Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Yo Nick,
I tried this before using dry ice. If you want the blond full melt stuff....do not sift too long or the plant material will be all in your glands.
Should be a quick few shakes and quit it. I wound up with all the plant material and glands all mixed together.:thumb:
Thanks Stage Ill take all the pointers i can get. I dont know nothin about this stuff. The guys on youtube went down the table as he shook the bag. When he was done he showed the the difference in color of the first few shakes compared to the last. Then he mixed it all together. I think ill keep it seperate to see what the difference is. Thanks man:smokin:

Here are a few pics of the freshly harvested Bubblicious. The weight right now is 40g. Not very big but hopefuly very potent.
image5117.jpeg
image5115.jpeg
image5116.jpeg

Fresh kill
image5118.jpeg

The other Bubblicious still has a week or two
image5119.jpeg

oh .. my .. god, love me some hashish :smokin:

if you're just getting into hash i'd suggest searching on youtube this piece " bubbleman hashish 101"

he is truly the master of the art, i've learned so much from that guy and i respect him so much.

he is literally growing just to make concentrates, he hasnt smoked a single plant matter for over 15years now :rofl:

hash is love hash is life :)

Hey, kudos on the harvest, Nicholas! Woo hoo!
Thank ya, even though its small i am a happy camper.
oh .. my .. god, love me some hashish :smokin:

if you're just getting into hash i'd suggest searching on youtube this piece " bubbleman hashish 101"

he is truly the master of the art, i've learned so much from that guy and i respect him so much.

he is literally growing just to make concentrates, he hasnt smoked a single plant matter for over 15years now :rofl:

hash is love hash is life :)
Ill check it out 420bro. I am fired up to try some. Ill let ya know how it goes.;)

Hash is great but nothing like breaking up a nicely cured bud of something exotic. That sweet spicy aroma wafts up and your hand trembles in anticipation as you crumble that sweet green into your bowl. Hash has an interesting smell usually and knocks me on my butt. Super potent, but I also enjoy savoring my smoke. A time and place for everything.

To me it's like comparing a fine gourmet coffee to Redbull.

Tip: After making dry ice hash, the screens get clogged. Swish the screens around in a cup isopropyl alcohol in a bucket , rinse them with clean water and hang them to dry.

If your bags have a vinyl lining, it will flake off as the bags get older.(experienced) When that happens it's time to discard them. (you can cut off the screens and use them for other things)

Thanks llama, i am trying to find some dry ice but this town acts like they never heard of it. I've checked all the grocery stores, beer distributors, party supply. I think i will have to find another way to make it without dry ice. These bags are pretty cheap, 17 bucks on amazon, they are apollo hort.

IGA grocery stores usually carry it here. Albertson's does not carry dry ice. Smiths(Krogers) does, as does Safeway. They usually keep the Dry Ice coolers in the exit vestibules and you ask for it at the cash register.

Just finished making hash! I did not have dry ice so i just put the dry leaves in the 73 micron bag first. Then i closed the top of the bag tightly. Next i punched the bag several times to break the leaves up good. I then proceeded to just shake it baby wooooo. Haha. I shook the bag over the table for about five minutes. To my amazement it worked! I then dumped the same leaves into a 160 and then a 220 micron and repeated the same shaking two more times. Here are the results. Left to right, 73-160-220 micron dry hash. Now im going outside to smoke it. Later:xmas:
If im not back in 10 minutes call 911
image5185.jpeg
image5184.jpeg
image5183.jpeg

Bubble hash report.....HeLL Yes!
:thumb::thumb:
My wife started gettin freaked out After watching me cluck like a chicken while singing Janies got a gun, haha. I am amazed that this stuff comes from the leaves.I will be keeping some hash around in the future. it also seems to last a while. I only smoked a little bit and i just kept getting one good hit after another. The taste was kinds like bread with a little butter on top. I was high for hours! Have a good evening
:tokin:

You give me hope of duplicating that Nicholas. I'll order bags at the beginning of the month and they'll be there when I get home. I saved my leaves from Ultimate Harvest. All will be ready for my first hash attempt. :woohoo:

Hash is great but nothing like breaking up a nicely cured bud of something exotic.

honestly, pure joint or half joint with tobacco, still hash is the safest and most potent way to medicate. The problem with smoking is that you inhale something that's burning therefore you inhale carbon monoxide, may that be from tobacco or herb itself.

one of my dreams is to have a large grow room to produce enough hash to not run out until i chop the next batch of trees to make hash again, basicly never run out of hash.

may that be dry sift, bubblehash, shatter, oil, wax etc etc.

if it's concentrate i know it won't harm me, while smoking the bud altho it medicates me it stills kills me.

i'm not trying to start anything here believe me, i love bud more than life too, but let's at least be honest when it comes down to it, we don't need the plant matter to medicate, just the resin it produces.

im sorry if i got a little carried away, im just a hashish enthusiast

image5184.jpeg

that 73 looks like to die for brother :thumb:

btw you should try some 90, some believe its the new 73, including me. If you get the chance to add that extra bag it's worth it my man trust me on this :)

I can't explain it, its something about the 90 that makes you wanna run naked around the streets but stare at the sunset with a nice cup of tea at the sametime, madness ya know? :smokin:

Congrats on the harvest :thumb:
Thanks Danish, i keep thinking that growing your own cant get any better, and then it does lol.

Oh, Nicholas! That sounds wonderful! I'm amazed that you could just extract it dry, like, without even the dry ice. Amazing.
I know i was amazed also. Its basically dry sift with a bubble bag. I saw another guy on youtube put his dry leaves into a food processor and grind it to almost a powder, then he put it into some kinda coffee filter to seperate the good stuff. i didnt think a food processor was necessary since the leaves were so dry and fell apart with a slight touch.
You give me hope of duplicating that Nicholas. I'll order bags at the beginning of the month and they'll be there when I get home. I saved my leaves from Ultimate Harvest. All will be ready for my first hash attempt. :woohoo:
Hey Sue i hope your trip is going well. Did you have any 420 withdraws, lol. Yea these bags work well. I got the elcheapo 1 gallon bags. The 5 gallon are about ten dollars more but easily fit 5 gallon buckets which is a handy thing. I dont know have far you are from Cali but if you wanted to you could probably go there and get some edibles (legally). I know you enjoy a good brownie haha. Have fun. Ill be checkin your journal periodically to see what your up to.

honestly, pure joint or half joint with tobacco, still hash is the safest and most potent way to medicate. The problem with smoking is that you inhale something that's burning therefore you inhale carbon monoxide, may that be from tobacco or herb itself.

one of my dreams is to have a large grow room to produce enough hash to not run out until i chop the next batch of trees to make hash again, basicly never run out of hash.

may that be dry sift, bubblehash, shatter, oil, wax etc etc.

if it's concentrate i know it won't harm me, while smoking the bud altho it medicates me it stills kills me.

i'm not trying to start anything here believe me, i love bud more than life too, but let's at least be honest when it comes down to it, we don't need the plant matter to medicate, just the resin it produces.

im sorry if i got a little carried away, im just a hashish enthusiast

image5184.jpeg

that 73 looks like to die for brother :thumb:

btw you should try some 90, some believe its the new 73, including me. If you get the chance to add that extra bag it's worth it my man trust me on this :)

I can't explain it, its something about the 90 that makes you wanna run naked around the streets but stare at the sunset with a nice cup of tea at the sametime, madness ya know? :smokin:
Hey 420bro you can talk all you want around here. I like to BS too. My kit came with 25-73-120-225 micron bags so the 90 will have to wait a while. I understand the appeal of hash and concentrates now that ive tried some. I think i will be sprinkling some hash into some joints next. When my dad comes up to visit someday he wants to "try" the acapulco gold. I think i will roll a fat one for him laced with a good amount of hash. He won't know what hit him. He likes the energy buzz so im sure he will enjoy this stuff.

i don't know your dad and i love him already :)

i wish my dad smoked MJ, he thinks it's like doing heroin, he was born in 1945 tho so i can't really blame him for being raised in a society where people were a little more gullible than today.

i guess i could sit him down and explain to him about it's medicinal values but he is so stubborn too, why it's gotta be always like that :smokin:

too bad too cause MJ could really help him with his health ya know ..

that's the sad thing about parents, they never listen when you say it's a medicine, and right after that they down a whole cabin of "goverment approved pills"

what a sham..

be well my friend, so glad you got into hashish, i'm sure your dad is gonna love it :thumb:

Here are the little ones after the first topping. I think the SD and CC will have 3 tops after the FIM job. The ogkush looks like a regular topping and will have two tops.
image5201.jpeg

The Goldmine and Huckleberry have pre flowers :party:

Goldmine Day 1 of Flower
image5202.jpeg
image5203.jpeg

Huckleberry Day 1 Flower
image5205.jpeg
image5206.jpeg

Huckleberry being treated with colloidal silver. Not seeing much yet.
image5207.jpeg

Flower Shower
image5208.jpeg

Hello mate :) just had a catch up :) congrats on your awsome harvest and hash making skills my man :) I have those exact bags :) I'm making some bubble hash this weekend with my TD trim :) may I ask why you didn't use normal ice and a little water? Keep up the great work mate those babies are in great hands for sure :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

When treating with colloidal silver you might see a reaction on the pistils of the bud during flower, but not always. Just treat twice a day for 14 days or until you see the male flowers appearing. They will be in the flowering buds and difficult to see until about 3-4 weeks of flower. It will start out with you noticing something just not quite right at first, but you won't be sure until you see a couple of fully formed male flowers starting to protrude. Do NOT get discouraged at the lack of immediate change. It's very subtle at first, but will overtake your girl before the end of flower time.
I have some male flowers just showing in some female buds on some Swiss Cheese so I'll try to get a pic for you later today.

Back
Top Bottom