1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

Contact them take pictures and they will send it I bet you
I'm on day 10 and still no scans besides through customs =\ but if I'm luck it come on day 22 after I contact them to resend lol but hoping Monday or Tuesday

It's always taken 12-14 days for me when I've ordered from overseas.

The 2 New Germinating Seeds:
Mi5 and Mkage:
New_Germinating_Seeds.jpg

Short Stuff Seeds Mi5
Samsara Seeds Mkage - (Mk-Ultra X S.A.G.E.)

OMG shits looking great over here man! how ya been? i see u got you Mi5 thats awesome. take a min to stop by my journal, Mr nice is under some NICEEE LST :) she really took off with blue planet nutrients!

Nope actually all from single seed co, but i have a day 47 update/EXTREME HEAT ISSUE!!!! Everyone please view this vid i'm going crazy trying to figure out why its so hot in there, any and ALL advice is wanted, please people it got up to about 97 today and those seedlings were starting to take off they cant handle another few days of heat like this, like i said in the vid dropped another $300 on 2 huge window a/c units one for the grow room one for the living rooming to keep the house temp constant.
Day 47 EXTREME HEAT ISSUE ALL ADVICE NEEDED!!! - YouTube

Damn man i've been using ice packs infront of the fan thanx for that info, but i couldn't do anything tonight regardless the 5,000 btu window a/c unit is going in tomorrow and the house a/c will be fixed as well seems to be out of freon or running low because no matter how long the a/c melts the ice on the coils it just freezes up right away as soon as i turn it back on.

Day 50, Day 14 for Seedlings!
Got my heat issue under control dropped another $300 on 2 window a/c units one for the living room one for the grow room, i'll be ordering my Blue Planet Nutrients for the three seedlings and Mi5 that's soon to be going in there. Also i'm gonna try out this new way of getting the hot air out check out the video to see, so far its working :)
YouTube Update: T5 Autoflower Closet - Day 50, Day 14 - RRF, BHD, SAA, Annapurna, Pineapple Express - YouTube
Pineapple Express Day 50:
Pineapple_Express_Day_50.jpg

Annapurna Day 50:
Annapurna_Day_50.jpg

Russian Rocket Fuel Day 14:
Russian_Rocket_Fuel_Day_14.jpg

Blue Himalaya Diesel Day 14:
Blue_Himalaya_Diesel_Day_14.jpg

Shot Adrenaline Automatic Day 14:
Shot_Adrenaline_Automatic_Day_14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom