Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Hi guys! We've decided to harvest the Berry Ryder tonight, 2nd auto down :cheer::thumb:. Also a little mini-update on the GPK the early signs of yellowing we saw is still causing problems so we looked more into possible problems and we've found that we may have a combo of light/heat stress plus a cal/mag/iron deficiency :/ We have no money for any cal/mag supplement so we'll just have to feed her with some RESKUE first-aid supplement....see how that goes but its the only thing we can do for her now until we get back on our feet. Enough of my rambling here's some photo's of the harvest Berry Ryder! :)

20150413_193128.jpg
20150413_201403.jpg
20150413_201421.jpg
20150413_201658.jpg
20150413_201710.jpg
20150413_201725.jpg
20150413_201745.jpg

Also here is the trim so far from the BK and BR :thumb:
20150413_201800.jpg

Enjoy your day/night guys and share the love around! :Namaste:

Congrats on harvest Duex Night. Wow! A nice haul. Two down, one to go.

And you thought no one cared. :love: How nice of Antics to introduce you. I like having you around. You give off an energy much like my own. :green_heart:

Congrats on the harvest my friend. That berry ryder is one chunky plant hope she smokes good buddy.

Cheers brother :) She smells delicious so should be so dynamite smoke :)

Great looking buds there man, they look like they're going to be some really high quality smoke :rollit:

Couldn't have said it better myself bro, the blue kush is so strong it makes you cough EVERYTIME haha :tokin:

Man that top nug on the berry rider is massive!

Haha it is quite a decent yield for such a small plant, I'm loving the autos :thumb:

Congrats on harvest Duex Night. Wow! A nice haul. Two down, one to go.

And you thought no one cared. :love: How nice of Antics to introduce you. I like having you around. You give off an energy much like my own. :green_heart:

Thanks Sue! She has produced a lot for such a small plant with only 250w of light, you should get a great yield with your new light my friend :cheer: I know, such a selfish thought but you have all showed me its not the case :thumb::circle-of-love: He's a great man with great knowledge, no matter who says otherwise YOU ROCK ANTICS! :cheer: I like being around you and this loving community, we positive thinkers are the ones who will heal the world my friend :Namaste:

Nice harvest!! The smoke report on the previous made my mouth water. And I agree, nice main cola on the berry! :goodjob:

She's deserving of it haha, Blue kush is a very nice strain indeed, this one should be a great one too since its one of the top selling from auto seeds :) :cheer: Thank you for the compliment!

Back
Top Bottom