Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

Looking sweet up in here Nick :) not long until your next harvest mate, that bubblicious is looking very nice with all her different colours showing :) I'm going to hav to try the AG at some point too, so many strains and not enough space :) :passitleft:

Well thank 420Bro, Oman and Glimm. The Bubblicious are starting to smell better this week also. The poopy smell is starting to go away and becoming more fruity, Ill call it Pooty, haha! Your right Oman the colors are pretty cool. I been letting the temps get down to the low 60s at night so that my have something to do with it. I.....am.... Grooooot!:ciao:

Well thank 420Bro, Oman and Glimm. The Bubblicious are starting to smell better this week also. The poopy smell is starting to go away and becoming more fruity, Ill call it Pooty, haha! Your right Oman the colors are pretty cool. I been letting the temps get down to the low 60s at night so that my have something to do with it. I.....am.... Grooooot!:ciao:

:laughtwo:

Your ladies are looking sexy!!

How are the trichs on the AG? She looks like she will be ready to chop this weekend! You should put her in the dark for a couple days before you chop. That will help finish her up nicely!! Are you thinking of trying Bud washing on a nug or two? Lots of info on 420mag about Doc Bud - bud washing technique.

Your ladies are looking sexy!!

How are the trichs on the AG? She looks like she will be ready to chop this weekend! You should put her in the dark for a couple days before you chop. That will help finish her up nicely!! Are you thinking of trying Bud washing on a nug or two? Lots of info on 420mag about Doc Bud - bud washing technique.
The trichs ar mostly cloudy with very few amber. Yea im gonna give the bud washing a go. I think ill do half the buds and compare. I think i have all the stuff already. I got some lemons, baking soda and water, and another bucket of water to rinse. Thanks for the advice Mr.Bluez. Ill smoke a bowl in your honor. :smokin::smokin:

The trichs ar mostly cloudy with very few amber. Yea im gonna give the bud washing a go. I think ill do half the buds and compare. I think i have all the stuff already. I got some lemons, baking soda and water, and another bucket of water to rinse. Thanks for the advice Mr.Bluez. Ill smoke a bowl in your honor. :smokin::smokin:

Yo Nick,
Once you start bud washing...it's likely you wont go back.
When I saw what was floating in the dirty water... :trance: I was grateful...when I tasted the dried buds, I was a convert.
I did a side by side test last grow and I preferred the washed buds. You will too.
And if you think you are "losing" trichs, take your scope and look at your freshly washed buds, you will be amazed.

The best KFC in the world
image4834.jpeg

Yo Nick,
Once you start bud washing...it's likely you wont go back.
When I saw what was floating in the dirty water... :trance: I was grateful...when I tasted the dried buds, I was a convert.
I did a side by side test last grow and I preferred the washed buds. You will too.
And if you think you are "losing" trichs, take your scope and look at your freshly washed buds, you will be amazed.
Hell yea man, Sounds good to me. Did you notice any difference in smell?

Hell yea man, Sounds good to me. Did you notice any difference in smell?

Nick,
Yea man, she retained her bouquet from wash thru cure.
Every since I bud wash, dry and cure, I haven't had the hay smell during the process.
Hope that helps.

Whoa!!! Trippy pic. :whoa:
Nice.

Man those pics are awesome. I'm gonna use the first one for my background if you don't mind.

You are welcome to it OD, just dont stare to hard you might get dizzy lol. They use to have these posters that if you stared long enough and got your eyes to focus just right, the poster would transform into a little 3D landscape. The one i saw had an eagle with a fish flying over mountains. I would like to have one with some 3d plants. :passitleft:

good luck in that contest brother :goodluck:

:passitleft:

:lot-o-toke:

Good Thursday to all...
Last night I went ahead and cut the A. Gold! Then I proceeded to wash ALL the buds in the kitchen sink. I mixed 2.5 gallons of water, 1/2 cup fresh sqeezed lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of baking soda. Then i rinsed the buds in plain cool water and hung to dry. I was pleasantly surprised this morning when i went to check on them the smell was even better then before the wash! They even feel pretty dry too. I dont want to overdry them so i might put them into a brown paper bag for a few days.
I also ordered some 62% Boveda packs to help insure a good cure. Here are some pics from this morning.
image4900.jpeg
image4901.jpeg
Here is the Backbuilding comparison. They honestly look pretty similar. One is fatter and short and The natural bud is a little less fat and tall. Ill check the density after a little cure.
image4902.jpeg
image4903.jpeg
image4904.jpeg

Here are some other random Buds from AG
image4905.jpeg

I also went ahead and put the two Huckleberry and the Goldmine into the flower shower for a few hours to start to get use to the LED. They are already aslmlst the same size as the Bubblicious.
image4906.jpeg
image4907.jpeg
Have a great day my Ganga growing brothers and sisters.

Good morning mate :) Great work :) I have yet to try bud washing, I will now have to try it :) Your plants are looking awesome too very healthy :) the bud back built bud definitely looks fatter you will have to do a weight comparison :) keep it coming my man its always a pleasure when I poke my head in here :) :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom