Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Glad to hear so many people support Blue Kush. Its on my list....which is sort of a silly thing to say because I have over a dozen different strains I want to grow.

The forever growing list of strains that wants to be grown haha :) I really did like the blue kush very tasty and strong :thumb: I'll be doing an update tonight of the weight of the Berry Ryder harvest and photos of the sickly beast. Already i can tell that the BR is weaker than the BK because we've had a tester taste to see how it is, as you always do haha.

Already i can tell that the BR is weaker than the BK because we've had a tester taste to see how it is, as you always do haha.

But. but a good thirty day cure might makes things a bit better?

Sorry for the late update guys and gals, i had a friend visit so was obviously busy :) Here is the GPK in all her beastly glory. Oh and after drying we weighed the BR total of 45g which is pretty amazing too me for such a small plant :) Have a great night/day wherever you are in the world:Namaste:

GPK- Week 8 day 58
20150418_211553.jpg
20150418_211559.jpg
20150418_211612.jpg
20150418_211621.jpg
20150418_211627.jpg
20150418_211632.jpg
20150418_211650.jpg
20150418_211712.jpg
20150418_211721.jpg
20150418_211740.jpg
20150418_211748.jpg

Ah man, damn, late... Cajuncelt just told me about grizz kush, now I see your growing a purple variety, mmmm.... Where who how??? I'm in vic and the grizz needs the grizz, lol.... I just saw your sig in subnoise's journal... Subbed, I'll go back and catch up, peace brother...

Man I just saw your sig, now see the title of your journal, blimburn, cool...

Ah man, damn, late... Cajuncelt just told me about grizz kush, now I see your growing a purple variety, mmmm.... Where who how??? I'm in vic and the grizz needs the grizz, lol.... I just saw your sig in subnoise's journal... Subbed, I'll go back and catch up, peace brother...

Man I just saw your sig, now see the title of your journal, blimburn, cool...

Not too late at all my friend welcome to the party :) It's not really showing any signs of purple yet but it hasn't been that cold here yet. Haha I'm hoping it turns out well. Enjoy the read and thanks for stopping by! :thumb:

Yeah when i got the seeds it was part of a christmas promo where i got a lot of free seeds with a couple new strains in the mix :) Idk if you can get this strain still cause last time i looked it up it was sold out still. Let me know if you find anything in your searches :) (if you're interested in growing it)

What's up Night? Just popping in to say hope all is well my friend.

Busy times my friend, me and my partner are getting our lives back on track that's why i haven't posted a update yet. We'll be doing a change of water tonight (this is my preferred time to take pictures due to the bulb) and do a update of the GPK, she is quite frosty and actually really stinky, she is still sick though but hey we can only do with what we have :) I will see you all later tonight/tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and seeing how i am Sub it means a lot :) :thumb: How are things with you my friend?

Back
Top Bottom