Sour Cream................................42g
Blueberry...................................78g
Frisian Dew................................42g
Critical+...................................114g
Bubblelicious...............................40g
Wild Thai...................................58g
Kandy Kush................................62g

Total.......................................378g.. ......13.5 OZ

Hey, OMM, your math is off. Must have been from sampling all those great strains.:lot-o-toke:
Those numbers actually add up to 436g; or 15.57OZ!!

Great grow and journal! I can't wait for part 2 and the rest of the story!
:nicethread::bravo:

Hey, OMM, your math is off. Must have been from sampling all those great strains.:lot-o-toke:
Those numbers actually add up to 436g; or 15.57OZ!!

Great grow and journal! I can't wait for part 2 and the rest of the story!
:nicethread::bravo:

Thanks tricome ! :high-five:
You just gave me 2 oz, I didn't know I had! :yahoo:

These Senior Moments are getting worse and I don't even know it! Ignorance is Bliss.

I'll be putting up the new one sometime tonight...early morning. I Think :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

:high-five:

:adore::adore::adore:

:thumb: :welldone: :bravo:

Excellent grow OMM!!!

I see you started a second series and I'm gonna *try* to catch up - but yer journal grows as fast as yer buds!!!! It's awful hard to catch up! I did go back a ways tho and caught pics of the finished girls (EXCELLENT!!!) and yield reports (among other things!)

GREAT JOB!!!!!

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

:adore::adore::adore:

:thumb: :welldone: :bravo:

Excellent grow OMM!!!

I see you started a second series and I'm gonna *try* to catch up - but yer journal grows as fast as yer buds!!!! It's awful hard to catch up! I did go back a ways tho and caught pics of the finished girls (EXCELLENT!!!) and yield reports (among other things!)

GREAT JOB!!!!!

LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

Hey Granny :high-five::thumb:

Good to see you see you girl ! :love:

Yep, had a good finish on those girls. Was very happy the way it turned out.
You should try a Wild Thai one of these days. Good smoke.

How's your garden going? Hope you had a good one. :thumb:

Yep, started part 2...come over and look around. I'm outside again! :party:

Hello OMM,

Once again your thread has turned into a novel and a pretty nice read, I must say:bravo:. Those buds look exceptional as always, a swear I can almost smell them. Very, very nice job, bless.....

Hello OMM,

Once again your thread has turned into a novel and a pretty nice read, I must say:bravo:. Those buds look exceptional as always, a swear I can almost smell them. Very, very nice job, bless.....

Man I've been wondering where you went. Good to see you Sonzor !

You should click on my part 2 below and see my new journal it's a continuation of this one.
I really have wondered where you went......you have been missed my friend. :Namaste:

:thanks: Thanks for asking! I would have to say my plants are doing well outdoors. I am excited to see what I will end up with at the end.. Here are some pictures since I dont have a growjournal for this one.

Here is The very top of the White Rhino.. outdoors obviously ;0)
My_iPhone_Pix_3091.JPG

Here is the entire lovely lady!
My_iPhone_Pix_307.JPG

Here is me behind my Tootie Fruity Lady withthe White Rhino behind me! I was goofing around in my garden lol
My_iPhone_Pix_273.JPG

This is my Tootie Fruity Lady.. She is a beauty!
My_iPhone_Pix_286.JPG

One of her tops! Ms. Tootie Fruity!
My_iPhone_Pix_3001.JPG
]

I hope you enjoyed my plant photos dad! I am thinking of entering the plant of the month contest next month. WHat do you think?? :high-five:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Your ladies are looking lovely! They look like they are enjoying their lighting!

Aloha Ohana!:love:

BAS you look like a beautiful little Pot Pixie! There's a bit of devil in those eyes. :love::love:

I would say your girls are fantastic! Good job to say the least!
I would love for you to post those beauties to my current grow or I can try to move it there myself. What do you think? POTH material for sure.

Lots more folks would love to see you and your ladies. Love Ya Girl.:love::love:
I think your one of those Ladies that get better looking with age!:circle-of-love:

I am one of those folks!! Those are some super amazing plants!!! Love the picture of the Tuti Fruiti. OMM you have a great site! Lots of plant action and beautiful women!! :thumb:

Man I've been wondering where you went. Good to see you Sonzor !

You should click on my part 2 below and see my new journal it's a continuation of this one.
I really have wondered where you went......you have been missed my friend. :Namaste:

Just trying to keep my head above water. I had a little bit of time a checked out a few journals and as always yours is huge and plants are looking great. I will check out you new journal for sure. Bless and good luck...

Just trying to keep my head above water. I had a little bit of time a checked out a few journals and as always yours is huge and plants are looking great. I will check out you new journal for sure. Bless and good luck...

Hi Sonzor. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's getting tougher and tougher to do that these days. The way things are going I might not get my retirement checks if congress doesn't do something soon. Take care my friend. :high-five::high-five:

Good Beat!!! Reminds me of the Talking Heads or B52's!!! Med Man has a lot of interesting things going on this site. Beautiful plants, Great stories of beautiful women from far away places.... and now songs about Your Anis!!!! Just kidding!!! Sounds like a great band. Song is hillarious! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom