Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Hello y'all, this is my first grow and I am starting a journal so that I can hopefully get some help from other growers and increase my odds of success. I have already learned so much from other journals and i have been inspired to grow my own. I live in an area where pressed mexican weed full of stems and seeds still dominates. I refuse to smoke this shit, it only gives me a headache. I will be growing for personal use and quality trumps quantity. All advice will be appreciated. Thanks

:Strains- Acapulco Gold (sativa) started 9/3, Liberty Haze (sativa dom) started 9/8, Bubbleicious (indica) started 9/10, and a Train Wreck (sativa dom) started 9/8.

:In Veg and seedlings

:Soil- Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog in 3 gallon Fabric pots and Airpots.

:Light- 400 watt Mars II LED

:Room size- 29x29 inches

:Temp/Rh- 68-80 F and around 50%

:Nutrients- General Organics (Thrive, Bloom, Root, CalMg)

:Supplements- I have Bu's Compost tea, Grandmas Molasis, liquid Kelp meal and liquid Humic acid but I am not sure if or when I should use any of these?

image32143.jpg
image32135.jpg
image32360.jpg
image32136.jpg
image32361.jpg

I grew the Liberty Haze a couple of years ago and according to my notes, she was very easy, just a light nute regime. I used FF Trio. I grew her in a 5 gallon container under 2 600hps. She damned near filled the 4x4 tent. I supercropped her several times. A very potent smoke almost lemon haze taste

hey thanx for the info llama. All info is good info. I have read good and bad about Barney Farm and Liberty Haze and if it turns out okay i should have some good stuff. I thought they were lookin funny so i moved them back under the floros. Maybe the led is too much for them right now. After a day they are lookin much better. Its amazing how they can change in so little time. Hopefully they end up like yours. I dont have much room and probably too many girls in there so as soon as the A.G. Is a little bigger i plan to flip to 12/12 and all others will basically be 12/12 also no matter what size they are. I will see what happens. I also started a couple Nirvana NL regulars. If the room is too small i might put some outside.

I am also growing the gold. Mine is 18 days into flower. I have learned she does not like heavy nutes, almost have to see if any problems come up before you use reg strength nutes. I am growing outdoors and she loves the rain. You can check my journal for what I'm using. I read it is not my old high school gold but still some class A smoke. Good luck. Acapulco gold is bad ass weed ........Tommy Chong

Sorry im late to the party Nicholas, hope theres some nibbles left.... better be or im leaving :cheesygrinsmiley:
Youre doing a great job so far n theres nothing for me or anyoneelse to say I doubt... keep it up!

Herb

oh wow love the venus flytrap... so but so cool :love:

You and me both! I also added 7 northern lights regular from nirvana and 3 bubbleicious fem from nirvana. I also have went ahead and flipped to 12/12. So basically everything is 12/12 from seed except the Acapulco gold which is around 7 inches tall. Some of the 7 nl will be males so I will probably end up having around 10 going all together. It looks like im kinda doin a SOG now. I have 1 Acapulco Gold, 2 Liberty Haze, 1 Trainwreck, 3 Bubbleicious, and 3 to 5 Northern Lights in a 29 x 29 area. If i run out of space i will put some on the backporch. I will get some new pics up Monday.

I am also growing the gold. Mine is 18 days into flower. I have learned she does not like heavy nutes, almost have to see if any problems come up before you use reg strength nutes. I am growing outdoors and she loves the rain. You can check my journal for what I'm using. I read it is not my old high school gold but still some class A smoke. Good luck. Acapulco gold is bad ass weed ........Tommy Chong

Where is your journal Cobra?

Back
Top Bottom