OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Wow! Real time news on 420. HD and OMM, you guys should meet up in the mountains where you can be "high" and dry!:grinjoint:
God luck OMM & HD !! What the hell you gonna do with two qts., OMM, you're gonna be back tommorrow !! Ha !! Two qts weed and the dinky moores stew & water & bread. Shit,' it don't get better than that. OMM, Do you live right on the coast ?? I bet some of those idiots are out surfing today ?? :surf::ganjamon:

God luck OMM & HD !! What the hell you gonna do with two qts., OMM, you're gonna be back tommorrow !! Ha !! Two qts weed and the dinky moores stew & water & bread. Shit,' it don't get better than that. OMM, Do you live right on the coast ?? I bet some of those idiots are out surfing today ?? :surf::ganjamon:

Thanks for the good wishes brother! As to idiots surfing today, maybe a couple mainlanders, but Hawai'i watermen are some of the smartest and most knowledgeable watermen in the whole world, and we know better than anyone the difference between a rideable wave and a tsunami, not to mention we have family, hanai family, and friends that have lost loved ones in past tsunamis, and that is not ever going to be forgotten (esp. Hilo has a Tsunami museum dedicated to it all).
:peacetwo: and Aloha

Just heard on CBC Radio Canada that the highest alert possible has been placed on the tsunami expected to hit Hilo.

Stay safe guys!

:peace:

Just heard on CBC Radio Canada that the highest alert possible has been placed on the tsunami expected to hit Hilo.

Stay safe guys!

:peace:

Mahalos LR! Looks like OMM is at "higher" ground already, and I have decided to just go to a buddies house and watch on the news rather than try to find a good vantage point of the bay. I have a good friend that lives on the coast in Tahiti, so my thoughts are with her and her safty for sure, as with all other Pacific Islanders!!

About 20 minutes til Hilo....hope everyone on the island is making your way to safety from the beach...and no brave fools thinking they will get the ride of their life. :surf::helpsmilie::rip:

:peace: from the mountains, wishing all you islanders safe passage from this storm.

I hope you and Hawiaiian Duck are both safe. I'll keep both of you in my prayers. :goodluck: my friends...

I'm watching the news trying to keep up with what's happening.

I hope it's not to bad out there on the islands...

Many Mahalo s to all of you that worried about me and Hawaiian Duck (think he is OK too) it was really nothing at all. They just gave they the stand down order. I went up to higher ground and actually had a pretty good day.
Was kind of a tiring day, but a good one. Yep, my house is at sea level about half mile from the beach, so I went up not too far from home and waited. I was at the intersection where there's a freeway and some exit roads form a V.
Remember folks, these are some the best people on earth here. It was like a tailgate party at a UH football game. Lot of good food, barbecues going every where, lot of kids and dogs playing. Good conversations, lot of talk story. Even had some tourist up there too. We could see the ocean from there. I took some pix, but can't post them of course.

So it's over with no harm. Two idiots (had to be tourist) were pulled out of the water over by Hilo trying to catch the big wave. Dolts!

I am headed for a nap right now so peace everyone. OMM. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom