need a carbon filter and a speed controller for the inline fan.
Now to my beauty's! :welcome:
Easyryder:
Easyryder_Day_28.jpg

Pineapple Express Auto:
Pineapple_Express_Day_28.jpg

Annapurna:
Annapurna_Day_28.jpg

Day 28 Video Update: Day 28 Update! 2 Auto's 1 Super-Auto! - YouTube

Damn your package shouldn't be much longer, and ya i made a video but i gotta transfer it onto my roommates laptop to upload soooo i have it actually showing me opening the package and counting the seeds and naming all in the box then showed the order on my computer, plus i sent them a email with my order number very displeased and told them the situation, like bitch i want my Mi5 and 2 free fem seeds, make em both auto this time, i'll fly to Spain to whoop yo ass haha

Back
Top Bottom