OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Honey, I am so glad I got in here before you *really* got to end this (I'm in the last 100 pages!).

:thumb: Congrats on another wonderful journal, OMM!!!:bravo: :welldone:

I didn't have time to catch up a lot, but do see you and THsea are getting setup for the next round and that you are getting a new computer! YES!!! You KNOW I will be dialed in for your next round. This is going to be YOUR YEAR, HONEY!!!!!

I will watch for the new journal link in your signature!!!

I SOOOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Hey there OldMedMan its been a long time i haven't kept up on no ones journal no Disrespect to anyone but its about time i get out of this fog and my head is in a better state WOW!!!!!! i can see a light at the end of the tunnel I am going on vacation hopefully it wont be long still about 6 months away but theirs hope so i got a lot of catching up to do take Care my Friend hope to get around to everybody and stay in touch

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Honey, I am so glad I got in here before you *really* got to end this (I'm in the last 100 pages!).

:thumb: Congrats on another wonderful journal, OMM!!!:bravo: :welldone:

I didn't have time to catch up a lot, but do see you and THsea are getting setup for the next round and that you are getting a new computer! YES!!! You KNOW I will be dialed in for your next round. This is going to be YOUR YEAR, HONEY!!!!!

I will watch for the new journal link in your signature!!!

I SOOOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Hey Granny Girl.
Sorry no Big Type and so on. That's why I'm replacing this computer. It's starting to have a mind of it's own. Well, since this in the closed journals, you can take your time catching up. I know your business is booming right now, so I know your strapped for time. Love you Granny Girl.

We are doing OK with Sisco in MOTM. Yahooo!

Hey there OldMedMan its been a long time i haven't kept up on no ones journal no Disrespect to anyone but its about time i get out of this fog and my head is in a better state WOW!!!!!! i can see a light at the end of the tunnel I am going on vacation hopefully it wont be long still about 6 months away but theirs hope so i got a lot of catching up to do take Care my Friend hope to get around to everybody and stay in touch

Hey there papatater! Man been thinking of you...wondering what's happening.
It's so good to hear from you! Good luck on your "vacation". May it be a short one! I would have been in a fog too! Many folks will be happy to see you.
I wish it all works out for you. Still can't believe why it happened. We just don't know those closest to us sometimes. Love you old Buddy!

Hello my dear friend, just popping in to check on things. I see you have wrapped another one up, congrats! I hope you and Ms. Jo are doing well, we are praying and thinking of ya'll daily! My wife says hello, she read some more of your other journal the other night, couldn't get away from it for a couple hours. The kids are doing great, our newborn is groing way too fast, someone once told me that she would steal my heart, and it is SO VERY true. I'm helpless when I see that smile, so beautiful like her momma!

Peace and God bless,
GT

Daughters rock, don't they GT?!

Hi OMM! :welldone: on another fantastic journal.

Thxs that really means alot im glad your still on here this 420 mag is sort of a healer to me because i only know a few who use been pretty private Hope you and yours are good waiting for your next journal :Namaste:

Thxs that really means alot im glad your still on here this 420 mag is sort of a healer to me because i only know a few who use been pretty private Hope you and yours are good waiting for your next journal :Namaste:

Hey Buddy. That's why we are here to help each other no matter what it is. Been there, done that too, so I know the feeling. You'll aways have a home here on 420!:high-five:

Jo and I are doing great!

i'll be on the lookout for the new journey! :thumb: i always follow even if i dont post much, :thumb: its always entertaining,educational, and fun, you run a great journal :Namaste:

Thanks BID !:thumb:
I know your there my friend....when somethings grabs you, you speak up. It will probably be a month or more before it's ready. See you then! :high-five:

Thanks Buddy.
:high-five:

Alright, I'll be honest with you. I knew you were going to say that about the Chocolope. I was thinking of you while taking her picture.:Namaste:
She's only a couple of days into flower and I think she is going to jump a bit more. I gave her a full plater of organics today.
All these girls are gulping nutes down. THsea surprised me with a visit today, so we watered and feed them em all.

:peace:

This journal looks amazing as usual. I'm along way behind been away for a bit. Do you use the bio buzz with your oc+ as I've been told it will cause burn hope all is ok with you.

Sending the best vibes I can find
Smooth

This journal looks amazing as usual. I'm along way behind been away for a bit. Do you use the bio buzz with your oc+ as I've been told it will cause burn hope all is ok with you.

Sending the best vibes I can find
Smooth

Hey Smooth1. :high-five:
No, I don't use them together OC+ has everything the plants need. I really cant give you a view on Bio Bizz either since many bad things happened in this journal.
It was domed from the start. This was the worst grow I've done. If you read the rest, you'll see why. There are a few good stories in it and some very good conversations about growing, so it wasn't a total loss.

Thought I hadn't seen you in a while...glad your back.:cheer:

Hey you, I thought you were done with this journal..lol it just keeps....going and going and going and... :geek:

If I lived on your island you'd have a hard time getting ME to leave your house..:circle-of-love:

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. :peace:

Hey Buddy! Not yet....it's the energizer grow...just keeps going!

Sorry Buddy...I'm superstitious.........I'll wait until it's official. To congratulate you.

Yep! Same reason I don't leave it much either.
:high-five:

Hey you, I thought you were done with this journal..lol it just keeps....going and going and going and... :geek:

If I lived on your island you'd have a hard time getting ME to leave your house..:circle-of-love:

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. :peace:

I will make sure this journal stay open myself and a bit of help from OMM if he will as it's legendry even if it's not what you wanted.

I am not even half way through and been reading in silence as I thought there was no one here.

Keep well
Smooth

I will make sure this journal stay open myself and a bit of help from OMM if he will as it's legendry even if it's not what you wanted.

I am not even half way through and been reading in silence as I thought there was no one here.

Keep well
Smooth

Thanks Smooth. It will be open for you for sure. It wasn't a total disaster......I smoke what I did get from it everyday. Let me know if you have any questions. Peace Brother. :high-five:

Hey OMM, long time no see, just saying hi, not gonna be going on here too much more, gonna finish my grow then take a long break, hope all is well with you and JO and the girls. aloha

Hey OMM, long time no see, just saying hi, not gonna be going on here too much more, gonna finish my grow then take a long break, hope all is well with you and JO and the girls. aloha

Hey my friend.:high-five:

That sounds good. Finish up and disappear for a long while. Got a stash to hold you for a long while, that's cool. Stop by sometimes to say "Hello".
Jo is doing great. She wanted Fish and Chips so we went out to eat for the first time at this Pub downtown...guess what? I ran into some old growers around my age. Was a good day. New friends,,,,old farts just like me.
Glad you stopped by. Gonna miss you! :Namaste:

Too many old farts lose their peers, before their run is done.
Mighty fine to share some time before fading into the Sun.

Amen Brother! All my friends from school when I was teaching are long gone.
Luckily I have two old friends from long ago that keep in contact will me. In fact one is reading my journals. Poor him. He's part of some of the stories I've told. I told him he was in it, so he's going to find out what I said about him. :high-five:

He was the only person that told me not to marry RS.......I should have listened!
:smokin:

These old local dudes seem cool. Both Med Card holders. We will see.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom