Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Good Sunday...
Yesterday I sacrificed one of the Huckleberry to use her for seed making. She will be sprayed with Tiresias Mist (colloidal silver) daily for the next 2-3 weeks until male pollen sacs appear. The pollen in these sacs will be feminized and i plan to use it to pollinate multiple plants to make crosses including HB x ogkush, hb x sour d.
If everything goes well i will be making fem pollen with other good strains also. This pollen can been frozen for later use. Just take it out of the freezer and use a paint brush and apply onto the buds to be pollinated. I have read that this can also be done with Autos but I dont know much about that. Although I do have one Lowrider 2 auto seed that I might start and give it a shot too. Maybe i can make some auto fem crosses.
I think these seeds will be great to put outside next summer. So thats the plan. Any plants that get sprayed will look like crap and are not to be smoked.

image5040.jpeg
image5041.jpeg

20 Days from srout Update... Og kush reg (HSO), Sour Diesel, CRitical Kush

This morning these 3 got their first feeding and also got their first topping. They will be transplanted next week.
image5047.jpeg
image5048.jpeg

New seeds opening up
image5049.jpeg

Dropped a Lowrider 2 fem auto (Seedsman)
image5050.jpeg

Goldmine is enjoying the new 4 gallon pot.
image5051.jpeg

Huckleberry
image5052.jpeg

I was thinking of chopping the Northern lights today at day 50 flower. Nirvana says 49-63 days and most of the hairs are red.
image5053.jpeg

The shower
image5054.jpeg

wow beautiful update there brother :)

:bravo:

Good Sunday...
Yesterday I sacrificed one of the Huckleberry to use her for seed making. She will be sprayed with Tiresias Mist (colloidal silver) daily for the next 2-3 weeks until male pollen sacs appear. The pollen in these sacs will be feminized and i plan to use it to pollinate multiple plants to make crosses including HB x ogkush, hb x sour d.
If everything goes well i will be making fem pollen with other good strains also. This pollen can been frozen for later use. Just take it out of the freezer and use a paint brush and apply onto the buds to be pollinated. I have read that this can also be done with Autos but I dont know much about that. Although I do have one Lowrider 2 auto seed that I might start and give it a shot too. Maybe i can make some auto fem crosses.
I think these seeds will be great to put outside next summer. So thats the plan. Any plants that get sprayed will look like crap and are not to be smoked.

image5040.jpeg
image5041.jpeg

I love that you're going to do the colloidal silver thing -- I actually ordered a bottle of cs from Amazon a few weeks ago and I'm going to try to make auto seeds because they are EXPENSIVE : Also the chemistry meets biology experiment aspect of the process fascinates me. There's a couple of threads on here I've been reading: especially this one: How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED but also this one: Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

I was in our local hardware store and I saw the same reservoir, water-from-the-bottom pot you showed us, so I bought one to try as a mini hempy project myself. Thanks so much sharing that -- I would never have focused on it on my own.

I love that you're going to do the colloidal silver thing -- I actually ordered a bottle of cs from Amazon a few weeks ago and I'm going to try to make auto seeds because they are EXPENSIVE : Also the chemistry meets biology experiment aspect of the process fascinates me. There's a couple of threads on here I've been reading: especially this one: How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED but also this one: Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

I was in our local hardware store and I saw the same reservoir, water-from-the-bottom pot you showed us, so I bought one to try as a mini hempy project myself. Thanks so much sharing that -- I would never have focused on it on my own.
Awesome Glimm seeds do cost way too much. I think we can make our own and still grow good stuff. The swick pots are pretty cool right. I think they will work well, atleast worth a shot. Glad you got some. Thanks for these threads, i will check them out.

I love Canna Barbie there -- she looks a bit as if she's pole dancing. With a giant cola. That's someone's fantasy, right there ... :)

Love the photos of the root mass out of the air pots. That is freaky and impressive at the same time. I went pot crazy (heh heh heh) yesterday -- I bought buckets and that little pot and two tiny air pots, too. I've got new seeds coming and want to try a variety of small pot growing.

Yo Nick,
Hoping your kid isn't somewhere crying because she can't find her Barbie....oh wait... they're YOURS?? Hm... :)
:laughtwo:

Yo Nick,
Hoping your kid isn't somewhere crying because she can't find her Barbie....oh wait... they're YOURS?? Hm... :)
:laughtwo:
Haha, i dont know where this Barbie came from lol. But i like her alot!! If anything ever happens between me and my wife I have a backup plan.;);)

Barbie all the way :rofl::rofl: never a dull moment at Nicks place :) great harvest mate :) I'm very interested in your little experiment with the HB and the CS it something I've been looking in to :) the other HB is looking awesome and that goldmine is going to be huge :) great work mate! And the new babies sound awesome :) I've grown train wreck once and it was some crazy mind racy stuff not a night time smoke but very strong indeed I'm sure she will.reward you well :) have a great start to your week brother :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Good Monday...

i am
seriously considering chopping this Bubblicious this morning at day 51 of flower. The hairs are mostly orange. The trichs are very cloudy, and i like harvesting marijuana. :cheesygrinsmiley: This Bubbs is the frostiest plant ive have grown yet, and the smell has turned to the good side also! The other Bubbs is still has a few white pistils standing tall.
image5083.jpeg
image5084.jpeg
image5085.jpeg
image5086.jpeg
Odds are the next pics will be of a harvested Bubblicious. I dont like to think to long. I am a doer not a thinker lol

Barbie all the way :rofl::rofl: never a dull moment at Nicks place :) great harvest mate :) I'm very interested in your little experiment with the HB and the CS it something I've been looking in to :) the other HB is looking awesome and that goldmine is going to be huge :) great work mate! And the new babies sound awesome :) I've grown train wreck once and it was some crazy mind racy stuff not a night time smoke but very strong indeed I'm sure she will.reward you well :) have a great start to your week brother :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:
Thanks buddy, i think making your own seeds is in the least a great learning experience. I hope you give it a go. The Goldmine is gonna b a nice one I must agree. Glad you are enjoying the show :popcorn:

Barbie Hawaiian has such a nice smile in those pics, haha. Oh and thanks for the yield report on the AG.
She does have a great smile and your welcome about the yield report.

Just got some of these bubble hash bags in the mail. I need to get some dry ice to make some hash. I saw a video on youtube and they just added shake leaves and drey ice and then shook the bag over the table. This will be my first time making or smoking kief or hash,
image5107.jpeg

Just got some of these bubble hash bags in the mail. I need to get some dry ice to make some hash. I saw a video on youtube and they just added shake leaves and drey ice and then shook the bag over the table. This will be my first time making or smoking kief or hash,
image5107.jpeg

Yo Nick,
I tried this before using dry ice. If you want the blond full melt stuff....do not sift too long or the plant material will be all in your glands.
Should be a quick few shakes and quit it. I wound up with all the plant material and glands all mixed together.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom