OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Hey OMM.....just wanted to say goodbye and aloha to you my friend. I am going offline from the site. Learned a lot in my short time here. I also have learned a lot of life lessons from you my friend. You are lucky to be in your position, you have lived a full life and are at the stage where you do things legit and you dont need to worry or stress as much. I thank you for your advice and i have stored enough up for a long time and i am wrapping things up for now and one day down the road i will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Sorry to use your page for this but everyone goes here so i figured id say my goodbyes here. Thank you all for my first journal, and feedback, sorry second journal is not going to be completed. Thank you GT, Sisco, Granny, Big Irish, Mazer, Steve, Big props to Twelve12, etc. etc. sorry if i didnʻt mention your name but you are well appreciated you all. Thanks, aloha, peace out, keep up the good work. :goodluck:

Hey OMM.....just wanted to say goodbye and aloha to you my friend. I am going offline from the site. Learned a lot in my short time here. I also have learned a lot of life lessons from you my friend. You are lucky to be in your position, you have lived a full life and are at the stage where you do things legit and you dont need to worry or stress as much. I thank you for your advice and i have stored enough up for a long time and i am wrapping things up for now and one day down the road i will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Sorry to use your page for this but everyone goes here so i figured id say my goodbyes here. Thank you all for my first journal, and feedback, sorry second journal is not going to be completed. Thank you GT, Sisco, Granny, Big Irish, Mazer, Steve, Big props to Twelve12, etc. etc. sorry if i didnʻt mention your name but you are well appreciated you all. Thanks, aloha, peace out, keep up the good work. :goodluck:

Hi Kola Bear! :love:

Buddy, I am honored that you chose my journal to say your Good Byes. Thank You! It's been a pleasure to know you. A long time down the road, when you do run out, I expect you'll be back. I will be looking for that day.
You came. You learned and you concurred . Peace my Friend! :Namaste:

Time to get the USB Microscope!! HAH!

Hi Buddy, That's what I was offering THsea.:high-five:

It's kind of like the one that you turned me on to. Only it takes avi's. We can't figure out how to get just a still shot out of it. :smokin::smokin:

Hi Buddy, That's what I was offering THsea.:high-five:

It's kind of like the one that you turned me on to. Only it takes avi's. We can't figure out how to get just a still shot out of it. :smokin::smokin:
When taking shots of trichomes, There is software that you can take stills from a video, not the best way to do it, but it's handy for those shots you meant to get, but got bumped and now you'll never find the shot again. Hell, I think even Windows Movie Maker even lets you take stills form AVI, MPG, and WMA. (yes, again, I'm a geek) Win XP or 7?

When taking shots of trichomes, There is software that you can take stills from a video, not the best way to do it, but it's handy for those shots you meant to get, but got bumped and now you'll never find the shot again. Hell, I think even Windows Movie Maker even lets you take stills form AVI, MPG, and WMA. (yes, again, I'm a geek) Win XP or 7?

Well, Dumb us! I've never even looked at the program. Shame on me.:smokin:
I play with all sorts of video formats though. MPG, AVI, MKV, and so on.
I'm a news group Junkie and d/l all sorts of stuff...even convert them.

Your too late on the name. However it will have OMMSOG in it. :circle-of-love:

The new Journal should be up by late tomorrow night,,,,,Here we go! :surf:

No no... the whole thing BTW OMMSOG WTF? OMG, WTG! should be the title. I knew OMMSOG would be there.

It speaks to the overdone acronyms and abbreviations in texting. So overdone, in fact, that some people even use it when writing in journals and sending e-mails. Very annoying. h8 2 see dis in eml frm ppl and n jrnl posts. Hard 4 me 2 get ovr. wut u thnk? GAWD! Write it out! We don't have limited characters in an E-MAIL! g2g L8r!

No no... the whole thing BTW OMMSOG WTF? OMG, WTG! should be the title. I knew OMMSOG would be there.

It speaks to the overdone acronyms and abbreviations in texting. So overdone, in fact, that some people even use it when writing in journals and sending e-mails. Very annoying. h8 2 see dis in eml frm ppl and n jrnl posts. Hard 4 me 2 get ovr. wut u thnk? GAWD! Write it out! We don't have limited characters in an E-MAIL! g2g L8r!

THsea can do that. Me=gibberish ! Don't even own a cell phone. New fangled things.

Sorry...I've already written the opening of the journal. Set in stone! :circle-of-love:

Lazy. :smokin:

Hi OMM,

:yahoo: Finally!!! the new journal.

Opening page set in stone huh? Just don't hit the wrong button and lose it all. :) been there, done that. It sucks!

The usb thing sounds cool, can't wait to see it in action?

:passitleft:

Hi OMM,

:yahoo: Finally!!! the new journal.

Opening page set in stone huh? Just don't hit the wrong button and lose it all. :) been there, done that. It sucks!

The usb thing sounds cool, can't wait to see it in action?

:passitleft:

Hi sqwheels :love:

That's what I say too.....Finally!

Well, not quite in stone, but in MS Word. ;) If I hit the button, at least I'll have the original .:ganjamon: I'll try my best to get it up late tomorrow or early Friday. THsea will be here when I end the 24 hour dark period tomorrow night and something tells me we are going to get ripped. :lot-o-toke::Rasta:

Now that it's here, I'm fired up about it! :high-five: Ready to have some fun and grow again! :thumb:

The USB scope will be used to look at my girls very closely...hopefully seeing amber. :Namaste:

Great...
"Honey, clear my schedule...OMM is launching a new journal!! Hold all my calls, don't even take messages, I'll be too busy reading to call anyone back!!" :rofl:

I have a feeling this will be the "come back" journal, everyone, so get ready!

+reps OMM, not that you can have anymore boxes, but, the sentiment is heartfelt...
Here's to OMM in 2012!! Cheers!

OldMedMan said:
:circle-of-love: I think it will be some form of OMMSOG. :circle-of-love:

Thanks.:Namaste:

Yeah! I love that OMMSOG caught on! I hoped you'd like that. :)

Speaking of names, I've decided that if I find something really special from my little Jack the Ripper breeding project, I want to use your "Jackpot" suggestion for the name. Saving that one for something special, I liked it a bunch!

jandre2k3 said:

Homer: "Could you repeat the part where you said the thing about the... Stuff?"

"mmm... 64 slices of American Cheeeeeese..."

Quixilvir said:
Great...
"Honey, clear my schedule...OMM is launching a new journal!! Hold all my calls, don't even take messages, I'll be too busy reading to call anyone back!!" :rofl:

+reps OMM, not that you can have anymore boxes, but, the sentiment is heartfelt...

I LOL'd at that one! ;)

One more Cheer from me! On to:

"OMMSOG 2012: Madness in the Matterhorn"?

Great...

Thank You Quix ! :thanks:

You made my day Buddy. Thanks for +reps too! It' still an honor to get them. :Namaste:
I have a good feeling about the new Journal....It's looking good already....You will see it very soon...like tonight if I can get up.

Lile James Brown used to say "I feel good!" .:circle-of-love:

X and jandre :high-five:

Thanks you guys! Your the best!

X glad you liked my suggestion for you breeding project. You know I am rooting for you. :Namaste:

Next you see me it will be in my new adventure.....OMMSOG! :thumb:

OMM,

what happened to your sig??? Where's the link to the new journal??

OMM,

what happened to your sig??? Where's the link to the new journal??

Me happened to it! :hmmmm:

Still working on the sig. Been a while since I put a journal.:helpsmilie:

I have actually asked for help to get it straightened out. I'm getting old girl. :love:

Back
Top Bottom