TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

TaylorMade420

What strain is it? GHS - Exodus cheese, GHS - Lemon Skunk, Emerald Triangle -royal purple kush

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seed

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? biobizz all mix

If soil... What size pot? 30 litre

Size of light? 125w dual spectrum cfl for seeds, 1 x 400w n 1 x 600 w hps

Is it aircooled? yes

Temp of Room/cab? will be around 80 f lights on 65-70 lights off

RH of Room/cab? usually around 50

PH of media or res? 6.6

Any Pests ? nope

How often are you watering? n/a untill seeds have sprouted then one they look dry

Type and strength of ferts used? biobizz grow, bloom, topmax, heaven and fish mix as per schedule

IMG-20120105-00083.jpg

think ima scrog thembut the hardest decision is i only have 5 pots so i gonna have 2 of 2 strains n only one of the other lol....... might just buy another pot then i need more soil already spent 290 quid so far got another 600w light 5 inch fan and another 400w bulb and a 125 w dual spectrum cfl lol

no got room for a mother plant miwa or i would, hopefully get a good weight from the plants under 1000w of hps :D

dunno wether to top n lst or scrog them so many decisions lol, what you guys think?

:Namaste:

Easy TaylorMade, missin your last journal man , was good to watch. Sick you got another started. Cant wait to see new setup.
I usually top and LST so I wouldn't mind you scroging it as I want to do that soon lol.

only problem ill have with a scrog is getting to the back plants to water but its defo being considered, just trying to decide which plants only gonna have one grown lol

no got room for a mother plant miwa or i would, hopefully get a good weight from the plants under 1000w of hps :D

dunno wether to top n lst or scrog them so many decisions lol, what you guys think?

LST is ok...but for more yield i think topping is best...the growth inhibitor is at the top of the main stem...when you top... the side branches go wild...with no more control they gro like crazy..

I am in cause you're doing a lemon skunk...I am currently growing a lemon skunk too..Have you grown this strain before? And if so, what can you tell me about it?

Well gonna find stuff to build my screen today hopefully.

Hey queen, never grew the lemon skunk before but after seeing TOGs I thought it looked like a good strain. Are you growing the lemon skunk just now?

Screen? so you goin scrogg then? You could just get a watering can with a long snout for watering at the back. Mix the nutes first then throw it in the can.

Just looking into it just now JBC. Got some unexpected visitors just now. My fine ladies family are visiting so screens been put on hold for today ill get pics up n show the new set up later

IMG-20120107-00093.jpg

IMG-20120107-00091.jpg

seeds are now in root riot cubes two of each seed :circle-of-love:

screen is no longer going on so just gonna be 6 plants with a little training and some topping

pull up a chair treezz, think im gonna do well from this one got 12 o from 4 plants under a 400w hps so think ill do awesome with 6 plants and 1000w hps (fingers crossed)

just looked in the tops of my root riot cubes n can see that 3 of the seeds have cracked so far hopefully the other three pop aswell, then in a few days have little sprouts

hey whats up man! thanks for the rep =)

I like the strain selection so! cant wait to see this grow in action.

so how long do you plan to veg for?
and how long is the flower stage for each strain?

only advice i could give is if you want a few bushes, start topping them the 2nd week of veg, provided they have a solid root structure and good growth, then every week just top as many spots as you can. then depending on how bushy they get and how fast they grow, veg them out for 1.5-2 months before you put them into flower, then stay on top of lolli poping, and youll have some burly beasts!!

also you might want to look into using a benny brew, or benny tea, you feed it to your plants once every 2 weeks up until mid flower.
benny brew allow people to grow plants that are mad frosty! mad healthy here check out this video. you wont regret it! this shits worth your weight in gold i promise.

Beneficial Brew - YouTube

dont forget to keep them update coming :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom