Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

Thanks KJ! It's definitely fluffier than the summer grow (with the sun low in the sky) but I'll have the smoke report (such as it is - in my wife's crappy style ;)) in about a month. I want to make sure it's cured like the others.

Yeah you waited how long already my A's well right ..

Yes I agree. Wonderful nugs! Large green frosty. All the criteria on my checklist. Well done bud!!! Wish I could have a wiff

Greetings on this sunny Thursday! It was time to move the harvest into jars today. Five days of drying isn't bad. Temps and RH were both in the mid 60s which slowed down the process. And when looking at the totals, remember I took 46 grams oven-dried trim and larf for the oil!

Blue 4 was 68 grams going into the jars:

20180118_084043.jpg

AK 7 was 46 grams going into the jars:

20180118_083039.jpg

I had dig into the old jars with the B62s in them to get the hygrometers out. Don't need them there because they're stable now.

Here's the harvest...AK on top, Blue on the bottom:

20180118_085206.jpg

Don't pay attention to the temp/RH on the meters, they just went in. I'll check RH tonight and see where we are. I'm guessing there will be a lot of open-jar time because it's pretty damp in LA these days.
B-E-A-utiful bro... congrats

B-E-A-utiful bro... congrats

Thanks Cody! Not too bad for an outdoor winter grow with enough bugs to freak out everyone who looks at the pic of them (I've been posting it in a few threads just for the shock value when the subject of bugs comes up) :). If I do autos next winter I have a few ideas of what to change. In the meantime I've got my photos going and they'll be vegging until the summer solstice...in time for October harvest. I hope I can wait that long...

Thanks Cody! Not too bad for an outdoor winter grow with enough bugs to freak out everyone who looks at the pic of them (I've been posting it in a few threads just for the shock value when the subject of bugs comes up) :). If I do autos next winter I have a few ideas of what to change. In the meantime I've got my photos going and they'll be vegging until the summer solstice...in time for October harvest. I hope I can wait that long...
I hate bugs lol

Shed. You are awesome bro. Im watching you. Alwayyyyys watching. Monsters Inc. Reference. I miss my kids movies and that agecof their lives. Oh well. No time for nostalgia. Weve weed to grow. Lol. Great day bro. Your leading bud!!

Thanks Moonie! Hard to believe...they grow up so fast. My kids go through a nostalgic phase once in a while where they break out the movies they loved when they were little so grab those moments when they arise :).

Back
Top Bottom