3 UK Cheese & 2 AMS

lol how did you come up with that ec I don't get it??
looked on the G/H website at there grow journal for cheese and ams but that vid is only on flower so the ec was 1,3 to 1,4 or sumthing like that!
but I only got seeds and cuttings wot is it ment to be for them? lol this is the meter I got:)
See all 5 image(s)
Share your own customer images

Hydroponics Aquarium EC Conductivity Tester Meter µS/cm if you get this plz help me :) thanks bmeat

like a .5-.8 ec of food..not of tap water solutions.

filter it, and then mix.

had a look at the book of words and it says that the meter reads in U S to cm lol is that different to ppm???

repotted my seedlins to day in to 3ltr pots they are 15 days old this is the roots on her,an they were all like this :)
8460.jpg

this is my lil cheesey girl got the biggest leafs of all the seeds :)
9354.jpg

a pic of the blz bud from seed and the temp and humidity.
10354.jpg

and last my cuttings off a friend think they are about 3wks..
11976.jpg

kool kool will do!! im bottom feeding them now, going to leave them for about 3 days see wot they are like.

i suggest you pick up a liquid ph test kit and some ph up or down based on the water you are using to properly ph the water. this is one factor that has to be controlled as well otherwise you may run into a lockout situation with nutrients and deficiency's.

hello ppl hows it going?
thanks for the coment john just been out and got sum of that PH down as my water is around 8ish 7. sumthing
I have repotted my cuttings in to 12 ltr sq pots as the roots busted through the bottom of the old pots lol
had a bit of trouble with n/k but think that I have sorted that with a talk to my mate lol
the seedlins are now on there 3 weeks old and have there 3/4rd set of true leaves so have put them on to a light solution of biogrow!
I have now put them all on 18/6 for the rest of there veg befor moving t 12/12 ill put sum pics up
I have also made my grow room a lil bigger it is now 1.2x1.2x200cm as its in my bedroom in my mums house I really cant take the piss lol :) will put the pics up tomorrow
peace :)

rite sorry its taken a few days longer then I said but heres wot they look like now :)
these are the AMS
12356.jpg

this is my bellies on the rite and the cheese on the left
13256.jpg

all seem to be happy had a lil problem with N and K but have sorted it out now :)
these are my cuttings they are on a ltr with 2mil neut and have sorted the p/h thing out aswell
blz bud
14230.jpg

cheese
15196.jpg

2 AMS
16191.jpg

cuttings
17179.jpg

looking good. are the cuttings rooted?

if youre running strictly cfls, you should flower asap, unless you have more bulbs.

hay bmeat yeah I got a 600hps for the lil girls next week and gonna move my seedlings to a space of 2ft6inch by 3ft for the next 2/3 weeks of veg then hit them with the same thing:)

ello pal I put my light in on Saturday and gonna leave them for about 3weeks more in veg and see wot they look like
they all still on 18/6 and seem to be happy!!
ill put sum more pics on later :)peace

wow just found my bluetoooth stick lol
so here is sum more pics these were taken on the 17/4/13 think they were around 7inch tall!!
The AMS
18166.jpg

Cheese!!
19154.jpg

blz bud
20130.jpg

quick look
21509.jpg

22178.jpg

what beauties! how much longer for veg? couple weeks? you have a 400 watt light yeah? i would say another 2-3 weeks for veg if it was my grow.

hi ya mate thanks for the comment :) and yeah I got a 400hps did have a 600 but it was too hot for my space so I put the 400 in!!
I took them picks last week and they had been under it from the 14/4 so it has been 11 days so far and they have bushed out a bit.
the cheese has got fan leaves about 4 1/2 inch wide and loads of smaller leaves all up the stem :) and stands 12inch tall !!!!
the AMS and blz are looking good at around 11 inch blz and 11 1/2 inch AMS, My cuttings are looking well bushy and im thinking I might take some cuttings!!! oh yeah I just built myself a lil 36ltr ebb and flood system for £28 I got pics of it if ya intrested for a future grow lol.
im gonna take sum pics tomorrow of wot they all look like now! I have put them in to 12/12 today as I think they are ready :) peace

those are some nice plants..they will produce big flowers.

i think the cheese will give you the best of all worlds. it will also finish sooner i think.

Back
Top Bottom