OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

I wonder. I never liked that L that you mention. It always took alot to get me right. too little, and nothing, too much and buzzing in my ears was annoying. I prefered the organic substitute. I figured out how to cultivate fungus quite well, and sold kits on ebay for a while (edibles of course silly!!!!!) Shittake and Oyster. ...and finally found my spirit guide. I wont go into TOO MUCH detail here, but unlike most people, my spirit guide Is Inca Native mexican. I went back in time and lived the life of a worker for a couple months, then my girlfriend came into the room, 'woke' me up, and asked why I was naked, praying to the ceiling. I came to, and told her that most people would be committed with how much I did, but I have come to terms with my mortality and the flow of my soul. Since then I listen to my inner voice more than most I know, and maybe it gets me into trouble alot, but it also keeps me out of major trouble ahead of the game. Now if I can only get it to read me the next lotto numbers......Hmmmmmm.

LOKI would be n understatement. I prefer to be alone with nature, and fuck with people if the opportunity presents itself and I can tell they are full of shit. Talkers do the best walking.

lol Peace OMM!!!! I think when I get out there we'll have to definatly overmed and talk about the cosmos. I love that.

EDIT: For those of you that dont know me, I was in no way talking about psychadelics. I'm in a state of mind were I dont need them. I just meditate to get to were some go with help from substances. I disagree with their use in any way!!

You Dog you! Selling them on Ebay!:cheer: Jasonlee the mystic! You sound like the "Teachings of Don Juan" and the way of the warrior! I still have dog eared copy somewhere. My first father in law was of Inca decent and he was so cool. I loved that man. Nothing bothered him. He used to tell me how we all connected. I still believe that to this day.;)

Yes, my friend, we will surely join the cosmos when you get here!!!! :whoa::rollingeyes::whoa:

You just made my day! :smokin:

"Wrings the cow piss out of my now "peace" washed hair"....into my outdoor tomatoes...don't wanna let anything go to waste. :Rasta:

Glad you enjoyed your Denny's meal...haven't been able to eat there since one of my roommates was a "chef" there...very nasty individual but could cook, he taught me how to make Pirogi's and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Filthy though....never could look at Denny's the same after that. Really glad you enjoyed it though brother, that sounds like a rare thing for you.

I think I got my girls in the blooming cabinet more or less fixed...cheese is blooming very nicely right now...hope she continues at the rate she is going and no stalls. She got a full nute tonight...phed to 7.5...she drank the whole gallon, didn't let a single drop out...and I didn't feel like diluting her nute mix by adding more. Hope her runoff is stable.

How are the computer's coming? You giving Win 7 a try again or you gonna send it back? I really like it personally so far...I am dual booting as my wife has a VERY SLOW learning curve with anything electronic...took a year til she stopped asking how to work the DVR...always wonder how much is that feminine wiles messing with me...:smokin:

Aloha OMM

Aloha My friend High

I thought that you would enjoy that splattering of peace!:cheer:
Not only did you enjoy it, you put it to good use!;)

Yep! I figured it was OK at this Denny's, since the just opened and only serve breakfast. You know me well Buddy. I tasted the food, a first in a long time.
May have been in my mind, but sure enjoyed it.:clap:

Good news about the Cheese! Finally in the blooming cabinet.:) She should be fine now. How's the SLH? No boy I hope! I topped mine the first time today. The rest are all about 6 to 8 inches today, so the journal is getting closer and closer.;)

Jo had to work with computers for work, she was an accountant. She only has problems with upgrades and messages. You know how it goes, I built her computer, but now can't touch it!:smokin: I still have Win7, they aren't going to support XP forever. I'll give it another try. I have enough junk around here to build another computer to learn it on. I couldn't see myself doing two journals with it so soon.

Glad you and the garden are doing well. :peace:

dennys is good...we went there for breakfast on my b'day...he always does the grand slam...not sure where he puts it tho....for a little fellow and skinny at that....:thumb:

OldMedMan:
Hey Butcher
I knew you were out there somewhere, busy as usual!
Thanks Buddy!

Everything's all good. Had a couple personal and PC issues, all hashed out now though.:)

Currently I'm waiting on the beans for the Seedmadness Demo. :reading420magazine: Plus I recently ordered a whole new set up just for the grow, but that'll be revealed once the beans are in & germ'n. And you can trust me its going to be a fun one. :yahoo:

Hopefully they'll be here soon, my growing fingers are getting itchy over here.:goodluck:

However, to hold me over, I recently did some modification to the set up in case some of the branching get out of control. :hmmmm: With such a big variety of strains that are suppose to be in, I'm trying to be prepared for any unforeseen circumstances.:hmmmm:

Anyhow, I'm all over this place these days, but I always make sure I check in here and there everynow and then. But I'm sure you know by now when the grow is poppin then I'm posted alot more. The good thing is with downtime I can help to maintain the site a lil bit more then usual. So essentially its a win win situation. I help Canna and Canna helps me, I just love how Maryjane is such an appreciative plant. :dreamy:

dennys is good...we went there for breakfast on my b'day...he always does the grand slam...not sure where he puts it tho....for a little fellow and skinny at that....:thumb:

You know it Lavendar! :)
I couldn't believe how good it tasted, usually everything is either tasteless or bad for me. Wasn't even stoned! :cheer:

Everything's all good. Had a couple personal and PC issues, all hashed out now though.:)

Currently I'm waiting on the beans for the Seedmadness Demo. :reading420magazine: Plus I recently ordered a whole new set up just for the grow, but that'll be revealed once the beans are in & germ'n. And you can trust me its going to be a fun one. :yahoo:

Hopefully they'll be here soon, my growing fingers are getting itchy over here.:goodluck:

However, to hold me over, I recently did some modification to the set up in case some of the branching get out of control. :hmmmm: With such a big variety of strains that are suppose to be in, I'm trying to be prepared for any unforeseen circumstances.:hmmmm:

Anyhow, I'm all over this place these days, but I always make sure I check in here and there everynow and then. But I'm sure you know by now when the grow is poppin then I'm posted alot more. The good thing is with downtime I can help to maintain the site a lil bit more then usual. So essentially its a win win situation. I help Canna and Canna helps me, I just love how Maryjane is such an appreciative plant. :dreamy:

Hi Butcher:cheer:
So redid everything, cool. New equipment and all! Yea lots of people are waiting on the seeds to arrive. I know your itching to get going. And it's fun always having a few surprises held back until the grow. The eyes of 420 will be watching you for sure. Your right with all those strains you got to be prepared for anything. :cheer:

Bro just keep doing what you do, we all appreciate it!:)

I wonder. I never liked that L that you mention. It always took alot to get me right. too little, and nothing, too much and buzzing in my ears was annoying. I prefered the organic substitute. I figured out how to cultivate fungus quite well, and sold kits on ebay for a while (edibles of course silly!!!!!) Shittake and Oyster. ...and finally found my spirit guide. I wont go into TOO MUCH detail here, but unlike most people, my spirit guide Is Inca Native mexican. I went back in time and lived the life of a worker for a couple months, then my girlfriend came into the room, 'woke' me up, and asked why I was naked, praying to the ceiling. I came to, and told her that most people would be committed with how much I did, but I have come to terms with my mortality and the flow of my soul. Since then I listen to my inner voice more than most I know, and maybe it gets me into trouble alot, but it also keeps me out of major trouble ahead of the game. Now if I can only get it to read me the next lotto numbers......Hmmmmmm.

Omm was right about you lol.
I had a very similar experience... It opened my eyes to things I had always known but rejected... I found parts of myself that too this day Im still trying to fully accept but, it help me see the world from a vantage point outside of my self and I still retain the ability through great effort.
Oh and I almost was committed. Quite a shock to the system to see things your not ready for. A spirit guide is a must. Ive never touched any of that stuff since(skittles of course).

BTW I believe you could in fact get the lotto number if you worked hard enough but IMO you could never get to that place with that goal in mind.

I always found all of them too either hit like a train or miss like Rondo at the free-throw line... dont need them anymore anyhow.

:peacetwo:

Hey, everybody wuz missing, Rondo can play some basketball :), and, that's from a Laker fan from back when they were on a lake. :cheer: LAKERS!

Been a Laker fan for all the championships too. A really great franchise and some unforgettable stars. Jerry west......Magic....all of them. The final quarter of the 7th game was a work of art! :cheer:

Senor OMM, I grew up in LA so you know who I root for... Orlando magic! J/K

How could you not root for the Lakers.:cheer:

Actually glad your out of LA. I like where you are much better....even though it's cold as hell! Good place for a family! :) No drive byes! :bravo:

Hi all! :cheer:

This is a blatant advertisement of my new Super Lemon Haze Journal click on the link below for details :)

Hiya Omm -

Just gonna poke in here to add a final congrats on this grow before zipping over to the new one.

Helluva grow brother! Ounces and ounces of nice juicy outdoor Hawaiian kind bud. For fuck's sake - does it get any better?

Great journal goes without saying. All the cool stuff about the airpots. I hope you bought stock before you started the journal, cause I guarantee they sold an extra few cause of you.

And yippee on the Lakers! That was a heck of a series! Everything one could hope for from those two teams. There really wasn't a loser, but luckily the right team Won! ;)

Grats again on your grow, and now heading over to the new one!

:slide:

:nicethread::bravo::nicethread::bravo:

How could you not root for the Lakers.:cheer:

Actually glad your out of LA. I like where you are much better....even though it's cold as hell! Good place for a family! :) No drive byes! :bravo:

Nope no gangs here, just a bunch of rich assholes that drive in the middle of both lanes coming home from liquid lunch meetings. I thought being up in the hills, that there would be peace in the roads but we have road rage in the hills. Can't get away from assholes.:grinjoint:

I grew up in L.A., and I hate the Lakers, but then I hate show business.

The Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain era was different, and I was a big Laker fan back then.

I just can't stomach stuff like Jack Nicholson getting on the wood and expressing his opinions to anyone who will listen.

Hiya Omm -

Just gonna poke in here to add a final congrats on this grow before zipping over to the new one.

Helluva grow brother! Ounces and ounces of nice juicy outdoor Hawaiian kind bud. For fuck's sake - does it get any better?

Great journal goes without saying. All the cool stuff about the airpots. I hope you bought stock before you started the journal, cause I guarantee they sold an extra few cause of you.

And yippee on the Lakers! That was a heck of a series! Everything one could hope for from those two teams. There really wasn't a loser, but luckily the right team Won! ;)

Grats again on your grow, and now heading over to the new one!

:slide:

:nicethread::bravo::nicethread::bravo:

Hey Papa, was getting worried about you. Still having problems from the attack? Hope your better now. Good to see you back! :grinjoint:

Nope no gangs here, just a bunch of rich assholes that drive in the middle of both lanes coming home from liquid lunch meetings. I thought being up in the hills, that there would be peace in the roads but we have road rage in the hills. Can't get away from assholes.:grinjoint:

:amen: They are everywhere!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom