Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

I’m internet myself
Our state is friend lily in July ✌
Not sure what you mean Joe!

Hang in there Moon! You can always get a carbon filter for the tent. If you want the whole process to be odor-free you can dry in there as well. But if moving is a consideration, there are loads of legal states (medical and/or recreational) with housing in your price range. Even CA once you get inland. Obviously, employment is the most important issue of all.

Since the response to my painstakingly thought out and typed oil tutorial was underwhelming ;), I'll just put a link to the capsules I made in my journal:
InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

Happy Sunday :).

Not sure what you mean Joe!

Hang in there Moon! You can always get a carbon filter for the tent. If you want the whole process to be odor-free you can dry in there as well. But if moving is a consideration, there are loads of legal states (medical and/or recreational) with housing in your price range. Even CA once you get inland. Obviously, employment is the most important issue of all.

Since the response to my painstakingly thought out and typed oil tutorial was underwhelming ;), I'll just put a link to the capsules I made in my journal:
InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

Happy Sunday :).
Furcifer has a home filter using cat litter moon

Sorry shed. Stressing here like yall wouldnt belueve. My phone keeps me logged in all the time, but im never on here it seems. Miss this place and bro....your tutorial and time are very much appreciated. When i have a chance ill get caught up everywhere. So i did have time to weigh after 4 days drying. 3 days hanging....1 day in paper bags. In last 24 hrs.....the bags only dropped 2 grams ea....ill keep monitoring. Sensational smoke so far. Should last much longer than the blueberry as its much more potent. Still havent sampled any tops or mids. ;) 3.7 oz so far. Cheers mates. 12" tall plant 29"-30" wide. Man id like to have done 10 of those. Hehe

Sorry shed. Stressing here like yall wouldnt belueve. My phone keeps me logged in all the time, but im never on here it seems. Miss this place and bro....your tutorial and time are very much appreciated. When i have a chance ill get caught up everywhere. So i did have time to weigh after 4 days drying. 3 days hanging....1 day in paper bags. In last 24 hrs.....the bags only dropped 2 grams ea....ill keep monitoring. Sensational smoke so far. Should last much longer than the blueberry as its much more potent. Still havent sampled any tops or mids. ;) 3.7 oz so far. Cheers mates. 12" tall plant 29"-30" wide. Man id like to have done 10 of those. Hehe

Nice harvest Moon ;)! Congratulations. Try to make it last a while if you don't know when or where your next grow is going to be. Don't worry about being away from here if you have to, we'll keep the light on for ya!

Can you maybe get a card? Either way all the best wishes for you and your family. Growing or not be sure to stop in and say "high"

Well no change in weight this am....house wreaks....these lil nugs are dry enough to smoke & stay lit.....its dry enough for me. Put in jars.....105 grams or 3.75 oz. Stoked!! & holy hell!!! This is take a pinch 2 puff weed fo sho!!! Woot woot. Hey d buddy.....if you come by and see this.....i never got the cookie smell at all. That is.....until i popped open a jar of larf closed up for a day and half. Holy sugar cookies. Its not an energetic stone at all. And im so stressed bout everything i havent had that giggly effect i d like at all. Just really effffed up

Do you buddy we will be here when you need us :Namaste:congrats on hitting a lot 4 zips that is my biggest harvest to date haven’t got over 4 off a plant hoping I can just break it on one of the headband in back :peace:

Do you buddy we will be here when you need us :Namaste:congrats on hitting a lot 4 zips that is my biggest harvest to date haven’t got over 4 off a plant hoping I can just break it on one of the headband in back :peace:

Thanks Joe & everyone! Joe im sure youll pull every bit of what you want bro! Thats going to be one insane harvest buddy. Congrats & you deserve it. Take it easy bro. These really really do smell like a skunky dank sugar cookie. Weirdly nice. Taste woody/earthy to me.....sooo smooth so far....itll sneak up n choke ya so smooth but trust me. If u toke to choke on this more than twice......i was comatose teenage drunk room spinning dizzy for a bit......then couldnt get off couch.......so....that kinda sux for me. A real narcotic type buzz. Less is more.....for sure....with this christmas cookie .......great job livetoskateGnetix

Thanks Joe & everyone! Joe im sure youll pull every bit of what you want bro! Thats going to be one insane harvest buddy. Congrats & you deserve it. Take it easy bro. These really really do smell like a skunky dank sugar cookie. Weirdly nice. Taste woody/earthy to me.....sooo smooth so far....itll sneak up n choke ya so smooth but trust me. If u toke to choke on this more than twice......i was comatose teenage drunk room spinning dizzy for a bit......then couldnt get off couch.......so....that kinda sux for me. A real narcotic type buzz. Less is more.....for sure....with this christmas cookie .......great job livetoskateGnetix
Dude I hear ya man I love when Syrians show different smells I love the stinky of stinky ness smells dank :passitleft:

Yeah guys. I got till 4/31/18 to be out of here & in new home. No luck with place yesterday. We were looking for a house with fenced yard & 3 br, but cant find anything. My checkered past and finances are catching up to me big time. Anyone know how to get to your old pm's. I cant find a buddies phone number to call him. Curious bout places for rent his way. Thanks

Yeah guys. I got till 4/31/18 to be out of here & in new home. No luck with place yesterday. We were looking for a house with fenced yard & 3 br, but cant find anything. My checkered past and finances are catching up to me big time. Anyone know how to get to your old pm's. I cant find a buddies phone number to call him. Curious bout places for rent his way. Thanks
Old PMs are listed in the Inbox under the Show All link. They should all be there, though the old ones don't show up threaded like the new ones do. You should be able to search for his name in there as well.

Keep hunting!

For those of you that still get these messages, i found a new place and move soon!! Gonna miss this ole house. Where i had the opportunity to grow my first plants. My little hobby is on hold looks like.....at least for a year now, maybe till its legal. But if i decide to sow some seed out in a plot of woods or something, you guys will be the first to know. God bless all of you good people. Ill be looking round when / if i can. Hopefully when things settle down a bit. Maybe i could figure something inside, but i highly doubt it....no room....and id need carbon filter & exhaust for certain. Great day everyone.

"Oh.....and these christmas cookies......".....a quote from my wifes bestie...who has smokied heavily for over 30 years.! Boo yah!!

Back
Top Bottom