TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

Right ppl. I'm gonna be takin clones this time round. Is there any need for cloning powder or that. If so which is the best to buy? I'm gonna buy a propogator n use rockwool cubes . Is there anything that need to be done to prepare the cubes etc?

:Namaste:

must prepare the rockwool before you plant. Begin by saturating and conditioning it to lower the pH. Start by soaking the cubes or slabs overnight in nutrient solution with a pH of 4.5. To lower the pH of the nutrient solution, use dilute solutions of calcium nitrate, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, or phosphoric acid. After soaking, the pH of the nutrient solution should be around 5.5. When using new rockwool, the pH of the nutrient solution may rise for the first few weeks, so keep a close eye on it. If it rises above 7, saturate the rockwool in a dilute phosphoric acid solution with a pH of 4.0 for 30 minutes, then flush. This will help neutralize the alkalinity and stabilize the rockwool. For best results, run the system and make adjustments until the pH is stable before you start the garden. When it’s ready, drop a seed down into the premade holes provided in the cubes or slabs.

blurry group
IMG-20120127-00177.jpg

lemon skunk
IMG-20120127-00182.jpg

r.p.k
IMG-20120127-00181.jpg

IMG-20120127-00179.jpg

cheese
IMG-20120127-00180.jpg

this one has a little ph burn on it think my ph was off a bit but its not too damaged, n think i caught it early enough
IMG-20120127-00178.jpg

soz for the crappy pics, dont worry if the plants look like they have yellow in em thats just the shady lighting lol plants are all nice n green

Its not to bd in the tent got a 5 inch fan pulling air out n a 4 inch bringin air in had the two of them taking air out n temps were sitting around 82•f now they're around 75 wit the cold air coming in. Was using tap water to feed n ended up wit a little burn so gonna go back to bottled water see if that helps get it healthy again

there only 17 days out the ground getting some problems with one of my cheese just now which im no sure about seems like its getting ph burn n the leaves are crisping up

whats going on taylor made?! damn man those plants are looking like some fresh veggies =) healthy and happy! shits looking good bro!

Hey He's back!! Looking good now man, did you have a tox problem with food, looks like it. Get your medium flushed if you haven't with pH'd water and start feeding half strength. Happy they still alive bro!
My Tangerine doing gooood these days, 1 days left I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom