Supergroomer's Wife Grows Ice with Mars II 400

Looking great. She's gonna be a monster. Is that pot going to hold her rootball until the end?

I unploaded pics off an Ice plant to my gallery for you to check out. They yield very well. Have some stakes ready to hold up these buds in a few weeks.

:peace:

~GG
Nice pics. I am hoping to get mine even frostier with the Snow Storm Ultra. It is doing great on my Train Wreck!!

I realized I haven't shown any pictures of Tawanda recently. Here she is today.

20150402_074116_resized.jpg
20150402_073731_resized.jpg
:peace:

She is in a 2 gallon pot. Soil is a mixture of 1 part FFOF, 1 part Promix BX and 1 part Perlite. Fox Farm nutes as needed and Cal/Mag on a regular basis. I have also been spraying once per week with Snow Storm Ultra. :peace:

What's up Supergroomer, that snow storm ultra sounds interesting do you know if it can be used with a super soil and also how much of it do you mix with water.

Looks like she got through the stretch in that small pot, but the leaf clawing and edges curling under shows signs of being root-bound. I would use a larger pot for that size of plant in the future. Now that it has made the stretch you should be good to go though. It may need watering every day. She will drink that pot up in no time. Ready to see her nugs now :)

Looks like she got through the stretch in that small pot, but the leaf clawing and edges curling under shows signs of being root-bound. I would use a larger pot for that size of plant in the future. Now that it has made the stretch you should be good to go though. It may need watering every day. She will drink that pot up in no time. Ready to see her nugs now :)

I agree. My old grow space, the 2 gal pots worked best. I was also trying to keep the size down. Now with the new tents, I have more room. Everything now is going in at least 3 gal pots! ;)

What's up Supergroomer, that snow storm ultra sounds interesting do you know if it can be used with a super soil and also how much of it do you mix with water.

Hey HC.

I got the "idea" from KingJohn in one of Dennise's threads. It is very economical as a spray. I think it is 5ml/ gal as a spray but I am not positive. I will have to check the directions again. If you put it in the water to feed, you need quite a bit more. I made a 16oz spray bottle and am still using it. The plants appear to be more frosty. I just harvest my Train Wreck that was the first plant I used it on. I have not smoked any yet, but the glycerin tincture that I made from the trim is VERY potent. :)

your plant is very tall. It is best to SCROG under an LED light.

Scrog is not an option for me. I am running a continuous garden and am trying to harvest 1 plant every 4 weeks. The movement of the plants between the tents makes scrogging impossible. She was topped several times. I used LST on most of my other plants but she was only topped and fimmed. It is my wifes first grow. :peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

OK. Long story short, my timer got messed up and it was 2 or 3 weeks till I realized. I thought she was stressed from being root bound. When I pulled her from the tent to transplant her I must have hit the timer. For about 3 weeks, the dark phase of 12/12 was interrupted for an hour. She started to reveg. I am not sure if she is staring to Hermie on me. I am thinking of just chopping her and making a big batch of coconut oil and not take a chance on the other girls in the veg tent (who were not affected. They just continues to veg and get bigger.)

So I am thinking to chopping her so I will have more room in the flower tent to let the Train Wreck and Cali Jack reach their full potential.

Thoughts? :peace:

So I was going to take her down last night. I pulled her out of the tent and started to trim off the upper parts. Lots of single leaves. After taking about 1/3 off the top, I could see the bottom was in much better shape. Also, the smell off her is amazing...almost like lavender. There are also some nice buds coming out on the lower parts. Now she is the same height as the other 2 girls in the tent and we will see how it plays out. :peace:

I have seen the "single-finger" leaf thing when re-vegging a flowering plant. That is when I would know it was reverting back to veg. They get all wierd looking.

I uploaded a great example of a root bound plant that I had in my first grow. I tried to grow 2 plants in 1 small pot...DOH!

This was late in flower
rootbound3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom