TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

IMG-20120415-00433.jpg
IMG-20120414-00430.jpg
IMG-20120414-00431.jpg

Still got my lemon skunk to pull. Its still throwing out thick white pistils tho so gonny leave it for another week then check to see if its ready

so dryish weights after 3 days are 2 rpk weigh in at 160g n 2 cheese roughly 150g i recon ill get around 7 - 8 oz from the four dried. plus the smoke is awesome the rpk is a sociable smoke lasted around 3 - 3.5 hours, cheese is more of a do fuck all the sleep very strong hitting lasted 2 hours then made me hungry as shit but too lazy to make anything lol great for a sleep also

just bought myself pure ak n cotton candy seeds, final weigh in was 4.5 oz for the kush n just over 3 oz for the cheese, lemon skunk is still growin

the cheese is very strong, wasnt a lot of it but by god it was strong, made me sit on my ass n do nothing then got the munchies but to lazy to do anything about it lol, kush has a great taste n good long buzz. good for just sitting around with mates getting a laugh playing ps3 etc. n lemon skunk is still drying, got some good news also, the little rpk mother who snapped her stem, i taped her up put her under a 23w cfl n shes coming on strong again, very stretched but looking really healthy so im chuffed about that, going to buy some more seeds today going to get apple jack or blz bud

peace out

Easy Tm bruvaaa,

Glad the buds nice man, good job. Can you post some close-ups of the finished nugs??

If you want to keep the rpk from stretching make sure the 23w cfl is a 6500k blue. Keeps nodes short.

Back
Top Bottom