Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Ok thanks. I'll go check that now. I looked in your profile and couldn't see anything and you only had one post and no started threads. Did you have a name change? -there was another Cobra around for a while- was that you?
Edit- I found it. You answer my main question right away when you say you heard it isn't the real Acapulco Gold. Curious how it turns out for you guys though.

Acapulco Gold 9/21
image33039.jpg
image33040.jpg

I gave a good watering with one ounce of Humic Acid/gallon and Superthrive yesterday 9/20 to all.
Does anyone think that the AG is big enough to bend her over a little bit so i get get more tops. I am afraid of breaking the stem?

I wouldn't worry about breaking the stem too much as long as you're careful. It seems a little short for bending over - but no reason it can't be done. Generally a stem will crimp or fold 90 degrees instead of actually breaking, in which case I splint it up. Look into supercropping. Basically, part of supercropping involves squeezing the stem to soften it. You can do this before bending if it seems brittle. The led grows don't seem to stretch plants much for some reason and I see a lot of shrubby looking ones.

Oh, that is a nice set up. I have grown Nirvana's Northern lights and it is awesome, my favortie strain up to date. I want to buy bubblelicious and NL for next year grows. I really like the venus flytrap, badass little plant.
Thank show for sharing your journal with us!
I will be around to see how this turns out.
Good luck!

Oh, that is a nice set up. I have grown Nirvana's Northern lights and it is awesome, my favortie strain up to date. I want to buy bubblelicious and NL for next year grows. I really like the venus flytrap, badass little plant.
Thank show for sharing your journal with us!
I will be around to see how this turns out.
Good luck!

Thanks Roach! I just checked out that fogger cloner you got there and i think i might build one of them. I guess it would also work well if i want to put the clones in soil? There are sooo many good ideas on this site. I think weed really helps my brain to think in different ways and stimulate my imagination. Sometimes after work i will get a good buzz and go play cars, army men, or invent a new game with my six year old boy! He doesn't know i am high but he does know we have alot of fun.

Yes it will work in soil too, I do transplant them into soil. I like to get high and play with my baby girl too. It seems to me she enjoys a lot.

I also started a plant called Critical Cure from Barneys. I am mainly growing for my wife to help back pain. the CBD is around 8% and Thc 5%. I hope one of these plants will help her. If they dont i suppose I will just have to try again. From this moment forward I make a solemn vow to never stop growing until i find a plant that satisfies her every want and need! Only then will I rest.:thumb:

I'm excited to see how your liberty haze turns out. :thumb: I'm about to tackle that strain also. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom