OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey OMM, we're the lucky ones.

Al I need is to be here to watch your next grow.

And to surreptitiously monitor how hard you are working yourself. No more strenous days in the garden followed by evenings chasing big budded nurses around. (I recommend half days in the garden so that you can continue with full evenings chasing those big buds, uhhh, I mean nurses):yahoo:

Hey OMM, we're the lucky ones.

Al I need is to be here to watch your next grow.

And to surreptitiously monitor how hard you are working yourself. No more strenous days in the garden followed by evenings chasing big budded nurses around. (I recommend half days in the garden so that you can continue with full evenings chasing those big buds, uhhh, I mean nurses):yahoo:

Hi Mmmmick :)

Will be starting it any day now. Starting to enjoy my time off! :grinjoint:
Better get back to work. My helper came over and really helped me get it all set up and ready to go. Need to do a bit more bug prevention stuff and will be starting soon.

Brother the Doc said no more big buds and told me to act my age? I am aren't I? :cheer:

Aloha my good friend.

I really hope you are getting back to yourself, I know how badly these lung things can lead to zero energy and that is never good...bad for the spirit.

So I am very glad to see you out. Am looking forward to meeting your babies for the first time in your upcoming journal. Miss having paradise to come visit when I am feeling blue. :surf:

But you do what you have to though to stay healthy and happy my friend...if that means bed and big budded nurses taking care of your every need...well YOU CAN DREAM....:rofl: At least bed is available.

Wishing you all the :peace: and joy you can handle....:smokin:

And I almost forgot.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Hi Mmmmick :)

Will be starting it any day now. Starting to enjoy my time off! :grinjoint:
Better get back to work. My helper came over and really helped me get it all set up and ready to go. Need to do a bit more bug prevention stuff and will be starting soon.

Brother the Doc said no more big buds and told me to act my age? I am aren't I? :cheer:

No hurry OMM. If you're starting to enjoy your time off then you must be feeling better.:thumb:

It's good to know your helper is available when necessary. We don't want you wearing yourself down by trying to do it all yourself.

Well small buds are nice, too.:)

Back
Top Bottom