Mars II 400 AK-48 & Northern Lights

Harvest & Trim...

Well, I'm very pleased indeed with the results. I didn't include anything in the photos for sense of scale but all the hanging branches are the size of the average adult's forearm or larger. I've hung as many as I had clips for, the smaller buds are on the top of a mesh hamper with the other sundry clippings etc down below I'll have to turn those like a compost pile as it's a pretty thick layer. I've got three lines hung and kept the 3 plants separated by line, the front line is the Northernlights, the back two the two AK 48's under the Mars II's. The very back line was the AK 48 that was in the upper left quadrant -so hit by both sides by the other lights, this plant was the most productive of the 3. Now time to settle back for a buzz and night Christmas eve rest. Merry Christmas All!!!

Harvest_117.jpg
Harvest_29.jpg
Harvest_36.jpg
Harvest_45.jpg

oh and can i use the same light from veg all they way to flower? thanks brother for any help

I have 2 Mars 400s. I have one in my veg cabinet (2'x2') and one in my flower closet (3'x2') They are both full spectrum and my plants are doing great. I have 5 small plants in veg right now and 5 medium size in flower. I love these lights!

Supergroomer:peace:

Final Tally & Thoughts...

The buds are 90% dry and my final tally on the weights of prime bud for each are as follows:

Northern Lights (Under the 1 1/2 2011 3 watt led but with it's largest branch leaning under the Mars 2): 52.6 Grams

AK-48 1 48 Grams

AK-48 2 59.9 Grams

So my final tally was about 2 oz per plant, about what I expected, but even accounting for the fact the Northern lights piggy backed off the Mars 2 per se, I was expecting a bit more out of the Mars 2, albeit, this is a very unscientific test and considering the price paid for the Mars vs the 150 3 watt lamp from 2011 - $500 I'm happy.

Final Tally & Thoughts...

The buds are 90% dry and my final tally on the weights of prime bud for each are as follows:

Northern Lights (Under the 1 1/2 2011 3 watt led but with it's largest branch leaning under the Mars 2): 52.6 Grams

AK-48 1 48 Grams

AK-48 2 59.9 Grams

So my final tally was about 2 oz per plant, about what I expected, but even accounting for the fact the Northern lights piggy backed off the Mars 2 per se, I was expecting a bit more out of the Mars 2, albeit, this is a very unscientific test and considering the price paid for the Mars vs the 150 3 watt lamp from 2011 - $500 I'm happy.

Very Nice!!! I will be happy if I get 2 oz per plant. More would be better of course!!! ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom