OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Many Mahalo s to all of you that worried about me and Hawaiian Duck (think he is OK too) it was really nothing at all. They just gave they the stand down order. I went up to higher ground and actually had a pretty good day.
Was kind of a tiring day, but a good one. Yep, my house is at sea level about half mile from the beach, so I went up not too far from home and waited. I was at the intersection where there's a freeway and some exit roads form a V.
Remember folks, these are some the best people on earth here. It was like a tailgate party at a UH football game. Lot of good food, barbecues going every where, lot of kids and dogs playing. Good conversations, lot of talk story. Even had some tourist up there too. We could see the ocean from there. I took some pix, but can't post them of course.

So it's over with no harm. Two idiots (had to be tourist) were pulled out of the water over by Hilo trying to catch the big wave. Dolts!

I am headed for a nap right now so peace everyone. OMM. :surf:
What I want to know, how much of the 2 qts of weed, did you get home with ?? Ha !!:surf:

Many Mahalo s to all of you that worried about me and Hawaiian Duck (think he is OK too) it was really nothing at all. They just gave they the stand down order. I went up to higher ground and actually had a pretty good day.
Was kind of a tiring day, but a good one. Yep, my house is at sea level about half mile from the beach, so I went up not too far from home and waited. I was at the intersection where there's a freeway and some exit roads form a V.
Remember folks, these are some the best people on earth here. It was like a tailgate party at a UH football game. Lot of good food, barbecues going every where, lot of kids and dogs playing. Good conversations, lot of talk story. Even had some tourist up there too. We could see the ocean from there. I took some pix, but can't post them of course.

So it's over with no harm. Two idiots (had to be tourist) were pulled out of the water over by Hilo trying to catch the big wave. Dolts!

I am headed for a nap right now so peace everyone. OMM. :surf:

G'day mate,
I'm so glad your OK. I didn't realise it was 4Am my time when it was all happening. I looked into it and there were even warnings here in Oz. Right up in the far north of the east coast. All east coast beaches were closed. Got pretty used to cyclone warnings when I was livin up that way. Same as you guys. My tiny beachside suburb, Machans Beach about 100 houses used to be closed off by flood during cyclone times. Any excuse for a party. We had all we needed in that area. Sound systems and PA's(big ones). DJ's, muso's, dealers, a little shop and a bar/restaurant. The place used to kick off man. Funny how here when theres a cyclone report of up north there covered in the southern states news it's a big deal when in actual fact the local news call it a low pressure system and everyone just goes about their shit.:yahoo:your safe anyway.:thumb: :rip: to all the Chileans lost in the quake.

Excellent! we can all stand down, now.

:amen: Tiger, Thanks for your concern and waiting around till it was over.

Kinda felt bad that didn't do my usual and answer each post individually, but time was of the essence. :surf:

Glad to hear the homestead was unharmed,and it turned out to be a good day after all.

Thanks Bro Lucky again.:thumb:

You folks down in Florida have to fight Mother Nature again and again, so you know what's like. :smokin: Glad it's all over.:ganjamon:

Good to hear everyone is safe my friend. I will take the snow over earthquakes, tsunami's and lava anyday bro. Stay safe!

Hey GMT I know what you mean Bro. However, I just can't handle the cold. Every bone in my body aches like hell in the cold. I did love to see the snow each year.....once! Take care my friend. :surf:

I am glad everyone on the islands are ok, the earthquake killed enough.

:peace:

Thanks High You are so right! Those poor folks down there are really taking a pounding. Last I heard they have had 71 after shocks and not small ones either. What a really terrible thing to happen to them. :smokin::smokin:

What I want to know, how much of the 2 qts of weed, did you get home with ?? Ha !!:surf:

All of it Bro As I walked around visiting everyone, no one was smoking so I didn't either. Really didn't want too either ....it was my keeper stuff. :thumb:

G'day mate,
I'm so glad your OK. I didn't realise it was 4Am my time when it was all happening. I looked into it and there were even warnings here in Oz. Right up in the far north of the east coast. All east coast beaches were closed. Got pretty used to cyclone warnings when I was livin up that way. Same as you guys. My tiny beachside suburb, Machans Beach about 100 houses used to be closed off by flood during cyclone times. Any excuse for a party. We had all we needed in that area. Sound systems and PA's(big ones). DJ's, muso's, dealers, a little shop and a bar/restaurant. The place used to kick off man. Funny how here when theres a cyclone report of up north there covered in the southern states news it's a big deal when in actual fact the local news call it a low pressure system and everyone just goes about their shit.:yahoo:your safe anyway.:thumb: :rip: to all the Chileans lost in the quake.

Hey me old china People are great aren't they? Now, that is a funny story. The real truth is great.:ganjamon:

Yea Bro, those poor folks down there in Chile have been in hell and are catching more of it.:smokin: When in Vietnam we talked about those who made it and those that didn't. No rhyme or reason, just luck of the draw.
That doesn't make it easier to thou.:smokin:

My buddy on Oahu said everything was pretty much A-OK...and the news reports I read from Hilo pretty much echoed what he said, nothing major. Good to hear!

You know it my friend We missed another bullet. Every once in a while one gets us, but not this time. What started as a nail biting day, it turned out to be a good day.:ganjamon:

Glad to hear nothing happend,have you ever seen a bad tsunami?

Hi Dain It was a good day all over the islands. It left us alone.:surf:

No, I have only seen them on TV. That is as close as I want be to one.:surf:

I thank you for your concern Buddy:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom