OldMedman Goes Indoors

Hey Mmmmick :)

Man, you sure have been working. That sounds great. Didn't realize you had made that many changes. Now I can't wait to see how it works. I had forgot that you leave no stone unturned. What you've done will surly make a difference this fall and winter. Way to go.
Good luck with your "gift" girls. :yahoo:

Sounds like more than it is/was. just tweaking a bit. It oughta help.

Thanks OMM.

Wonderin how those auto's are lookin' . R they drinking better?

If you ever wonder if I do my best to read all posts...

:thanks: for the kind mention in there of Ms. Big Bang Auto there, mister!

High xlr8 :)

Exactly what I mean, read the them all and a 'like' tells folks your around and like what they say, but your just so busy with your own grow that you can't stop to talk, but your with them.

Had to read that over a few times....THsea and I worked today, then blasted away with a few vapes of Wild Thai. :Rasta:

Your auto is famous!

Sounds like more than it is/was. just tweaking a bit. It oughta help.

Thanks OMM.

Wonderin how those auto's are lookin' . R they drinking better?

Hey Mmmmick ! :)

Thanks Buddy....a true modest person.

The Autos have stopped going up and are going out now and filling in. They have allot of company in the tent right now.:yummy:

Hey OMM!
I hope its a beautiful day for you over there! have a great weekend friend!

Everyday is a luxury as long as your 6' above ground :) enjoy every minute!

:peace: brother!

The Emerald Jack has been in the jar since 7/23 and was all but forgotten.
I really don't recall trying this...(I was so taken with the SSOG at the time)Lovely ground coffee sort of aroma...nice flavor. I wrapped one for the drive and took three rips from the hand pipe with the leftovers. By the time I got rolling, I didn't care about the bone I'd wrapped.....and I was good all the way to Knoxville
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::thumb:
***4 yummies and a big thumbs up!!
***You'll like this Jack just fine papa....mind the mold....(I lost maybe an ounce of this one as I dried it.)
NOW that bums me out HAHAHAHHAHA
It was one of the fast ones, and a real giver too....100 days seed to jar and 194gms cured in the jars
I will grow this one again very soon (it is in the next order for certain...10 reg seeds and three fems{think there's a fem in the bean box too;)}) ...like next year soon
PEACE

Hey OMM!
I hope its a beautiful day for you over there! have a great weekend friend!

Everyday is a luxury as long as your 6' above ground :) enjoy every minute!

:peace: brother!

Same to you MS! :thanks:

The Emerald Jack has been in the jar since 7/23 and was all but forgotten.
I really don't recall trying this...(I was so taken with the SSOG at the time)Lovely ground coffee sort of aroma...nice flavor. I wrapped one for the drive and took three rips from the hand pipe with the leftovers. By the time I got rolling, I didn't care about the bone I'd wrapped.....and I was good all the way to Knoxville
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::thumb:
***4 yummies and a big thumbs up!!
***You'll like this Jack just fine papa....mind the mold....(I lost maybe an ounce of this one as I dried it.)
NOW that bums me out HAHAHAHHAHA
It was one of the fast ones, and a real giver too....100 days seed to jar and 194gms cured in the jars
I will grow this one again very soon (it is in the next order for certain...10 reg seeds and three fems{think there's a fem in the bean box too;)}) ...like next year soon
PEACE

Hey Chopper ! :)

That sounds so good Chopper.......all the way to Knoxville.:yahoo:
My kind of dope. Been here too long...driving to the other side of the island is a day trip for me ...12 miles. :yahoo:

Hey Chopper ! :)

That sounds so good Chopper.......all the way to Knoxville.:yahoo:
My kind of dope. Been here too long...driving to the other side of the island is a day trip for me ...12 miles. :yahoo:

like 200 miles each way. Dropping a customer's new '08 ZO6. Been a good show. Probably end up needing to make a couple turns to Fla. to get all this stuff home...unless we really have a banging Saturday.
Crap...we're selling one and buying three...who am I kidding? But we're doing really well so far. Rick bought a new carrier and F650 so that'll help some but we're killing it :)
Can't wait for you to start digging into this grow a bit.:yahoo::yahoo: Won't be too long...Holidays or so
WOOHOO:morenutes::morenutes:

like 200 miles each way. Dropping a customer's new '08 ZO6. Been a good show. Probably end up needing to make a couple turns to Fla. to get all this stuff home...unless we really have a banging Saturday.
Crap...we're selling one and buying three...who am I kidding? But we're doing really well so far. Rick bought a new carrier and F650 so that'll help some but we're killing it :)
Can't wait for you to start digging into this grow a bit.:yahoo::yahoo: Won't be too long...Holidays or so
WOOHOO:morenutes::morenutes:

Man Chopper ! That sounds great! Glad you are doing so well. I would have todrive around the island 6.5 times to get to 200 miles! The new Journal should be up by Monday or Tuesday. Allot of vegging going on. Going to try to get the big ones to 2.5 to 3 foot before I put them in flower. Like you said about Xmas I should be harvesting. Can't wait either.

Im late to the celebration!! Great harvest OMM! Looks like you got some meds to last you, and a great variety! :welldone: Im psyched for your next grow :thumb:

Its funny. Your journal is "OldMedMan goes indoors Completed" but in actuality, you going indoors definitely isnt over! Keep it up!

Im late to the celebration!! Great harvest OMM! Looks like you got some meds to last you, and a great variety! :welldone: Im psyched for your next grow :thumb:

Its funny. Your journal is "OldMedMan goes indoors Completed" but in actuality, you going indoors definitely isnt over! Keep it up!

Hey Thanks Magic Beans. :)

Never to late to celebrate .:yahoo:

Wait till you see what I'm going to do with the next grow.......it should be fun.
:party:

Summary of the Grow:thumb:

What I could have done better. :smokin::smokin:

Understanding the lights better. Needed to read more. Especially about coverage.

Yoyos for raising and lowering of the lights Very hard for one person to do.
Need to find a better way of raising and lowering of the lights.

Could have wired things better inside the tent. Prevented me from opening one of the zippered windows..

Major problem..lost control of the plants,,,,,,grew faster than I expected, had to super crop them.
Timing of the harvests, to many finishing at once.

What went well :thumb:

The Harvest and yield was better than I expected.

Less watering...good for my back.

BioBizz organic nutes.

Super cropping when I got in trouble.

The tent ,,, big ,,,,,easy to use,,,,,very clean too!

No varmints!

I'll be sticking around a few days to answer comments and questions.

May or may not be visiting your journals. Will if I can.....much work to be done for the next part of this grow.

I thank each and every onre of you for making this such a fun grow.

And thanks for all your help.....couldn't have done it without your help and your comments.

Thanks to all for riding along with me........it has been a blast!:party:

I really like your grow summery of what you could have done better and what went really well!!! You are a great grower yet you are still humble....Great trait to have and a great learning experience for all who followed your grow!! I think you did a great job!!

I am on the edge of my seat. I want to know what happened at the court marshal! :welldone:

I really like your grow summery of what you could have done better and what went really well!!! You are a great grower yet you are still humble....Great trait to have and a great learning experience for all who followed your grow!! I think you did a great job!!

I am on the edge of my seat. I want to know what happened at the court marshal! :welldone:

Thanks Closet Farmer. :)

Very nice words my friend....much appreciated , truly.

The story will continue very soon. It's a nasty mess.....all I'm going to say!:yahoo:

rollin', rollin', rollin....keep them "Hoggies" rollin.... Kush-hide!!
****quick smoke report****
Calls itself a Kush, and is reputed to be a "Master"
Well.....outdoors they are lovely, moderately-large (6ft or so) They sure looked like "HAZE" plants to me....but there was little aroma.
In the jar on 7/30.
Still little smell...which is good, because what there is, is kinda a bit like Sasquatch armpit...in summer. Nice and sticky....forget rolling this, it'll never burn. Travel-bong says: "Little taste to go with the lack of smell.....nice big *TV Rush* with each rip and you CAN feel the first hit"
Soooo....Master Kush from Nirvana is a very worthwhile plant
:yummy::yummy::yummy: :thumb:...............3 Yummies
Will do it again? Well hahahaa....I grow in a spread out fashion...I got 3 males and a HERM out a while back.....When I went back, there was a fourth male right beside a very seeded female....I've a whole lot of Master Kush seeds hahahahaha so.... Yeah I'll do it again out there in the hunting camp. (Everything is in now, the hunters start showing up this week)
This is probably a 4star plant indoors....smell is absent and the smoke is potent enough. The thrips and lack of rain didn't help these girls either....they gave average of90gms dry, each and would do a bunch better in controlled environs.
Good seed, cheap from Nirvana......
maybe worth looking into for the patients Mr. OMM...I foresee much more funner and gooder things in your immediate future

**TV Rush= when your vision looks like a TV in between stations, and you get all dizzy....sometimes fall out if you're not careful....do not burn this while behind the wheel (do your swats before you leave :))
PEACE Y'all:morenutes::morenutes:

rollin', rollin', rollin....keep them "Hoggies" rollin.... Kush-hide!!
****quick smoke report****
Calls itself a Kush, and is reputed to be a "Master"
Well.....outdoors they are lovely, moderately-large (6ft or so) They sure looked like "HAZE" plants to me....but there was little aroma.
In the jar on 7/30.
Still little smell...which is good, because what there is, is kinda a bit like Sasquatch armpit...in summer. Nice and sticky....forget rolling this, it'll never burn. Travel-bong says: "Little taste to go with the lack of smell.....nice big *TV Rush* with each rip and you CAN feel the first hit"
Soooo....Master Kush from Nirvana is a very worthwhile plant
:yummy::yummy::yummy: :thumb:...............3 Yummies
Will do it again? Well hahahaa....I grow in a spread out fashion...I got 3 males and a HERM out a while back.....When I went back, there was a fourth male right beside a very seeded female....I've a whole lot of Master Kush seeds hahahahaha so.... Yeah I'll do it again out there in the hunting camp. (Everything is in now, the hunters start showing up this week)
This is probably a 4star plant indoors....smell is absent and the smoke is potent enough. The thrips and lack of rain didn't help these girls either....they gave average of90gms dry, each and would do a bunch better in controlled environs.
Good seed, cheap from Nirvana......
maybe worth looking into for the patients Mr. OMM...I foresee much more funner and gooder things in your immediate future

**TV Rush= when your vision looks like a TV in between stations, and you get all dizzy....sometimes fall out if you're not careful....do not burn this while behind the wheel (do your swats before you leave :))
PEACE Y'all:morenutes::morenutes:

Man, Chopper....now that is a smoke report ! :bong:
I loved the TV rush. :yahoo:

I just happen to have one of those seeds....guess she will be next in line now! :thumb:
Sounds like my kind of strain.

Back
Top Bottom