Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

That's what I've been waiting for... Yippee kayae mother f@%#&'er. Congrats a 452 times brother, we got through the tough stretch and finished this Beast up with class. Truly a great plant Lupey, potm contender in my eyes. I'm merely did what I could, you and your great cfl setup and dedication to Jezebel got you this great big prize at the finale. Way to go :thumb:

Oh and... :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I can't believe how hard the buds are:cheer:
Are the larger hollow stems normal or is that something else to deal with in the future?

That I am not sure man, I wad under the impression (from my highschool days) that hydro plants would have hollow stems, and soil plants had normal ones. But I have no idea... There's some forum searching to be done. I wouldn't worry about, it seems normal to me. I'll let you know if I find something.

Edit. It appears that healthy mainstems should be hollow, it indicates a certain level of potency. (apparently) one breeder looks for this trait for both his female and male plants. Hollow stems are chosen over pithe filled stems, so I guess your good... I'll have to check my stems I didn't even notice. Haha.

That I am not sure man, I wad under the impression (from my highschool days) that hydro plants would have hollow stems, and soil plants had normal ones. But I have no idea... There's some forum searching to be done. I wouldn't worry about, it seems normal to me. I'll let you know if I find something.

Edit. It appears that healthy mainstems should be hollow, it indicates a certain level of potency. (apparently) one breeder looks for this trait for both his female and male plants. Hollow stems are chosen over pithe filled stems, so I guess your good... I'll have to check my stems I didn't even notice. Haha.

Thanx I did more research last night and found out the same thing. I was just the large colas that had the hollow stems

Hey, Noob4X4.....I am interested in growing NL....also my experience with Crop King was first rate...they set me up with Candy Cane autos...bought 5 and received 8...so I was pretty pleased with that...hope everything is going good in your neck of the woods :)

And to think, this all started with a guy who was surrounding a plant with 40 cfls. :rofl: That's what brought me here. I remember thinking... "This MF isn't playing. It's surrounded"
Lol Thanx my theory is go big or go home. Had to break down the tent today to get ready for the wedding we are having the reception here at the lake. Here's the lights
IMG_20160523_105718773.jpg

Lol it is funny when I look at it but it sure paid off. Oh yea I forgot the hps I replaced with the led.
Now Wednesday I've got 18 gallons of mash to run through the still from using the fermentation process for CO2....definitely gonna be a party

I can confirm from my grows they have both hollow and solid..common for me...dont know why but I never really let it concern me...they grow fine with either from my experience. .

I can confirm from my grows they have both hollow and solid..common for me...dont know why but I never really let it concern me...they grow fine with either from my experience. .

Hey old school Thanx it was just worrisome cutting the main colas and finding hollow stems. Does old school "64" represent the year you were born? If so "WE'RE" not old yet were just cruisin comfortably.lol

I'm a '74 baby. I feel old though :rofl:

Lol I was in 4th grade. Once upon a time many many moons ago....about 120... my mother asked me when I was going to grow up and act my age. I told her when you show me in black and white how I'm supposed to act at 42 I will. Until then this is me "lupey" lol never feel old feel accomplished. I believe in living every day as though it's your last...because you never know it just might be. In the last 2 years I've had 8 close friends pass away, 7 unexpected that were younger than me and 1 older that died from cancer

Hey, Noob4X4.....I am interested in growing NL....also my experience with Crop King was first rate...they set me up with Candy Cane autos...bought 5 and received 8...so I was pretty pleased with that...hope everything is going good in your neck of the woods :)

Personally I love the northern lights and crop King seeds. Spend the time and effort with LST it's worth it on such a short grow cycle. Jezebel was less than 100 days old from when she popped ground until she went to weed heaven
IMG_20160224_215639973_zpsvxgqhtwu.jpg
IMG_20160520_093732759.jpg
IMG_20160522_102628105.jpg

And to think, this all started with a guy who was surrounding a plant with 40 cfls. :rofl: That's what brought me here. I remember thinking... "This MF isn't playing. It's surrounded"

Lmfao 4x4, that's pretty much what I thought too when I first saw those reflectors all pointing to one plant. A super star... Jezebel shining in the spotlights. It worked amazingly to get all the sides bushy and full of bud. Truly an epic grow, :bravo:

Here are a couple pics of the heated floor from the tent. Being a basement grow it never gets above 60 deg through out the winter so I built a heated floor using 1/2" plywood for the top. 2x2's work framing and dividers and rope lighting for the heating element. Controlled temps using a timer. Worked well once I got the timing cycle figured out. I see that there is a couple sections not working now but still maintained temps nicely
IMG_20160524_113130642.jpg
IMG_20160524_113118921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom