TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

Hi taylormade, just thought man, sorry for hijacking your journal man. If 420girl is reading you can take my last post off this journal as I've added pics and doesn't seem fair.

sorry mate.

No worries jbc al pics comments n questions are welcome. No need to remove them as they are pics of some fine plants. Just shows what can be achieved at a budget.

+ reps for the pics bro

:Namaste:

All good then brother, won't do it again though. How are yours coming along, they all alive and healthy?

Thanks for +reps bro, they aren't there though but safe.

Hey this is my 420th post, BOOM!!!!! Can't post again it will just spoil it, peace ahaha.

left to right rpk, lemon skunk, cheese
back left
r_p_k_b_left.jpg

front left
r_p_k_front_left.jpg

back middle
skunk_b_middle.jpg

front middle
skunk_front_middle.jpg

back right
cheese_b_right.jpg

front right
cheese_front_right.jpg

i agree jbc lots of potential with cfl as i kinda showed with my last grow just think there may b more potential for density with hps, n e ways off subject those seedlings are lookin good taylormade cant wait to see what that lemon skunk looks like

Looking good taylormade. It maybe a tiny bit too hot in the room as a few of the leaves are curling up. They do this when they are hot. Move the light and they go back.

Whats the lime green on the last on? Sorry to pick thing out on your new babys, just helping early.

its just bad lighting plus shitty camera on my fone ha. the first lemon skunk is lime green dunno wots going on tho

was just looking through the nutes i bought to see wot they had in them, the top max has

n.p.k 0.1 - 0.01 - 0.1
also contains ; Fe 0.009%
Mn 0.001%
Zn 0.004%
B0.0115
Cu 0.001%

heaven contains npk, 0.91-0.18-0.24
calcium 0.28%
magnesium- mg 0.20%
iron -fe- 0.017%
manganese -Mn- 0.001%
zinc- Zn-0.002%
borium - B-0.01%
copper -Cu - 0.0001%
molybdenum- Mo- 0.0001%

well lemon skunk in the first pic is dead, not grown anything at all in two weeks so im takingg it out the soil, dont worry tho the soil is going into 15/16 2 litre bottles and im going to take a few clones n get a 2 litre 12/12 going on in another small cupboard. im sad that this has happened but happy that some good will come out of it, so it will be a 1000w 5 plant grow in the big tent an a 15 2 litre soil 12/12 with 300w cfl in a 70 x 80 cm and ft high cupboard grow, if that makes any sense lol

it was yellow, looks like it was root rot, dug it up carefully washed the roots n placed it in plastic cup gonna keep it there under a 30w cfl see if i can revive it hopefully i can then ill just place it in the tent with the rest of them, im gonna go buy a bag of perlite n vermaculite incase i need to use the pot n soil for repotting the lemon skunk

Back
Top Bottom