Ming's Perpetual Auto Grow

Mingledangle

This will be I plan on doing a somewhat perpetual grow with Auto's.
Equipment:
Converted dresser lined with panda film.
Dimensions: 2.5ftX1.5X4.5ft.
Light: 250 watt hps with wing reflector.
Light cycle: 20/4.
Exhaust: 6 in van tech with diy carbon scrubber.
Medium: coco perlite, and clay pebbles.
Nutrients: botanicare grow,bloom, and silica blast.
GH bioroot.
The BB will be in a 2gal bucket, and the NL will be grown I. A 1.5 gal bucket.
The seeds that I will be starting with will be 420 Blueberry, and Northern lights.

To get everyone caught up the blueberry sprouted on the 3rd of September, and is in flower. The northern light I had sprout on the 22 of September. My plan is to start another seed about a week or to before the blueberry finishes and to keep a rotation going like that. I plan on getting some Fast Buds gear, and also Mephisto.
On to the pics to get you all caught up.
Auto BB
IMG_099131.JPG
IMG_099131.JPG

IMG_094542.JPG
IMG_100435.JPG
IMG_101131.JPG
IMG_099033.JPG
IMG_101342.JPG

Thanks for the words Snid,
This BB is really surprising me compared to my last grow.
The Nl got a little stunted, went on a fishing trip that was originally suppose to last 5 days. Fish were biting so stayed an additional 4 days. Luckily the plants were still chugging along but were bone dry. The BB didn't take anytime to recover after her feeding, but the NL just now started to show new growth, so hopefully will take off very soon.

Update: Day 36
The BB is still growing vertically, hopefully soon she will slow down and start focusing energy to the buds. The BB is about 9.5 inches tall. Tied more branching down so tha the smaller branches can make the way to the light.
Week 4 is coming to a close and the 5th week is underway.
She has been getting botanicare ripe and silica blast roughly a litre a day. I stopped using the cal mag as suggested by @jingo, and she seems to be doing perfect. I haven't noticed any new leaf issues, in witch I am extremely happy with the way this grow is growing compared to last.
IMG_101831.JPG
IMG_101937.JPG
IMG_102036.JPG

IMG_101737.JPG

Thanks for the kinds words. I believe her stretch is coming to an end. Last night when I checked she was right at 10 inches , and this morning she was still around the same height. I really can't wait to see her pack on weight. Considering this is the longest that I have kept a green plant for so long. Hopefully I can keep on track with what I am doing.
Has anyone out there ever used botanicare nutrients?
This grow what I did different was stop using the grow and cal mag at 3 weeks. I did not use bloom but used the ripe instead. I believe they were getting to much nitrogen and not nearly enough potassium. So far it seems to be working so we shall see.
Starting week 5 how is she looking? Last grow I finished her at 9 weeks but mainly just because of how bad she looked and the need of bud. This grow she seems to be keeping the same timeline. Do you guys this he might finish on the same timeframe?
@snidrajsed
@blacktop

Its sometimes hard to tell as every strain develops at different speeds. I would take a guess at 5 more weeks.
Looking the picture of health and theres loads of bud sites that will fatten up nicely.
Sounds like you read the plant perfectly

Hard to tell how long at this point. It's a few more weeks at least, once they harden up we'll be able to narrow it down some. She looks excellent for her time spent in flower. On the wee one what is that white residue? Can you spray it down with water to wash it off, or is from insecticidal soap?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Is she showing pistils yet? If so then your fine. If not then it's not out of control yet, still time to act if needed. Use your judgement height doesn't look like it will be an issue, cuz regardless she won't be any bigger than the larger one you've got. Keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:

Oh, in that case that big one is almost done stretching. I'd leave it. If height is a major issue then yes you can still make a few bends, but you'll be fine with one bigger cola then the others, right? Looking good to me Mingle, I say let it ride.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Lol snid, I think I would be good with those few taller colas. Height is not an issue. With the setup I was trying to keep them as short as possible and can gauge future height and different strains off of this. I could probably get away with letting them grow about 2 1/2 foot from the container. Her smells are definitely increasing and is getting better each day.

Everything is going smooth still. The NL started to show sex, so she is going to be keeping me really busy trying to keep her under control in this small space.
I realized I haven't posted much about my feed scheduling.
The BB is receiving 10 ml of botanicare ripe, and 4 ml of botanicare silica blast to 1 gal of water. I have a 5 gal bucket that I fill up with tap water once a week and use that for my 1 gal jugs. I mix my solution and it is left to bubble until needed.
I feed at least once a day, but try to feed 2 -3 times a day. The PPM of the solution is 420 in witch 139 is from the tap water. I normally feed between 350ml to a liter per feeding.
The NL I just started feeding 250 ml twice a day and will try to keep that up. Does this system sound ok or does anyone have any suggestions that might be better.
Thanx and Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom