1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

I made the decision i'm chopping annapurna tonight when lights come on, I haven't noticed any change only getting worse, plus she takes up so much space, i'll be placing 5 more pots in there once pineapple is done and i have my seed order, 4 rows of 2. I'll be making a video of her being chopped.

I know Deege420 it was hard to cut her down but i can't keep letting her progress and get worse as well as taking up a lot of space. Alright here's the video of her being chopped down, The roots where slimy and had a brownish tiny to them as well as a terrible rotting stench when i started to break up the dirt around the roots. [video=youtube;yzJEeb0oN7w]
[/video]

High Autoz4lyfe,

Yea brotha, it looks like the soil stayed to moist throughout the grow, it looks like the roots didn't really spread out the way the should have. I had a God's Gift do that to me 2 grows ago. I used FF Happy Frog soil, Never again will I use that stuff. A lot of people say it's the bomb diggity, but I am sterring clear from that stuff, I stick with the soil I know will not keep the moisture in to long. I use Supersoil and I mix in BPN Root Magic, and about 30% perlite.

:peacetwo:

Alright well a lesson is to be taken from everything, not to big of a loss seeing as how my other order is already in the states :D Gonna give you guys a update in a day or two the growth on Shot Adrenaline Automatic and Russian Rocket Fuel is exponential, BHD is actually doing the same thing Easyryder did with the crooked stem, that's mostly why she's short, that and when i was trying to straighten her out i snapped one root on accident, she'll be fine but might be stunted like pineapple is :(

Day 66, and Day 30 Update for the plants, Things are doing ok in the garden lately. The seedlings are huge almost as big as pineapple actually. Any advice or comments on that little bit of burn of some sort on that leaf would be amazing thanks, Also gonna ad some pictures instead of just a vid.
YouTube Update: [video=youtube;v39Powkb9TQ]
[/video]
First up Pineapple Express:
Pineapple_Express_Day_66.jpg

Next Russian Rocket Fuel:
Russian_Rocket_Fuel_Day_30.jpg

Then Blue Himalaya Diesel:
Blue_Himalaya_Diesel_Day_30.jpg

And Finally Shot Adrenaline Automatic (The Closest in the view then goes BHD, Then RRF, Then Pineapple):
Shot_Adrenaline_Automatic_Day_30.jpg

Just popped the 3 following seeds in a paper towl soaked with 6.0-6.2 pH'd water and a tupperwear:
Barney's Farm Blue Mammoth Autoflower
World of Seed's Afghan Kush Ryder
Auto Seed's Trans Siberian Autoflower
I'll keep you guys posted it looks like Russian Rocket Fuel's Bottom leaves are starting to yellow and get rust spots on them similar to Annapurna, not as severe though.

Ever day i open the jar it seems to get more and more amazing, its like heaven in a jar. Especially since i got some of my friends Northern Light's Auto from Nirvana, It's more of a compact bud style.

i have some of those NL autos too. Im gonna give them a shot outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom