OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Finding someone with the same interests around your town is great...until they get ripped off and blame YOU for it. :scratchinghead:

I know you wouldn't and couldn't do that, but it sucks when the new guy is the one they look at first.

We're on our way to visit my wifes uncle's wife...she needs family around right now. We're going to be starting a Bone Marrow and Blood Drive. Even if I'm not a match, I'll be donating.

Take care and I'll see you later. "LUVIES" :circle-of-love:

Finding someone with the same interests around your town is great...until they get ripped off and blame YOU for it. :scratchinghead:

I know you wouldn't and couldn't do that, but it sucks when the new guy is the one they look at first.

We're on our way to visit my wifes uncle's wife...she needs family around right now. We're going to be starting a Bone Marrow and Blood Drive. Even if I'm not a match, I'll be donating.

Unfortunately all three of us have been ripped off before. In their case "friends".
Yep, it will be awhile before we tell anything personal between us, if ever. When buds are involved "Trust not the Strangers".

Good luck with the Bone Marrow and Blood Drive. Wont take mine anymore..I may spread something horrible.....

My best wishes go out to lady in trouble.
:surf:

Sharing buds with buddies is the way to go though! Hope they turn out to be cool, just keep your "first alert" on you just incase.

Got back a few hours ago and got the final prognosis...not good! It's not what they originaly thought it was 17 test came back and the last one showed it was an even rarer form of Cancer then they first diagnosed as "Myelophibrosis" now they are saying this is "Acute Panmyelosis". Not good.

Vibes over this way would be appreciated for sure. Thanks

Sharing buds with buddies is the way to go though! Hope they turn out to be cool, just keep your "first alert" on you just incase.

Got back a few hours ago and got the final prognosis...not good! It's not what they originaly thought it was 17 test came back and the last one showed it was an even rarer form of Cancer then they first diagnosed as "Myelophibrosis" now they are saying this is "Acute Panmyelosis". Not good.

Oh my gawd...very not good. I'm in shock.
Acute panmyelosis with myelofibrosis is pretty rare. Was there a team that came up with this or just one oncologist? Is there a possibility of a second opinion? Have they offered a treatment, or a way to remove the polyps? Is a marrow transplant an option?

I'm sorry to bombard you with these questions, I was just taken very off guard with that one. You, my friend, will be part of my meditations.

Now... Go smoke a MASSIVE bowl of the strongest indica you have. Then smoke three more. Get some rest. I know it's going to be hard to sleep tonight, but there is hope.

In the morning on monday, call the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They often have approaches to healing and options other doctors don't even know about. At the very least you can talk to one of their counselors.

I wish you the best, my friend. Keep me up with all that is going on if you can. I can't do much from here, but at least you can scream at me and I won't bite back.

Hi Sisco!
No worries, we didn't exchange any info. Will only see them at the Pub and then it will be accidental.

So sorry for your lady friend.Sending her good curing vibes. Very serious stuff we are taking about. I wish her well.

Hi Sisco!
No worries, we didn't exchange any info. Will only see them at the Pub and then it will be accidental.

So sorry for your lady friend.Sending her good curing vibes. Very serious stuff we are taking about. I wish her well.

yeah....I'd be keeping my light under a bushel. i don't care if they show me theirs first......NO ONE gets to saddle up and ride out there with me
NO-BODY.....EVER
I put a blindfold on my dog JuJu Bee for the last mile or so ... even Tamarak (my horse) closes his eyes :)
**Doin' the Dew
6in. tall....and it already has pubic hair!!!
Like Reggie Moore....dude had a moustache in third grade YEOWWW!!!!
Bungie Plumbs the size of canalopes ....
looked like he was wearing a full body sweater by 7th grade
flippin werewolf with goat balls
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PEACE

yeah....I'd be keeping my light under a bushel. i don't care if they show me theirs first......NO ONE gets to saddle up and ride out there with me
NO-BODY.....EVER
I put a blindfold on my dog JuJu Bee for the last mile or so ... even Tamarak (my horse) closes his eyes :)
**Doin' the Dew
6in. tall....and it already has pubic hair!!!
Like Reggie Moore....dude had a moustache in third grade YEOWWW!!!!
Bungie Plumbs the size of canalopes ....
looked like he was wearing a full body sweater by 7th grade
flippin werewolf with goat balls
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PEACE

Hey Chopper! Good to see you. I like hear what your take is on things.
Well, I did it again. Freebies coming in the mail. They were out of stuff before noon. I was on at 10 to 7, just to make sure.

About visitors......They have to go through Joanne first...none of em make it!
You just don't fool with Jersey girls. At all.

Your Dew sounds like a freak of nature...but in a good way.

I don't think I'd like Reggie Moore, bad genetics, or ?

Keep an eye on Tamarak and JuJu Bee. You may piss them off and they would blab to everyone. Ah, just feed them the Dew...that will keep em quite!

My Buddy down in Costa Rico called me today trying to get me to move down there with him. First time in months I could actually understand what he was saying. I ask him if I could grow there and he just said "Why bother, you can buy it cheaper than it would cost to grow". Hummm...

Oh my gawd...very not good. I'm in shock.
Acute panmyelosis with myelofibrosis is pretty rare. Was there a team that came up with this or just one oncologist? Is there a possibility of a second opinion? Have they offered a treatment, or a way to remove the polyps? Is a marrow transplant an option?

I'm sorry to bombard you with these questions, I was just taken very off guard with that one. You, my friend, will be part of my meditations.

Now... Go smoke a MASSIVE bowl of the strongest indica you have. Then smoke three more. Get some rest. I know it's going to be hard to sleep tonight, but there is hope.

In the morning on monday, call the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They often have approaches to healing and options other doctors don't even know about. At the very least you can talk to one of their counselors.

We wish you the best, my friend. Keep me up with all that is going on if you can. I can't do much from here, but at least you can scream at me and I won't bite back.

Hey J,No brother, I don't have it! :wood: Sorry for the mix up...Yes this is the second opinion..the first was from a local group and the second came from a group in YALE.

No Polyps, Scar tissue forming causing inflammation of the spleen (ouch)...

They started chemo today..not ready for a transplant yet..it takes a few weeks to prep him for it.

They say it's very aggressive in him. OH, "him" is my old fishing-partners son. We lost "TEX" 3 years ago to the Cig's..:rip:

I really feel bad for this guys wife, she's a tiny fragile thing...so we're taking some of the "work" on for her.

My wife and her aunt are starting a Bone+Blood drive, auction, and fund raiser function... I wish I could post a link to it here, but that would just put an X on the spot. lol

Thanks for the advice, I'll mention about the CTCA to the wife.

I'll still take the advice you gave me...
Now... Go smoke a MASSIVE bowl of the strongest indica you have. Then smoke three more.

I love Costa....particularly up high in the mountains.....where it's cool and wet and the frogs sing so loudly, they drown out the birds and monkeys at sundown. The humans were very accomodating too....back when. Now it's all about the "Blue Moon" and Colombian hookers...or Russians. Little boys? Down the hall and to the left....the drugs get hard and the surroundings turn increasingly gritty.....
Ever been to Alcapulco back in the sixties (if you had the right change) or the seventies? Then gone back any time after crack came through?
I'm allergic to any AK or 50 cal. I'm not holding.....
and they're everywhere there now.
** I always went waaaay down south near the Panamanian border....in the wilderness where the Boa Constrictors are bright reds and pinks...little lemon colored Eyelash Vipers glow as if lit from within, and even the frogs and birds look like they were painted by a committee of insane-artist- acidheads.....fun "licking" frogs there too....some pretty trippy vines as well :)Forgot how much I loved that part of the world....Acapulco to the Colombian border.....that was such a playground at one point.***
Gotts to watch for monkey pee showers from the little wise-asses over head....they'd toss poo too..just for fun...little bastards
(sigh)
stupid humans
:peace:

Hey J,No brother, I don't have it! :wood: Sorry for the mix up...Yes this is the second opinion..the first was from a local group and the second came from a group in YALE.

No Polyps, Scar tissue forming causing inflammation of the spleen (ouch)...

They started chemo today..not ready for a transplant yet..it takes a few weeks to prep him for it.

They say it's very aggressive in him. OH, "him" is my old fishing-partners son. We lost "TEX" 3 years ago to the Cig's..:rip:

I really feel bad for this guys wife, she's a tiny fragile thing...so we're taking some of the "work" on for her.

My wife and her aunt are starting a Bone+Blood drive, auction, and fund raiser function... I wish I could post a link to it here, but that would just put an X on the spot. lol

Thanks for the advice, I'll mention about the CTCA to the wife.

I'll still take the advice you gave me...

Jeebus cryminie... Thinking it was you hit me like a lead brick wrapped in concrete, dipped in molten pig iron. Don't scare me like that!

Unfortunately all three of us have been ripped off before. In their case "friends".
Yep, it will be awhile before we tell anything personal between us, if ever. When buds are involved "Trust not the Strangers".

Good luck with the Bone Marrow and Blood Drive. Wont take mine anymore..I may spread something horrible.....

My best wishes go out to lady in trouble.
:surf:

DUH! **NOW** I see this....... Someone bonk me with the pay attention mallet please...

I love Costa....particularly up high in the mountains.....where it's cool and wet and the frogs sing so loudly, they drown out the birds and monkeys at sundown. The humans were very accomodating too....back when. Now it's all about the "Blue Moon" and Colombian hookers...or Russians. Little boys? Down the hall and to the left....the drugs get hard and the surroundings turn increasingly gritty.....
Ever been to Alcapulco back in the sixties (if you had the right change) or the seventies? Then gone back any time after crack came through?
I'm allergic to any AK or 50 cal. I'm not holding.....
and they're everywhere there now.
** I always went waaaay down south near the Panamanian border....in the wilderness where the Boa Constrictors are bright reds and pinks...little lemon colored Eyelash Vipers glow as if lit from within, and even the frogs and birds look like they were painted by a committee of insane-artist- acidheads.....fun "licking" frogs there too....some pretty trippy vines as well :)Forgot how much I loved that part of the world....Acapulco to the Colombian border.....that was such a playground at one point.***
Gotts to watch for monkey pee showers from the little wise-asses over head....they'd toss poo too..just for fun...little bastards
(sigh)
stupid humans
:peace:

The original plan was I that was going to move to Panama close to the Costa Rican boarder. Much more civilized there, with many Ex-Pats living there. I got older and Jo got better, so it never happened. Truthfully, glad I didn't go.
Much happier here.
Never got down that way in the 60s. Was busy in Nam and Thailand about that time. Over flow of good buds in both places. The 70s I was in Greece most of the time. Lots of good hash there. No fighting, but they bombed our commissary twice, the PX once, and they burned our cars to the tune of about 10 every weekend. The bombers didn't realized that the Greek government had to buy us new cars. :high-five: We would park them in the open, hopping they would be bombed.:high-five:

MY friend is close to the Panama boarder and that's where he buys most of his supplies. He's had wars with the monkeys for sure. In the rainy season he is locked in the roads are washed away. About 50 miles away from him is one of the worlds "Blue Spots." There are 12 of them all over the world. Blue spots are where folks live past 100. So he may live a while longer than normal. He has sent me tons of pictures of all the strange creatures that live there, when he can think straight, which is not often. A Canadian friend is there now. He wants a shack on the beach. Unfortunately the coast line changes every year and will probably wash it away. Brave, crazy old farts.:circle-of-love:

The original plan was I that was going to move to Panama close to the Costa Rican boarder. Much more civilized there, with many Ex-Pats living there. I got older and Jo got better, so it never happened. Truthfully, glad I didn't go.
Much happier here.
Never got down that way in the 60s. Was busy in Nam and Thailand about that time. Over flow of good buds in both places. The 70s I was in Greece most of the time. Lots of good hash there. No fighting, but they bombed our commissary twice, the PX once, and they burned our cars to the tune of about 10 every weekend. The bombers didn't realized that the Greek government had to buy us new cars. :high-five: We would park them in the open, hopping they would be bombed.:high-five:

MY friend is close to the Panama boarder and that's where he buys most of his supplies. He's had wars with the monkeys for sure. In the rainy season he is locked in the roads are washed away. About 50 miles away from him is one of the worlds "Blue Spots." There are 12 of them all over the world. Blue spots are where folks live past 100. So he may live a while longer than normal. He has sent me tons of pictures of all the strange creatures that live there, when he can think straight, which is not often. A Canadian friend is there now. He wants a shack on the beach. Unfortunately the coast line changes every year and will probably wash it away. Brave, crazy old farts.:circle-of-love:

Brave/Crazy? You live right on a part of the Ring of Fire and you call them brave/crazy? Gawd they must have balls that CLINK when they walk! That or about 3 short of a 6pack! lol!

Until just the last few years, that'd always been my endgame plan. I was gonna finish my time right there where the mountains meet the ocean...
Then came my redhaired sweetie
I'd be in the forest getting Bot fly bites and being peed on by distant cousins, thinking I've found Nirvana....while she's "roughing" it at the Ramada....roughing it, because the Hilton is booked.
Now I'll finish where the flat sand prairie meets the sea, and all the Geritol victims from NY and NJ have come to make this place an effective waiting room for Heaven....or oblivion.
and that ol' jungle seems so far away....another lifetime....almost
:thanks:
ahhhh....memories
****pssssssttt....I set my alarm and got in before the Cali Connection goodies were gone too
I think my UFOs are like twice the value of the billed order! Happy Birthday indeed.
Plus.. I get to try some good looking varieties that I'd likely not have ordered otherwise :) My horizons are gonna be duely broadened.
peace y'all

Until just the last few years, that'd always been my endgame plan. I was gonna finish my time right there where the mountains meet the ocean...
Then came my redhaired sweetie
I'd be in the forest getting Bot fly bites and being peed on by distant cousins, thinking I've found Nirvana....while she's "roughing" it at the Ramada....roughing it, because the Hilton is booked.
Now I'll finish where the flat sand prairie meets the sea, and all the Geritol victims from NY and NJ have come to make this place an effective waiting room for Heaven....or oblivion.
and that ol' jungle seems so far away....another lifetime....almost
:thanks:
ahhhh....memories
****pssssssttt....I set my alarm and got in before the Cali Connection goodies were gone too
I think my UFOs are like twice the value of the billed order! Happy Birthday indeed.
Plus.. I get to try some good looking varieties that I'd likely not have ordered otherwise :) My horizons are gonna be duely broadened.
peace y'all

Yep Chopper......best laid plans sometimes change when love comes along.
No complaining from either of us. Happy where we are.
I have a few relatives and friends from NJ and NY down in your neck of the woods. Waiting to check out. One is 80 and just got married for the 5th time and still rides his putt putt. One of the few relatives I like! Each time he moves up in wealth.
Good for you! I too think that the freebies are worth more than the total order. Next big one up is 420 day.
Peace to you too Brother.

yeah....last 4/20 seriously rocked :)
Dew is growing just like Quasar....really fast. Head and shoulders above everyone else. Sativa looking leaves, Especially compared to a SSOG. Quasar finished in 110 days. I'm thinking the Dew will too
Bet this April is killer...I put a couple hundred aside already. ;)
We got married in Key Largo on 4/20....17 years ago. I'm anticipating a busy weekend...I put it into Greendot when I put the B-day money in. I don't want to even have to think to remember it then. I'm smart enough to anticipate my stupidity
:)

yeah....last 4/20 seriously rocked :)
Dew is growing just like Quasar....really fast. Head and shoulders above everyone else. Sativa looking leaves, Especially compared to a SSOG. Quasar finished in 110 days. I'm thinking the Dew will too
Bet this April is killer...I put a couple hundred aside already. ;)
We got married in Key Largo on 4/20....17 years ago. I'm anticipating a busy weekend...I put it into Greendot when I put the B-day money in. I don't want to even have to think to remember it then. I'm smart enough to anticipate my stupidity
:)

Hey Chopper.
That's so cool...married on 4/20. Can't be forgotten easily. I kind of did the same thing....married my past two ladies on the same day. That I can remember! I love the Dew. One very good strain. I'm out of her a the moment.
Buddy, I'm with you...smart enough....to remember to put some away.
Big time storm last night. Frog drowner...turtle floater. Talk with you soon.

Thanks OMM, new family is crazy busy doing that really its not really the growing, just lots of daddy duties no time to go on computer much, plus went back to work too so double whammy i haven't even got to upload pics of the indicas, kinda weird you know the Jack H that the garden shop guy gave me, well it turned out to be a male, can clones do that??? i wanted to keep a male to cross breed but it was way too early so i yanked it out before it polluted my grow. Glad you got to see some old fart growers, hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom