Ming's Perpetual Auto Grow

Nl @day 34.
She has really had a rough go. I have come to realize that since both girls are getting so bushy the are restricting the airflow comin through the cabinet to dissipate the heat from the lights. So not only did she get to close to the lights she was also getting wind damage from the fan.
After some rearranging and opening another intake hole between the light and the plants seem to have worked out.
IMG_123543.JPG

Auto BB day 49
IMG_122928.JPG

Nl @day 34.
She has really had a rough go. I have come to realize that since both girls are getting so bushy the are restricting the airflow comin through the cabinet to dissipate the heat from the lights. So not only did she get to close to the lights she was also getting wind damage from the fan.
After some rearranging and opening another intake hole between the light and the plants seem to have worked out.

She sure doesn't look too upset about it all. :thumb:

Auto Nl @ day 36
She has hit her stride. She is on the complete rebound from wind burn and being to close to light.
I have realeased al her ties so she can grow more vertically because I have no room width in there. She is about a foot tall and about 18 inches wide.
She is being fed about 4-5 times daily now.

IMG_125327.JPG
IMG_125225.JPG

love it :) I understand you only used LST not any toping or similar right ? I am also growing some NL automatics , topped and am now at day 50 and nowhere close to where you are with the BB :) The NLs are starting to show preflowers tho :) I am guessing the topping slows it down a bit . It s gonna be interesting to compare results at the end :) nice job on the BB

love it :) I understand you only used LST not any toping or similar right ? I am also growing some NL automatics , topped and am now at day 50 and nowhere close to where you are with the BB :) The NLs are starting to show preflowers tho :) I am guessing the topping slows it down a bit . It s gonna be interesting to compare results at the end :) nice job on the BB

Thanks for stopping by,
You are correct not topping or any other HST. Last grow I topped my NL and it went 98 days and could've gone a little longer. The BB is a lot faster than the nl. Last how they were planted and popped at the same time, but didn't even start to flower til roughly the 6th week or so. You can check out the NL from last grow in my sig

will do that now :) you can also check out my little project
quick question : what are those ties called ? i can t seem to find them online , just your normal plastic ties . Tks

happy growing
I will head over to your grow. The ties are pipe cleaners. You can get them in the arts and crafts section.
:Rasta:

Auto BB day 56.
I think that I will be giving her a week of feeding, then possibly clearex then only water for a week.
IMG_131734.JPG
IMG_131833.JPG

The NL
Day 40. I'm really hoping that I can get that canopy spread out soon. I need to get a clip fan for in there. Her heat stress seems to be getting bad again sinner she has gotten closer to the light.
499529525_065335public.jpeg
IMG_132134.JPG
IMG_132933.JPG

Back
Top Bottom