Supergroomer Grows - Silver Super Haze - Mars II 400W LED

That was the plan for today. I had a little problem yesterday. I blew a breaker and lost the heat for several hours in my grow area. The only plant that seems to have suffered is the SSH. Some of the big fans leaves appear to be almost crispy. you can see them in the pictures. Should I trim them off or let them fall off by themselves?

I prefer to wait a few days to let the plant recover from stress then remove the damaged leaves in vegetative growth.

Clones are still going well. Fingers crossed, I think they both may make it.

Here is a pic in the flower closet this AM.

20150115_073034_resized.jpg

That was the plan for today. I had a little problem yesterday. I blew a breaker and lost the heat for several hours in my grow area. The only plant that seems to have suffered is the SSH. Some of the big fans leaves appear to be almost crispy. you can see them in the pictures. Should I trim them off or let them fall off by themselves?

hey sorry to hear about ur breaker blowing. so the leaves were crispy i fine that odd was it hot or cold. usually that would mean hot to close burning something but then again purple ing happen ? just my though's what ur nute Ur using and i see you tied her down a little she will show u some love soon enough. :goodjob: ur friend GeturGroWon p.s a clean grow room= less bugs infestation lol just saying no offence

hey sorry to hear about ur breaker blowing. so the leaves were crispy i fine that odd was it hot or cold usually that would mean hot to close burn something but then again purple ing happen ? just my though's what ur nute Ur using and i see you tied her down a little she will show u some love soon enough. :goodjob: ur friend GeturGroWon

Thanks for checking in again. The leaves affected most were the ones that were against the exterior wall. The out side temps were in the single digits and the wall has minimal insulation so it was probably 20-30 degrees. For Nutes, I am using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Big bloom along with cal/mag for the flowering girls and a little grow big for the vegging ones.

Here is today's update. We are at about 4 weeks flower. Lost heat in the grow space early this am. No damage and it was during lights out so got lights back around normal time for lights on. On a sad note, neither clone made it. I know it is better to take clones early but at 4 week into flower, do you think I can try another clone? Any tips or suggestions for taking one this far into flowering?

Thanks for any input.

20150131_074739_resized.jpg

Hope you're doing well!

OK thanks. I had problem with my heater and the temp in the grow area got very low. I had one of my Blue Blood in the veg cabinet that is 1/2 dead. 1 side is doing ok and the other is wilted and dying. I think what happened is part of the root ball froze. I had given a good watering that afternoon and with the drop in the temp it messed up that plant. The others look ok. I am keeping her going and will see what happens. I hear these girls are very hearty so I am hoping she will come back. If not, I will take another clone and hope for the best.

OK thanks. I had problem with my heater and the temp in the grow area got very low. I had one of my Blue Blood in the veg cabinet that is 1/2 dead. 1 side is doing ok and the other is wilted and dying. I think what happened is part of the root ball froze. I had given a good watering that afternoon and with the drop in the temp it messed up that plant. The others look ok. I am keeping her going and will see what happens. I hear these girls are very hearty so I am hoping she will come back. If not, I will take another clone and hope for the best.

oh snap. Sorry to hear that. Old Man winter taking his dues.

Back
Top Bottom