TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

im gonna veg for 1 month then flower just the same as i did last time, here was the result of 400w hps n 4 plants

103_0052.JPG

IMG-20111229-00072.jpg

damn bro! shit looks good to me =)

I cant wait to smoke some of my own again, having to buy this shit is so fucking expensive!

You should def look into that mycorrhizae!
not too many people talk about it, but it does fucking miracles, i plan on using it with my next grow.
watch that video i linked you, he shows his buds at begging of video, if you dont think those nugs are frosty then al never talk about micorizzle again haha

Green Seeds Lemon Skunk

is an updated version of good old school Skunk from the Amsterdam underground, one of the most consistently performing true breeding marijuana strains in the world. The best indica qualities are dominating in these cannabis seeds genetics and, combined with the highest sativa characteristics, make Lemon Skunk really unique in the current cannabis market - super potent, with a sweet and sharp lemon aftertaste and powerful lethargic effect. They have been noticed and awarded at HighLife 2006 where Lemon Skunk won the1st place.
The first Skunk (AKA "The Pure") was bred by Sam the Skunk man in the 1970s and so called because of its strong smell. He took an Afghani indica, "Acapulco Gold", Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa to breed, blend and create a very strong indica dominant cannabis variety full of flavour and rich in THC which is said to be around 20%. This moment turned the whole marijuana world and started a new era in the cannabis seeds selection. Nearly all modern strains contain Skunk genes.
Strong indica genetics help feminized seeds of Lemon Skunk successfully fight fungus and infection. They also show a good rate of germination as all cannabis seeds from the Greenhouse are hand selected and thoroughly tested for their qualities. They are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation with good results shown in all growing methods. Lemon Skunk feminized doesn't need any extra care, just basic knowledge of cannabis growing should be enough to receive a good yield of as much as 600 gr per m2 indoors and up to 800 gr per plant outdoor. She is typically early maturing with just 8 weeks of flowering, with the sativa like growth and flowering and the indica light green shade of the foliage. This strain is quite petite with a maximum height of 120-150 cm. Outdoor varieties can be taller. Short internode gaps explode into dense, rounded bud-clusters which merge into huge, heavy colas by harvest time. 2-3 weeks before harvest, Lemon Skunk begins to produce a citrus pungent skunk smell, so some odor control may be required.

Smoking has a very smooth citrus flavor and a complex effect, well balanced and long-lasting. This "almost devastator" is a perfect choice for those who desire a heavy, long lasting and lethargic stoned effect.

Green House Seeds Exodus Cheese Feminized

Exodus cheese is the original cheese strain from the UK that was for many years available as a clone only. Greenhouse have now re-produced this strain in feminised seed form.
Effect: a super stinky indica dominant hybrid
Flowering indoor: 8 Weeks with production up to 750gram per m2. Ideal for SoG, SCRoG or LST
Flowering outdoor: Ripe at the end of September (N.Hemisphere) with a production of 900grams per plant

Emerald Triangle Seeds Royal Purple Kush Feminized

Vigorous vegetative growth allows for a hearty infrastructure, resulting in multiple large, fragrant, THC-encrusted “castle” colas.
You can veg it longer than most plants, as it only stretches about 15-25% after entering the flowering cycle. You can enhance the plant’s purple coloring by dropping the temperature or feeding with gradually colder water in the last weeks of flowering (indoor or outdoor). This plant is slightly susceptible so ensure you use your preventatives.
The distinctive sweet taste of the Black Afghani mother is enhanced by the peppery and fruit flavors of the Bubba Kush Kush dad, giving Royal Purple Kush a complex, otherworldly flavor that has to be experienced. The high is well-balanced, both energetic and serene.
Royal Purple Kush is not only a beautiful flowering plant, but its high cannabinoid levels provide a stonier punch than your average purple. This is the purple you want for your library.

Well as of now I have two lemon skunk and two cheese above the cubes ready to lose there shell n one rpk just starting to push up so hopefully in the next 24 - 36hour I will have 6 seedlings

:Namaste:

Yeah man. But if you could afford a MH lamp for one of your hoods it will keep length between nodes shorter producing more branches and bud sites.
Will be good to watch anyway mate. peace.

my ballast will run both mh and hps, but its brand new dimmable electronic ballast, only weighs 9lbs,i didnt get the mh to start but i will soon, i keep hearing about growers using mh for flower, im trying to find out why, seems in fluros the blu spectrum grows better plants than the red/orange ones do i did my first 2 grows with all daylight blue from seedling to harvest ,and they were more compact denser buds, so im wondering about mh now,,must go research:high-five:

Im not sure on how you use both on one ballast, like miwa said research. I use CFL but I mix the spectrum up. Just put a blue in with the red for flower.

well i guess its just hps for now then, just checked the little uns, ive got three which have come out there shell, two in there shell but nearly out n one royal purple kush which is just popping up so 100% on germination so far :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom