OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hi Buddy;) I just read that somewhere. It's like good and gooder!
You are the second person that told me the SSH was really good. This should be fun. Hope you have some great dreams!:surf:

Wow funny you said that I hadnt slept more than 8 hours total in 3 nights then went to bed after I wrote that had about 10 straight hours of vivid dreams weeeeeeird.

I was wondering why the danged door was so hard to open...:cool:

Dude thats why I used the window! :peacetwo:

I was wondering why the danged door was so hard to open...:cool:

You guys are the greatest! Guess the door's open again.....until I actually do get the next grow open. You guys seem to have as much fun as me! :yahoo:

Wow funny you said that I hadnt slept more than 8 hours total in 3 nights then went to bed after I wrote that had about 10 straight hours of vivid dreams weeeeeeird.

Dude thats why I used the window! :peacetwo:

Damn! Stealthy1 That's great! However, we should talk to jasonlee he does wishes and spells. Maybe he felt sorry for you.:) and sent the sleep fairy to see you. :cheer:

Hello, OMM I think your journal is more popular now that its closed. LOL, Hope all is well and you are enjoying your exceptional harvest....

Hello, OMM I think your journal is more popular now that its closed. LOL, Hope all is well and you are enjoying your exceptional harvest....

Hi My Friend I think your right. We all seem to need a place just to talk and have a bit of fun. The harvest is sitting here getting better by the day, its curring very nicely......and getting stronger. :)
Take care my friend.;)

Heard someone is throwing a luau way out here in the completed journal's (the sticks or is it the styx...:hmmmm:).

Ere':passitleft: take a few and pass it around...if a journal is alive, this is like purgatory, the great time of flushing...until it's fate as an eternal journal is decided...:smokin:

Ok, putting down the vape...:Rasta:

Hope all is well in the jungle paradise you call home...:thumb:

Aloha my good friend and may Peace rain like drops of glistening sunshine to brighten your garden with Joy.

...I think I may have smoked enough! :)

Heard someone is throwing a luau way out here in the completed journal's (the sticks or is it the styx...:hmmmm:).

Ere':passitleft: take a few and pass it around...if a journal is alive, this is like purgatory, the great time of flushing...until it's fate as an eternal journal is decided...:smokin:

Ok, putting down the vape...:Rasta:

Hope all is well in the jungle paradise you call home...:thumb:

Aloha my good friend and may Peace rain like drops of glistening sunshine to brighten your garden with Joy.

...I think I may have smoked enough! :)

:passitleft: Thank You High:) That hit the spot! :) Ahhhhhhh sticks or Styx either will do. After the Luau, Jo and I had a treat!
This won't sound like much to you mainland folks, but for us it was a Big deal:cheer::cheer:
After all this time, 22 years, they put in a Denny's in the next town over. We went over and pigged out. Breakfast was wonderful for me for the first time in years! That was the biggest meal for me in at least 5 years. I ate the whole damn thing! It tasted wonderful.:cheer::cheer::cheer: Hawaii just got better for us!:)

I didn't think it was possible to smoke too much. Guess I'll find out tonight when I watch my tape of the Lakers game.:rofl:

So glad you visited this ever lasting journal! Means your felling better or at least medicated enough not to care. You sure wax poetic when your stoned.....keep it up!:)

Aloha and may you have Peace raining on you like the splatter of a cow pissing on a big flat rock!

:passitleft: Thank You High:) That hit the spot! :) Ahhhhhhh sticks or Styx either will do. After the Luau, Jo and I had a treat!
This won't sound like much to you mainland folks, but for us it was a Big deal:cheer::cheer:
After all this time, 22 years, they put in a Denny's in the next town over. We went over and pigged out. Breakfast was wonderful for me for the first time in years! That was the biggest meal for me in at least 5 years. I ate the whole damn thing! It tasted wonderful.:cheer::cheer::cheer: Hawaii just got better for us!:)

I didn't think it was possible to smoke too much. Guess I'll find out tonight when I watch my tape of the Lakers game.:rofl:

So glad you visited this ever lasting journal! Means your felling better or at least medicated enough not to care. You sure wax poetic when your stoned.....keep it up!:)

Aloha and may you have Peace raining on you like the splatter of a cow pissing on a big flat rock!

So I here no one is letting you rest! Well that's what happens when you are more popular and more handsome than Elvis :Rasta: folks just can't let go.

You are a loved and very needed entity my friend. Think of all those young crazy girls outside :hippy: :adore: :headbanger: :goof: :trance: screaming their lungs out and waiting for you to emerge. Your like a movie star :adore::cool: Jack Nicholson has nothing on you! And if Angelina was able to dump Brad, she'd be out there screaming also :goof: (take pics please).

Denny's huh? My wife (Filipina for those that don't know) also was big on Denny's when I met her. Another great American institution that people identify with around the world. Spam is another thing that she says they love in the Philippines ( I also heard the same for Hawaii, right?) Must have been because of the US military bases. Traded to the locals by the US Serviceman for other more desirable items...:smokin:

Glad you and Jo have made peace since the 'stomping attempt'. Another story that will go down in 420 annuls. I can just see her, running barefoot out the back door heading for your grow, screaming at the top of her lungs and you chasing after her with a large broom, with crazed and frightened eyes as you imagine all the work you put into those plants will all going to be wiped out in a blink of the eye. Then with a throw reminiscent of Greek javelin throwers of the past (only you did have clothes on at the time, right?), you deliver a beautiful shot as the broom hits the neighbors ladies bathroom window, the loud crash and resulting scream from the lady who was having a bath, resonating through the quite of the ...(sorry, forgot that Jo is screaming strange descriptions of you while foaming at the mouth) Anyway the loud crash of the window being shattered by your apparently intentional throw and the hysterical screaming from the woman, is enough to snap the crazed and foaming Jo out of her mad frenzy. As she stumbles in confusion, you are able to pass her, allowing you to stand your ground in front of your grow and thus blocking any further attack. Whew, I'm worn out just recounting the details!

No man or woman has shown such courage in the face of almost certain doom as you have shown my friend! For this great valor against all possible odds we will honor and worship the very ground you tread on.
:adore: :adore: :adore: :allgood:

:Rasta:

Hi Everyone Please don't believe what Woodsman tells you!!! He has a problem with exaggerations . I don't think he eats balanced meals and gets really excited about things.:smokin:

Man, I am more James Brown than Elvis. Just doin' that thing! Hit it!:goof:

Denny's didn't change their menu at all!:cheer: No Spam!

Micky D's has Spam all over their menu.:smokin:

Woodsman also left out few details. Jo had on big ass stomping shoes on when she attacked the WW. I stood in front of the WW, broom in hand and screamed "STOP" in a firm and manly voice! It did frighten the pregnant lady next door.;) She's OK, by the way! It stopped Jo in her tracks too. I remember saying I would thrash her flower garden our front and she stopped and walked away mumbling to herself.
It's all quite of the Jo front since I took her to Denny's. :)

Woodsman is the one we should worship, he brings dead plants back to life :cheer:

A side note The WW has frozen and hasn't grown one bit after the attack. The shock was just too much for the poor thing. She looks like a miniature plant now.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Great post there Woods. CLASSIC!!!

OMM, maybe run nails thrue the tops of the pots for the next grow, or put those nasty spiked dog collars around the tops of the pots. You could also just spike her lemonaid with X T C. Hmmmm.......she might even smoke a bowl in that scenario. lol

MUAHAHAHAHA>>>>> My mind can get pretty mischevious sometimes. Maybe I should have made my screen name LOKI. HMMMMMM>

Great post there Woods. CLASSIC!!!

OMM, maybe run nails thrue the tops of the pots for the next grow, or put those nasty spiked dog collars around the tops of the pots. You could also just spike her lemonaid with X T C. Hmmmm.......she might even smoke a bowl in that scenario. lol

MUAHAHAHAHA>>>>> My mind can get pretty mischevious sometimes. Maybe I should have made my screen name LOKI. HMMMMMM>

Mr J your as bad as Woodsman :cheer: Loki would fit!:slide:

Before we were married this woman actually did L*D with me and some friends, we were all over the place and she said "What's the big deal?". We all just looked at her????? One toke of any kind of mj and she is asleep is minutes. She just doesn't have the same metabolism as the rest of us! :Rasta:
I kid you not! She always has sweaty hands. Kind of freaky! :smokin:

I just had to rep you OMM for your positive vibe in the face of your plant stomping ex - your thread is the "Cheers" bar at 420 - it always feels good to visit! :adore:

I was play'n catch up and saw this post by OBX. :goodjob:

When I read it I thought I Couldn't have put it better :bravo:

(Norm was the man :cool:)

Mr J your as bad as Woodsman :cheer: Loki would fit!:slide:

Before we were married this woman actually did L*D with me and some friends, we were all over the place and she said "What's the big deal?". We all just looked at her????? One toke of any kind of mj and she is asleep is minutes. She just doesn't have the same metabolism as the rest of us! :Rasta:
I kid you not! She always has sweaty hands. Kind of freaky! :smokin:

I wonder. I never liked that L that you mention. It always took alot to get me right. too little, and nothing, too much and buzzing in my ears was annoying. I prefered the organic substitute. I figured out how to cultivate fungus quite well, and sold kits on ebay for a while (edibles of course silly!!!!!) Shittake and Oyster. ...and finally found my spirit guide. I wont go into TOO MUCH detail here, but unlike most people, my spirit guide Is Inca Native mexican. I went back in time and lived the life of a worker for a couple months, then my girlfriend came into the room, 'woke' me up, and asked why I was naked, praying to the ceiling. I came to, and told her that most people would be committed with how much I did, but I have come to terms with my mortality and the flow of my soul. Since then I listen to my inner voice more than most I know, and maybe it gets me into trouble alot, but it also keeps me out of major trouble ahead of the game. Now if I can only get it to read me the next lotto numbers......Hmmmmmm.

LOKI would be n understatement. I prefer to be alone with nature, and fuck with people if the opportunity presents itself and I can tell they are full of shit. Talkers do the best walking.

lol Peace OMM!!!! I think when I get out there we'll have to definatly overmed and talk about the cosmos. I love that.

EDIT: For those of you that dont know me, I was in no way talking about psychadelics. I'm in a state of mind were I dont need them. I just meditate to get to were some go with help from substances. I disagree with their use in any way!!

"Wrings the cow piss out of my now "peace" washed hair"....into my outdoor tomatoes...don't wanna let anything go to waste. :Rasta:

Glad you enjoyed your Denny's meal...haven't been able to eat there since one of my roommates was a "chef" there...very nasty individual but could cook, he taught me how to make Pirogi's and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Filthy though....never could look at Denny's the same after that. Really glad you enjoyed it though brother, that sounds like a rare thing for you.

I think I got my girls in the blooming cabinet more or less fixed...cheese is blooming very nicely right now...hope she continues at the rate she is going and no stalls. She got a full nute tonight...phed to 7.5...she drank the whole gallon, didn't let a single drop out...and I didn't feel like diluting her nute mix by adding more. Hope her runoff is stable.

How are the computer's coming? You giving Win 7 a try again or you gonna send it back? I really like it personally so far...I am dual booting as my wife has a VERY SLOW learning curve with anything electronic...took a year til she stopped asking how to work the DVR...always wonder how much is that feminine wiles messing with me...:smokin:

Aloha OMM

I was play'n catch up and saw this post by OBX. :goodjob:

When I read it I thought I Couldn't have put it better :bravo:

(Norm was the man :cool:)

Hey Butcher:)
I knew you were out there somewhere, busy as usual!
Thanks Buddy! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom