Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Hello mate :) just had a catch up :) congrats on your awsome harvest and hash making skills my man :) I have those exact bags :) I'm making some bubble hash this weekend with my TD trim :) may I ask why you didn't use normal ice and a little water? Keep up the great work mate those babies are in great hands for sure :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:
I was thinking about trying that method but i didnt want to wait for it to dry lol. I was on a mission to smoke some hash! Haha. I honestly need to learn more about it. im going to save up more leaves next time and do a bigger batch. I think hash is cool though. I wonder if all hash gives the same buzz? Cause the stuff i got is like adding a little rocket fuel to a doobie:passitleft:

When treating with colloidal silver you might see a reaction on the pistils of the bud during flower, but not always. Just treat twice a day for 14 days or until you see the male flowers appearing. They will be in the flowering buds and difficult to see until about 3-4 weeks of flower. It will start out with you noticing something just not quite right at first, but you won't be sure until you see a couple of fully formed male flowers starting to protrude. Do NOT get discouraged at the lack of immediate change. It's very subtle at first, but will overtake your girl before the end of flower time.
I have some male flowers just showing in some female buds on some Swiss Cheese so I'll try to get a pic for you later today.
I like pictures! The growth of the Huck has deffinately been stunted and the leaves are starting to get a bit ugly. I been spraying 2-3 times per day and that little 18$ bottle of Tiresias Mist is half empty already. I wont be buying that product again. They say three times per day for 21 days:yikes:! I think they just want me to use it all up and buy more. That mist is not good to breath either,lol. Believe me I know. A pic of those "Lola" buds would be greatly appreciated my stoner brother.:roorrip:

Budlicious Bubblicious
image5283.jpeg
image5282.jpeg
image5281.jpeg
image5280.jpeg
image5284.jpeg

I just ordered my bubble hash bags. Your thread is very inspirational. Since you are only weeks ahead of me it keeps me motivated because I can see what potential is there. Keep it up bud

thanks man. have fun with the hash:cheesygrinsmiley: Youll have to give a hash report on your journal. These plants are fun to grow. :yummy:

Sorry Nick, some business stuff has kept me really busy. I'll get those pic's for you tomorrow.

This morning I gave a feeding to the Goldmine and Hucks. I gave the GO early flower recipe of 10 ml Bloom, 5 ml Calmg, 10 ml Roots, and 1 ml superthrive at a ph-6.38 and ppm-760.

I also transplanted the Huckleberry into the plant spa container last night. I put a little over a half gallon of water in the bottom reservoir and this morning it was empty. So the dirt had no problem sucking up the water. The top of the soil is bone dry which could be a good thing when it comes to fungus gnats. These pots would also benefit some newbies who like to overwater.
:passitleft:
image5305.jpeg

I also have been blessed with child. This little darlins name is Lowrider II Auto from Seedsman. This is the first and only auto and i plan to fertilize a few buds with feminized pollen from the Huckleberry in the orange pot.
image5303.jpeg

None of the other 3 seeds have sprouted yet. I hope i didnt let the dirt dry out too much and kill them. The dirt dries out pretty quickly in the veg cab.
The bigger pots are RED- Critical Cure, GREEN- Sour Diesel, BLACK- Og Kush
image5304.jpeg
Have a good Saturday, stay warm!

Here you go Nick. You can see the balls forming in the flower bud. I've been watching these for about a week so they are very apparent now. When you start treating your plant, you'll just know, as the buds will look just a little wrong.(It is really hard to describe but you'll know)
IMGP4993.JPG
IMGP4996.JPG

Uncured smoke report Bubblicious..:joint:

:yummy:Look- very frosty and light green

:clown:Smell- A mixture of bubble gum and a deep fruity smell.

:popcorn: Taste- Fruity, earthy. With a good aftertaste to boot. The best tasting stuff I have grown yet.
:tokin: Buzz- A mello happy stoned! Great for going to the movies and watching the new StarWars.

Overall Bubblicious Strain- :thumb::thumb: Two thumbs up. These Bubblicious seeds were freebies and i honestly didnt have high hopes, but I was wrong. I had ZERO issues when growing the Bubbs. The buds are sticky,smelly, and dense! And the smell is strong throughout flower.
:passitleft:

I dunno about a jedi but a Nick has definitely been banging the bong!!

Haha yea llama my imagination was working good last night:bong: i also thought up a couple million dollar inventions for the marijuana industry that I need to get patents on. :passitleft: I think there is lots of money to be made with all the new growers. They have a super grow store in Colorado that is open 24/7

Update
i gave the ogkush, SourD and CriticalCure their second topping yesterday.
image5412.jpeg

The FlowerShower is doing well. The Goldmine has grown over 3" since beginning to flower 5 days ago. She is also opening up nicely. The Huckleberry is a bit shorter and bushy and growing healthy.
image5413.jpeg

Goldmine week one flower
image5414.jpeg

Huckleberry
image5415.jpeg

I also harvested the last Bubblicious at 9 weeks of flower. she was cut on Sunday and has been hanging for three days.
image5416.jpeg
image5417.jpeg
image5418.jpeg

I think im gonna start a new journal for the Goldmine, Huckleberry, Og kush, Sour D, Critical Cure, Lowrider 2. And whatever else pops up lol. I will put the link at the end of this journal and send invites to anyone interested when the time comes. Later :passitleft:

This morning i cant seem to wake up cause im out of my normal high powered coffee, so i decided to do some more shaking of the same leaves i shook the last time to see if i got all the hash out. Here is the results of ten minutes of shaking!
image5430.jpeg
image5431.jpeg

Im glad i didnt throw them old leaves away. There is still probably more hash to get. If im not back in 10 minutes wait longer lol.

A penis has a hard life, his hair is always a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, and his owner beats him everyday! Haha :)

Back
Top Bottom