OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Yeah. The NZ anthem is cool too. 1/2 English and 1/2 Maori. The Aussie one is shit. "Our land is girt by sea" what the fuck. "We've boundless plains to share". Doesn't mean they have to let every man an his dog in the place. They dont wanna live on the fkn boundless plains they wanna live by the sea where the girting is happening because they don't fkn know what the hell girt means either and they're keen to find out..:grinjoint:

Hey mate I'll have too listen to that if I get a chance. What does that mean, girt?. Still better than our advertisement "Bombs Bursting in Air" tells allot about us.:smokin:

Years ago both your and my country had strict laws about becoming a citizen.
Now we have over 50 Million illegal aliens. I hear you have ton too. Like you said in the cities. No use wasting time with this subject. I feel a big bitch coming on.:smokin:

Wait.....:bigtoke:...now I feel better.:grinjoint:

May you have luck at the PO.:popcorn:

Ok so this is my idea so far. This is just one, and let me know if I need to clarify anything along the way. So hopefully there will be some feedback from others on this one.

If you grow2 plants per. Cola style til they are at the height you want. The way you do this is trim the branches, but leave the first node on each branch. And if the first and second one are close together keep the 2. Once at the wanted height, then TOP. This will redirect the plants energy so it will focus on the side branches. And if you top with say 2 branches at the very top you end up w/ 2 main colas instead of 1. This will allow you to not only utilize the boxes but also increase your yeild, due to them bushing out more. but still giving you the colas up top. This is just an idea at this moment. I got 1 pot of coffee in my system so trust me, there will be plenty more to come. I'm determined to make it work. I know you have it under control and were successful with this past grow. But hey as we know, when it comes to growwing its in our nature to want to improve conditions til they are optimal.

:ganjamon:

Hi Butcher Thanks Bro. I will do what you said. I was going to try not to do any LST or anything on these girls, but is too late already. I have topped a Bubblelicious already. The two Bubblelicious were just not doing well indoors so I replanted them to 2 gallon pots and put them outside. They are not fem'd so I want to see they're their gender as soon as I can. I will probably put a Papaya out side tomorrow for the same reason. A day after I put them out they started looking much better and are growing. What other plants I grow depends on these three plants If they are female, then I have to choose what others I will put outside and still be legal. Those three plants will be short and bushy by nature.

The rest will stay inside and veg on your suggested light schedule and I will top them as you suggested. Two colas are better than one any day. Today is a hot one, I have fans blowing in each box, the window fan is going and so is the overhead one. The big box is 89 degrees with 47 H. For me its another normal day Bro. Thank you for your concern and help. We'll get these things going by hook or crook. :thumb:

Hey mate I'll have too listen to that if I get a chance. What does that mean, girt?. Still better than our advertisement "Bombs Bursting in Air" tells allot about us.:smokin:

Years ago both your and my country had strict laws about becoming a citizen.
Now we have over 50 Million illegal aliens. I hear you have ton too. Like you said in the cities. No use wasting time with this subject. I feel a big bitch coming on.:smokin:

Wait.....:bigtoke:...now I feel better.:grinjoint:

May you have luck at the PO.:popcorn:
Girt means "surrounded by" as in Girth I guess.
Saw a great sticker today mate. A map of Australia with the words
FUCK OFF WERE FULL emblazoned across it. Believe me I'm no racist. I've had a Japanese girlfriend a Spanish one another Japanese one and even an Aussie:rofl: but it gets crazy when there are whole suburbs of one foreign race and NOBODY else(that's racism IMO). I have no problem with anybody coming here but they have to remember 4 things only 4.
1 This is Australia, 2 We eat our National Emblems ie. Emu and Roo.
3 We drink beer. 4 WE SPEAK FKN ENGLISH.
It's out know and I'm feeling so much better.:rofl::peace:

Hi Butcher The big box is 89 degrees with 47 H. For me its another normal day Bro. :thumb:
Thats not too hot IMHO mate. Get some silica for em. Helps them to tolerate heat. Get some friendly bacteria for the tank ie. Biozym, Bio-Bugs,
420Bugs etc. They will take care of any root disease caused by high heat and/or high humidity. All this helps a great deal. My plants were going thru day temps of 95-98F and about 77-82F nights for most of veg till they got to the new space and it didn't seem to affect growth.If you're really concerned have you considered choppin the top off your box and replacing it with a second hand rangehood like they use over cooktops and stoves. I'm with Butcher, LETS GET EM CRANKIN FOR YA OLDMEDMATE.:goodluck::goodluck:

Hope you didn't plan on surfing today OMM! :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley: :surf:

Looks like that Chile Wave will be there about 11am your time... seven hours from now.

Do you guys have tsunami parties? We always had hurricane parties when I lived on the OBX... might as well go out in style! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you didn't plan on surfing today OMM! :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley: :surf:

Looks like that Chile Wave will be there about 11am your time... seven hours from now.

Do you guys have tsunami parties? We always had hurricane parties when I lived on the OBX... might as well go out in style! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Might be a biggie...8.8 earthquake, might be one of the top 10 ever. 2012 is coming!!!! Are you prepared? :rofl:

The sirens should be going off now...

Now would be a good time to be high up in the hills! I spent some time in those shacks above the canyon in Kauai - that'd be a great place to watch this.

Hope you're safe too HawaiinDuck!

OMM,Light one up and head for the "high" ground !! Hope your not right on the coast dude !! :surf:

The sirens should be going off now...

Now would be a good time to be high up in the hills! I spent some time in those shacks above the canyon in Kauai - that'd be a great place to watch this.

Hope you're safe too HawaiinDuck!

Yeah, they did finally go off here. I am up at 600' elev. so we are safe for sure. I want to go up the coast to some high (1100') cliffs to watch, but toget there I'd need to go over a coastal bridge, so that might not happen!!

Mahalo for the safe wishes obx!!

:surf:
Surf's Up!!
HD

Thank you everyone for your concern.

OMM is headed to the high ground

Sirens blowing like crazy. Grocery stores are open for now. Gas stations have run out of gas. Roads are packed. Time for OMM to go. Hawaiian Duck good luck Brother.
They say 12 to 16', we'll see...from Hi ground. Taking 2 qts of bud, of course.
It's a trip, got all important documents, bags of food....lots of RO water.
Hope to see you all later today. Maybe it won't be Bad. I love all you folks.

Back
Top Bottom