Supergroomer Grows - Silver Super Haze - Mars II 400W LED

oh snap. Sorry to hear that. Old Man winter taking his dues.

That is why I am hoping to move my grow area after I get my tax refund. I want to move to two 3x3 tents. It will give me a little more space, but more importantly is that It will be easier to keep my temps under control.

The meds are working well for me and my friend so I can't afford to be with out.

That is why I am hoping to move my grow area after I get my tax refund. I want to move to two 3x3 tents. It will give me a little more space, but more importantly is that It will be easier to keep my temps under control.

The meds are working well for me and my friend so I can't afford to be with out.

I hope you can salvage some of it. Good luck

Here is today's update. We are at about 4 weeks flower. Lost heat in the grow space early this am. No damage and it was during lights out so got lights back around normal time for lights on. On a sad note, neither clone made it. I know it is better to take clones early but at 4 week into flower, do you think I can try another clone? Any tips or suggestions for taking one this far into flowering?

Thanks for any input.

You can take lower cuttings and root them as clones from flowering plants. Cuttings taken from flowering plants will take longer to root and to re vegetate than cuttings taken in vegetative growth.

I've read that late stage cuttings can be difficult to root; but if you do, go for ones with bendy young looking stems rather than old barky ones.

I've also heard that the Blue Bloods are a bastard to clone at the best of times.

Your flowering girl looks outstanding though, in spite of the possible mag def. Hat's off.

Here are some pics of the SSH. She is coming along nicely!!:cool:

20150209_163832_resized.jpg
20150209_163840_resized.jpg
20150209_163859_resized.jpg
20150209_163904_resized.jpg

Turning it around!

Knew you would pull it off despite the setbacks. All you plants are beautiful!

Thanks CC. It is so good to be able to share this adventure. You can't tell everyone (or anyone) because it's not legal.

Thanks to :420: for giving us a place to share our experiences, troubles and tribulations!!!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom