1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

Hey guys day 30 update i watered Annapurna and fed her pH correct nutrient and since last night i've already noticed growth, Easyryder is really starting to pack on some crystal's. Pineapple Express is doing so much better shes starting to bush out then once shes under the t5 she'll get some height on her.
Easyryder:
Easyryder_Day_30.jpg

Annapurna:
Annapurna_Day_30.jpg

Pineapple Express:
Pineapple_Express_Day_30.jpg

Day 36 Update!
Big Changes in the grow closet, so Easyryder got sold to a dear friend of mine who's plant died after he left for the weekend and half the plant was gone. I don't mind helping him out hes like family.
Anyways so i got the 3 Auto's germ'd and popped in a mix of 80% Fox Farm Light Warrior and 20% Fox Farm Ocean Forest, each seed had about a half inch to a inch long stem when i popped them in stem down and watered to pack down the soil.
So here's Annapurna:
Annapurna_Day_36.jpg

Pineapple Express Auto:
Pineapple_Express_Day_36.jpg

And now for the new Autoflower's that just got put in soil 6 hours ago!!
Blue Himalaya Diesel, Russian Rocket Fuel, and Shot Adrenaline Automatic
New Autoflower's In Pots:
New_Autoflowers.jpg

Day 36 Youtube Update: Day 36 Huge Update! 4 Auto's 1 Super-Auto! - YouTube

Whatchu mean how long am i going to keep them in dirt? There whole life of course Auto's hate being transplanted i'm not touching there medium lol. And Blue Himalaya Diesel, Russian Rocket Fuel, and Shot Adrenaline Automatic will remain in those pots there whole life's. As for how much i got for Easyryder was $200. He offered $300 but i gave it to him $100 off just because he's been my friend for 10 years, he's family now and all the shit he's done for me in the past and always had my back, We'll see if those animals will come back after he pissed all around the pots and bushs haha only natural way to keep away animals.

hey bud, its deege420 got a new name and a new thread for my plant. check her out she's getting pretty decent... also t5 coming tmmrw and bpn today. got purple and wembley germinating to be put outdoors. then 3 more autos indoor (mi5, blue mistic and vertigo) :) glad to be back and hope u remember me :)

Ok people so i got my seed order today the 2 free seeds ended up being Sweet Black Angel and Shot Adrenaline Automatic, but i started going through my seeds and noticed one missing.... never had this happen and i'm super pissed, that one seed was Mi5 Automatic, i paid for it but didn't get it. WTF!

I got the same two free seeds, but the Shot Adrenaline Auto is literally the only seed I've bought this year that didn't pop.

Back
Top Bottom