Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

WARNING....viewing the following pictures may induce a cerebral reaction. If you start to feel all twitchy and shit. You made need to fire up a doobie. Twitchy and shit is a symptom of low Thc in the bloodstream.lol
image4308.jpeg
image4310.jpeg
image4307.jpeg

Veg update
Huckleberry and Goldmine- Day 30 from sprout.
OgKush, Sour Diesel, Critical Cure- Day 7 from sprout.

Yesterday the Goldmine got another topping. I also transplanted her into a larger container. She is almost 10" tall and in about 7-10 days i think she will go to the flower shower. She is looking sad today because of all the stressi think. Oh well she'll get over it. Women! I have found it is best to just leave them alone for a while,lol.
image4321.jpeg

image4322.jpeg

The two MT Huckleberries got their first topping yesterday also and Still lookin good. The little one on the right is the Og Kush.
image4323.jpeg

The CC and SD are healthy as well.
image4324.jpeg

image4325.jpeg

All looking lovely nick :) I'm sure the goldmine will perk up she is a little beast :) all that topping should make for some awesome little bushes :) keep it coming brother :passitleft:

Im thinking that i messed up on drying. Ive had it in a mason jar overnight and the rh is 67%. But the smell is like fresh hay. The taste is also harsh and my lungs hurt. Im hoping after a few weeks that the smell will come back and the harshness will subside. Maybe this is the norm for drying and curing? I think i will try a different method on the next batch. Im also thinkin about a flush on the next batch and see if it helps anything. Later

You gold nugget smelling and tasting like hay at this stage is normal. It will cure out. How does it smell when you break open a nugget?

I used to flush my plants religiously before harvest but discontinued when I determined that there was no difference with or without flushing. (At least as far as I could tell)

Those Huckleberry are looking good.(all you stuff is looking good, really) They look like they could use a larger container though.

I have a good time watching your grows

You gold nugget smelling and tasting like hay at this stage is normal. It will cure out. How does it smell when you break open a nugget?

I used to flush my plants religiously before harvest but discontinued when I determined that there was no difference with or without flushing. (At least as far as I could tell)

Those Huckleberry are looking good.(all you stuff is looking good, really) They look like they could use a larger container though.

I have a good time watching your grows
Thanks llama, the gold still smells great when i open up the buds! I always overthink things and worry too much. Its good to hear that this is normal. Your right about repotting the Hucks. I also took your advice and replaced the diy airpot screen with fabric and it is working great.

Im thinking that i messed up on drying. Ive had it in a mason jar overnight and the rh is 67%. But the smell is like fresh hay. The taste is also harsh and my lungs hurt. Im hoping after a few weeks that the smell will come back and the harshness will subside. Maybe this is the norm for drying and curing? I think i will try a different method on the next batch. Im also thinkin about a flush on the next batch and see if it helps anything. Later

Leave the lid off the jar for some time to allow it to get a bit dryer. Flush helps. My first batch of AG was not flushed or washed, and it ended up having a sort of "dirt" aftertaste when smoked. I flushed and bud washed my second batch of AG, and it is smooth, not harsh, and smells loud and delish!

If you have not tried bud washing, do a test with a couple of nugs and then compare to non-washed. Afterwards, you will be hooked on bud-washing.

This morning I repotted the two Huckleberry. I also gave plain water to all the girls in the Veg cabinet.
image4455.jpeg

This is the backbuilding comparison after 20 days. Backbuilding is on the right.
image4457.jpeg

This is the other side of the same buds. Backbuilding on the left.
image4456.jpeg

Bubblicious 1- Day 41 of Flower. Nirvana says this strain finishes in 56-70 days. So approximately 3 weeks until harvest.
image4527.jpeg

Bubblicious 2- Day 41 Flower
image4528.jpeg

Northern Lights- Day 41 Flower. Nirvana says this strain finishes in 7-9 weeks (49-63 days). I dont think she is a week from harvest but i suppose i should start checking the trichomes.
image4529.jpeg

Left to right- NL, Bubbs 2, Bubbs 1
image4526.jpeg

Back in the shower
image4530.jpeg

Nick...things are looking so good right now! You are gonna have some frosty buds to enjoy this xmas. I want smoke reports when available.

Good work brother :) those buds are getting fat and sparkly I hope those bubbs smell as good as they look :) :passitleft:
Thanks man. Im not sure if i like the smell or not, its like fruity baby poop lol.

Thanks Spart

Nick...things are looking so good right now! You are gonna have some frosty buds to enjoy this xmas. I want smoke reports when available.
Stage... I will give smoke reports for sure. I always love to read them too. They really helped me when choosing what to grow. Thanks for all the compliments.

Mmmm. Fruity baby poop :) Brilliant new strain name, Nicholas!

They look AMAZING -- you are going to have a great harvest. And thanks for doing the side by side back building comparison -- that looks really worth doing, eh? Quite a difference!

Re: the curing. Yeah, as the buds cure the taste and smell change dramatically. This can also come and go -- the smell of the curing buds can change from day to day as the moisture moves from inside the bud to the outside (in one of my jars, especially, it keeps cycling between smelling like hay and smelling like pot :))

Great advice from justabluez -- leave the lid off for a while and let the RH head towards 60-65%. This is the cure zone -- wetter than this and it's not curing. Once you've got it there, keep burping the jars and making sure the buds aren't sticking. Keep tasting it. I've noticed a huge difference in flavours and potency in two weeks, just giving it time and attention and letting it get to the right humidity slowly.

Fruit Poops!

Mmmm. Fruity baby poop :) Brilliant new strain name, Nicholas!

They look AMAZING -- you are going to have a great harvest. And thanks for doing the side by side back building comparison -- that looks really worth doing, eh? Quite a difference!

Re: the curing. Yeah, as the buds cure the taste and smell change dramatically. This can also come and go -- the smell of the curing buds can change from day to day as the moisture moves from inside the bud to the outside (in one of my jars, especially, it keeps cycling between smelling like hay and smelling like pot :))

Great advice from justabluez -- leave the lid off for a while and let the RH head towards 60-65%. This is the cure zone -- wetter than this and it's not curing. Once you've got it there, keep burping the jars and making sure the buds aren't sticking. Keep tasting it. I've noticed a huge difference in flavours and potency in two weeks, just giving it time and attention and letting it get to the right humidity slowly.
Thanks Glimmer, this is some advice i will remember and put to good use. Its good to know that the hey hey hay smell will go away.
I dont think I would grow a strain called Fruity Baby Poop, lol. That weed would be the shit literally,haha.
Fruit Poops!
Haha, just add milk.

Back
Top Bottom