First Grow - Soil - Auto Blueberry DP & Auto AK Blimburn

image20616.jpg

Can anyone help me with what's goin on there?? Tough to see but fan leaves and some around bud sites have dead spots on them almost rusty looking. They are also turning pale. Was thinkin I wasn't getting the right amount of phosphorous?? But I'm no expert so any ideas? Thanks yall

It's hardcore dead spots on the leaves. Have been doing some research and have come to the conclusion that it may be a lockout. I am using Tap water which I know already have a bit of a cal mag supp. N ever since I started addin the cal mag is when I started seeing problems. Ph seems a bit high so when I go to feed tomorrow il jus be using Phed water. Does this sound about right??

What's goin on guys on the last two weeks of my first grow and everything looks pretty good. The auto blueberry and auto ak here in the pictures. And blueberry has jus recently started to turn purple. Looks sweet. But anyways. Being a new grower that's gone through countless hours of research drying And curing still makes me pretty nervous. As I do not wanna fuck these ladies up. Would love to retain all the smell that I can smell now, but also not have a harsh taste. Like everybody Ofcourse.... Jus lookin for some experienced opinions on hang drying, bag drying and also curing.

image21359.jpg
image21358.jpg

Nice job bro, nice job.

Only doing one or two plants, I cut each stem off with enough room to wrap a pipe cleaner around the stem, some guys use clothes hangers. Whatever works. At times I've cut the branches down with a hook in the branch so I didn't need anything.

After I cut and before I hang I like to pluck off the big fan leaves or any fan leaves that will come off by hand. Then I wash my buds, you should look into that, after I wash them I hang them, first over night in my tent with lights on below them, then I have a dark closet they go in for a week. Give or take a day or two, then I trim them, and put them in a box/brown paper bag. Leave in there for a few days. Then I put them in a plastic sealed container with my hydrometer. Wait a few days until RH is around 55-60. If it gets up to high I'll open the container and take them out for an hour it do. Then once the RH is stable, mine go in glass jars with a boveda pack. Look into them also.

After they go in jars, they go to another dark space where there opened every few days..

Yes, the smell,, I wish I could capture that also!

Nice work my friend, don't rush it now...:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom