TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

now we have 5 seedling out of there shell and one nearly popping out.

think my mix of soil to perlite 2-1 will need more soil, water just seems to moisten it then run straight through the bottom so might have to pop out for another bag of soil tomorrow......

soz for the running commentary but ive got plenty of time on my hands and not much to do apart from read n post lol

:Namaste:

now we have 5 seedling out of there shell and one nearly popping out.

think my mix of soil to perlite 2-1 will need more soil, water just seems to moisten it then run straight through the bottom so might have to pop out for another bag of soil tomorrow......

soz for the running commentary but ive got plenty of time on my hands and not much to do apart from read n post lol

Thats good drainage...see how long it stays moist...perlite holds moisture too...

hps all the way, only have hps bulbs tho.... worked good enuff on the last grow

they say most hps bulbs put out as much blue as your standard mh bulb so youll be fine to veg with that! growers have been using there hps bulbs to veg for a while now! it wont hurt anything! esp if you keep all your other factors in check, she'll grow nicely ;) besides, c02 will make anything grow fast and vigorous haha
im just saying :)

i dont feel ike digging, haha, what was your dry yield for that 400watter??

lmfao haha, nice =)

im gonna try n keep the canopy as level as a can this grow, gonna top n tie to get maximum penetration from the lights

using allmix soil
biobizz-feed-chart.png

was looking at r/o machines on ebay 65 pounds for a 50 gal per day reverse omosis filter, think it would be worth buying??

was looking at r/o machines on ebay 65 pounds for a 50 gal per day reverse omosis filter, think it would be worth buying??

The car wash i go to sells r o water 25 cents per gal...bring your own container...the ro machines has waste water...so all water that goes in only part of it is reversed...Reverse osmosis - Wikipedia

i like how miwa came in with the assist haha

damn this journal blew up real quick, gettin shit done ;)

The car wash i go to sells r o water 25 cents per gal...bring your own container...the ro machines has waste water...so all water that goes in only part of it is reversed...Reverse osmosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow that sounds like an awesome idea! where'd you figure that out?? im gonna look for a place tomorrow, cause that cheap!!

you said "so all water that goes in only part of it is reversed..." what do you mean only part of it is reversed??

is all the soap and shit not completely removed from water? i mean i know i want my nugs to shine but id prefer it was from obnoxious amounts of trichomes, that didnt smell zestfully fresh haha or whatever carwash water smells like haha. nah, i take it that everything is legit but all of that grey water get processed threw that r.o. machine right??

thanks in advance, thats a really good way to get ro..

Back
Top Bottom