Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Still looks decent man, sick or not, keep her going and you should have some real decent bud there :)

I wish i could give her the treatment she needs but as you said she still looks nice for being sick, the smell when we pull her out of the tent is actually quite pungent, almost surprises the senses because of the air flow in the tent. When she comes out of her cage she smacks you in the face with her aroma haha.

Frosty. Congratulations night.

Thanks DP :) Still learning but hey I like to think we are getting closer and closer to a nice non-problematic grow, just don't like the look of her being sick :(

Photo update time :)

GPK- Week 9 day 66
20150427_222626.jpg
20150427_222616.jpg
20150427_222610.jpg
20150427_222601.jpg
20150427_222554.jpg
20150427_222545.jpg
20150427_222526.jpg
20150427_222504.jpg
20150427_222454.jpg
20150427_222443.jpg
20150427_222427.jpg
20150427_222418.jpg
20150427_222406.jpg
20150427_222331.jpg

Lots of photo's for the prolonged update, Goodnight all :Namaste:
Let us know if the G13 brings the sweet, I imagine thats why they threw a purple at it to pronounce the sugar notes. They also seemed to select towards a G13 cola structure to assure yield, but what I also notice in the lean towards this older skunk variety is trichome output. Looks reminicient of resin formations you would find on the older skunks and not the more dense frost of Kosher. This is not to say you didn't kick absolute ass, because you did.

Let us know if the G13 brings the sweet, I imagine thats why they threw a purple at it to pronounce the sugar notes. They also seemed to select towards a G13 cola structure to assure yield, but what I also notice in the lean towards this older skunk variety is trichome output. Looks reminicient of resin formations you would find on the older skunks and not the more dense frost of Kosher. This is not to say you didn't kick absolute ass, because you did.

Will do brother :) I love the amount of knowledge you have on the structure of the plant/trichomes bro really i do, yours is a mind i could pick at for days, while enjoying some nicely cured homegrown chiba of course :) Thank you for the compliment, i like to think we have done much better than our last grow but still yet to have the non-problematic grow, all in good time though and I look forward to your future contributions of knowledge :thumb::Namaste:

Heya all out there :) I'm going away for a week so the next update won't be for another week or so, my mother is having her 2nd surgery on her shoulder and I'll be helping her for the next week. I'm looking forward to coming back and giving you guys a nice big update on how the GPK progresses this week. Have a great week guys, keep em green and spread some positive vibes around :)

Hi guys and gals! Mum's surgery went well and she looks healthy as ever. We have harvested the GPK and let her dry out for 5 days, she still needs one more day of drying but we have weighed her at 159g We didn't weigh her wet weight so she still could have pulled the 700g but we won't know until we grow this strain again. We've had a few bowls now of her and i must say guys, GPK is a worthy strain, great tasting and stronngggg effects. I think i'm noticing that the kush strains are where its at, just seems like they are tasty and strong all around but i'll have to see how my theory stacks up as i grow more kush strains. Sorry but no photos to show, didn't take the time to take any. My life has become much busier so with no regrets I shall notify you all that i will not be doing another journal on here for a while, I'll still drop in and say hello, see how everyone is doing and how their grows are going but i won't be posting anything else, i'll still continue growing but i've found it tiresome to upload photos and just generally ready to move on. I'll see you all around, happy green days to all! :420::thanks::cheer::Namaste:

Awesome harvest.... Well done... Hi fives to a well mum :)

Dont disappear on us Night!
I'll still be around bro :) I'm still subbed to everyone's journals so i can try and stay up to date.

Great news on your mom bro. Stay safe and hope to see you around. :thumb:
I'm amazed at her speedy recovery, she has taught me A LOT about the power of real food and real life. You too brother keep em green!

Glad to hear about your mom brother! Take care, I'm sure we will see ya around the site from time to time.

Cheers bro, i'm really happy she's back on her feet and have mobility of her arm again :) You will all still see me from time to time for sure, maybe a journal or just pictures here and there but will be a rare occasion. Peace to all:Namaste:

Congratulations Night, on your healing mother and your bountiful harvest. I understand the step away from Journaling. It can get to be demanding. I'll look for you to fly by on occasion, maybe share a quick photo or two of future grows.

It was fun to follow your grow. Thanks for sharing the joy of growing and for sharing your own delightful self with us. :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom