Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Nick,
Wonderful reportage!I enjoy looking at the pics you post. So crisp. :Namaste:
I did the back build on my grow last year and visually, the results were similar but I didn't "before and after" like you have done.
Love how you did the comparison shots. I wish I had done that.:circle-of-love:

Beware of using the bovedas until you have dried her properly.
Using bovedas with wet plant material took some of the smell away in my experience.

Hi Nick. I did the backbuilding experiment on two buds each of 8 different plants. I could see no benefit whatsoever. The buds are a bit more round but weight was not affected. I think the plants receive enough stress without inducing more for cosmetic purposes.

Trich's are not water soluble so any loss in the bus wash will insignificant.

A-Gold looks good. I'm smoking Colombian Gold that recently finished and super impressed. (Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold= Pure Gold?....hmmmmm) I see a project in the future!

Once the Huckleberry takes off she will get beastly! Mine is growing thick stalks, very tight node spacing and she's going to have a bunch of buds. I'll post you a picture later.

Barbie getting something from the Colonel?

Now thats what i call Medicine :thumb:

Nick,
Wonderful reportage!I enjoy looking at the pics you post. So crisp. :Namaste:
I did the back build on my grow last year and visually, the results were similar but I didn't "before and after" like you have done.
Love how you did the comparison shots. I wish I had done that.:circle-of-love:

Beware of using the bovedas until you have dried her properly.
Using bovedas with wet plant material took some of the smell away in my experience.
Thanks Stage, I will wait on the Bovedas like you said. I try to get as crisp of a pic as possible. They are even better before I post them to 420. Somehow a little detail gets lost along the way. I went ahead and put the buds in a brown paper bag like your doing. Stay green :smokin:

Hi Nick. I did the backbuilding experiment on two buds each of 8 different plants. I could see no benefit whatsoever. The buds are a bit more round but weight was not affected. I think the plants receive enough stress without inducing more for cosmetic purposes.

Trich's are not water soluble so any loss in the bus wash will insignificant.

A-Gold looks good. I'm smoking Colombian Gold that recently finished and super impressed. (Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold= Pure Gold?....hmmmmm) I see a project in the future!

Once the Huckleberry takes off she will get beastly! Mine is growing thick stalks, very tight node spacing and she's going to have a bunch of buds. I'll post you a picture later.

Barbie getting something from the Colonel?
Hey Llama I think Im gonna have to agree with the budbuilding being cosmetic. I think both buds have basically the same amount of mass, just different shapes. I probably will not do any more building in the future.
The pure gold idea sounds great. im gonna hafta try some of the other golds your talkin about. The Columbian sounds really great according to your smoke report.
The two Hucks are the greenest plants that ive had yet. So healthy looking. Cant wait to see a bush o buds lol.
Ms. Barbie got high and wanted some Chiken, I haven't seen her since. The Colonel was kinda lookin at her funny haha.

Would you let your teen age daughter anywhere near a guy that looks like the colonel?

What up my fellow BuD lovers! This morning I spent a couple hours doing marijuana related activities. I repotted the Goldmine at 11" tall and put her into the flower shower cause she wont fit in the Veg cab anymore. I also gave some water to the Bubbs and NL. I think they are getting pretty close.

Northern Lights Day 48 Flower. The Buds seem like they are getting denser and sticky! I like
image4954.jpeg
image4955.jpeg
image4956.jpeg
Bubblicious 1 w/ strategic defol, Day 48 Flower
image4957.jpeg
image4958.jpeg

Bubbs 2 el natural, Day 48
image4959.jpeg
image4960.jpeg

Six senioritas in the shower! My dream has come true lol.
image4961.jpeg

A few AG buds after 3 days drying....
image4962.jpeg

I had to give her a test drive in the pipe. The smell is ten times better then the cola I cut a few weeks ago, very buttery smell like the popcorn at the movies. Not much of a taste yet. After ten minutes of smoking a small bowl, i started to feel the rockets ignite. At 15 minutes, i started to feel that I was leaving Earth. 30 minutes, zero gravity!! AT 38.5 minutes, Had to sit down for ten minutes and try to remember how i got in outer space. SIXTY MINUTES, went through a black hole and came out the other side, and somehow i ended up sitting on the couch naked wearing a santa clause hat! Haha, this shit is almost too much for me. Almost, haha. Yall have a great Friday

gorgeous update there :thumb:

btw, i'm sorry brother but i gotta ask..

whats up with the football :rofl:

I forgot to mention that I also started 3 more seeds. 1 x Sour Diesel, 1 x OG Kush reg, 1 x Train Wreck (GreenHouse seeds version). This is the last TW i have. Hope shes a good one. I want to harvest something every 3 weeks until March.
image4981.jpeg

Damn, i was this close to making my order from GHS last month but they were out of El Nino, i love their haze collection but El Nino out of stock was a deal breaker for me.

good luck with your beans brother, i know that pheno and you'll be in for a treat :)

Damn, i was this close to making my order from GHS last month but they were out of El Nino, i love their haze collection but El Nino out of stock was a deal breaker for me.

good luck with your beans brother, i know that pheno and you'll be in for a treat :)
I had a TW earlier in this grow but it took a nose dive off of the stilts I had her propped up on and broke the stem. She was around week 4 or 5 at the time and already very frosty and doing well. Even at week 5 the TW was potent. This time I want to let her veg for 5 weeks and then go all the way for a proper ripe harvest. Greenhouse says that their TW is the original but I don't know. I want to try their super lemon haze next. :cool:

SLH from GHS is, in my opinion, the best SLH pheno out there. Can't go wrong with that haze :smokin:

i mean, these guys dont kid around. Those strains are selected very carefully through-out all their journals around the world.

i haven't seen many GHS phenos grown out except for the popular ones, but i'll say this, there wasn't one single case of someone who grew their stuff and didn't like it ;)

Its all looking really good for you! You sure do keep a lot of plants going at the same time. I think id have a hard time keeping up with all the different strains for sure. But a little good note taking always helps that out. Hey I saw you finished up your AG. It really looked like it turned out good for you. Did you have a chance to weigh it out to get a final yield total? Ive got three of those to grow myself like I had told you before. I'll probably grow them the next time I do a grow. All in all it looks like youve had a pretty good run at all of it!

Oh, and Barbie looked a little Hawaian in the KFC pic. Since you haven't seen her since, I wonder if she ran off to Hawaii! Too funny man, have a good one, take care.

Well the weight is gonna be hard to figure since i cut the main cola 3 weeks ago and have smoke most of it already. Plus i did some sampling on other buds. The weight of the rest of the plant just harvested is 27 grams dry buds. I think if i would have been smarter and harvested the entire plant at the same time it would have been close to two ounces. A better judge of weight and the plants potential would be the A. gold that Justabluez grew. He has a completed journal withthe gold if you interested. Thanks for the compliments Jimmy. When you grow the gold you will be happy with the product. Let me know how it goes, later.

"SIXTY MINUTES, went through a black hole and came out the other side, and somehow i ended up sitting on the couch naked wearing a santa clause hat!"

Best smoke report ever.

I like the pot -- I've been thinking of trying a hempy set up at some point -- where there's a drainage hole in the side about 2 inches above the bottom of the pot and the bottom is filled with perlite or something similar to act as a water table. Sounds really cool to me, and this pot seems to have definite possibilities along those lines. Maybe put an inch or so of perlite in the bottom of the pot, so you've got a SWICK thing going on? Doing a little reading about the Plant Spa pots, it seems really important to water them from below, not above -- just a note. Certainly worth a shot -- looking forward to seeing how it progresses!

Your garden is amazing ... :bravo:

Thanks Glimm I happened to buy a bag of perlite as well. I don't know much about hempy but it sounds cool. Ill check it out. Variety is the spice of life. Glad you liked the smoke report too. :xmas: I got my inspiration from the movie Interstellar, great movie imo.

the concept of a wormhole being a sphere blew my mind

Back
Top Bottom