OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Thanks OMM, new family is crazy busy doing that really its not really the growing, just lots of daddy duties no time to go on computer much, plus went back to work too so double whammy i haven't even got to upload pics of the indicas, kinda weird you know the Jack H that the garden shop guy gave me, well it turned out to be a male, can clones do that??? i wanted to keep a male to cross breed but it was way too early so i yanked it out before it polluted my grow. Glad you got to see some old fart growers, hahaha.

Hi Buddy.
I had two boys early on, so know what you mean.Your in shock man! :thedoubletake:
Nice time off and wham. Reality!
I don't think so. It had to be a male clone. That's one I really don't know. Good question.

Yep, those guys brightened my day.:surf:

Just poppin' in to say high! Hope you are well, cool that you met some kindred spirits. Still stormy your way? Be well my friend! :)

Hi to you too X. :thumb:
It was fun talking to my peers, although they booze allot, which I don't do...I had to bob and weave to keep eye contact. :circle-of-love:

The dang storm stopped, turned around and is headed back! Gulp! Nice low temps though. You be well too my friend. :Namaste:

Sending good vibes for safety through the storm my friend!:Namaste:

Hi Thanks Quix! :high-five:

The storm is back, but not as bad as the first time. Kind of wish it would stay around for a while, my tent is in the 70s right now. The few girls I have in there in veg are eating it up. Half the tent will be a SOG this next grow, still waiting for all the parts to get here before I start. I have had time to really clean up my grow areas, so it's not all bad. Built 2 computers too. Doing all the things I've wanted to do but have put off because of continuous growing. Like a bit of a holiday. I'm sure you know what I mean. Take care Brother. I just love the sound of JillyBean! :thumb:

Aloha, my friend! Been gone for a few days and need to get caught up. Since I know a few days means about 20 pages in your journal, I'll get caught up a little later today, but did want to drop in and wish you & Jo well. Be good, Brother! :high-five:

Hi OMM,

I've been lurking for days waiting for the new journal info...my mind is drippin' with anticipation. I can't wait to hear about how you met Jo. And maybe more about your boys. anyway, just a note from the peanut gallery...hey to Jo

:passitleft:

Hi Thanks Quix! :high-five:

I just love the sound of JillyBean! :thumb:

Big fan of the SubCool and a lot of what he does.
I'm more a Jack The Ripper fan....(and all it's derivatives) Void...Vortex. They're all good.
****ummmm "Ms. Jilly" has some giant hands and feets....Sub was away for a stretch an' all....hahahahahahahahaha
Meathooks Bro.....
Just observin', is all hehehehehehehehe
:) Peace y'all
;)

Aloha, my friend! Been gone for a few days and need to get caught up. Since I know a few days means about 20 pages in your journal, I'll get caught up a little later today, but did want to drop in and wish you & Jo well. Be good, Brother! :high-five:

Hey Mr. Krip....... Nothing much going on in here right now. Actually been in your journal.....got a few questions answered there by the faithful in there. Helped a bunch. :thumb:

Jo and I are fine.....thank goodness! This day was a wild one. We knew the storm was coming back......but......it gained almost twice as much power. Where did it land? Right here and on the Marine Base....full force. I mean full force! About 4 or 5 this morning it hit with 60 80 mph winds and over an hour of hail...big hail. Hail in Hawaii? Yep. A funnel spout came on land a mile away from here messed up a few houses, bounced over a small mountain, turned into a twister and demolished a bunch of houses in Enchanted Lakes. it's over on the other side of the island now, wrecking more havock. The Marine base was hit hard too. Quite a day, all in all.

Jo and I are fine and feeling very lucky!! :high-five:

Hi OMM,

I've been lurking for days waiting for the new journal info...my mind is drippin' with anticipation. I can't wait to hear about how you met Jo. And maybe more about your boys. anyway, just a note from the peanut gallery...hey to Jo

:passitleft:

Hi My Good Friend! :high-five:
Jo Hi's Back at you. "The Journal" is not ready yet, been waiting for some of the parts of the SOG to get here. I have 5 or so girls in veg right now and I may just start it next week without the SOG and add it in later. The story of Jo will take a while to tell.....we met several times over a few months, however it was complicated by how things were at the time for both of us. Should be fun telling it. A bunch of mistaken thoughts by both of us.:circle-of-love: I love my crazy Lady! :love:

Big fan of the SubCool and a lot of what he does.
I'm more a Jack The Ripper fan....(and all it's derivatives) Void...Vortex. They're all good.
****ummmm "Ms. Jilly" has some giant hands and feets....Sub was away for a stretch an' all....hahahahahahahahaha
Meathooks Bro.....
Just observin', is all hehehehehehehehe
:) Peace y'all
;)

Hey My Buddy Chopper! :thumb:

The storm came back and hit us hard this time. We were very lucky. Sure glad we put a new roof on a few years back. It hit land right here this time. Gulp!

Buddy, I have some SubCool seeds, so soon as I get to them they'll be planted. Truthfully almost anything that has "Jack" in it's name is good stuff. Thank goodness for SubCool's stuff! Big hands and feet sounds good Chopper. :Namaste:

Peace to you too Brother! :hookah:

Hey OMM, glad to hear you got thru the worst of the storm. Another peanut gallery member waiting for the new beginning....Enjoy your holiday

Hey OMM, glad to hear you got thru the worst of the storm. Another peanut gallery member waiting for the new beginning....Enjoy your holiday

Thanks OG13.:high-five:

That was some storm. Next up is the debris coming from Japan. I'm sure you've seen that on the news. That should be fun.:smokin::smokin:

For Islands 3,000 miles from almost any where, we sure have our own strange problems.

Itching to start the new grow. It will be soon. :thumb:

Hey Mr. Krip....... Nothing much going on in here right now. Actually been in your journal.....got a few questions answered there by the faithful in there. Helped a bunch. :thumb:

Jo and I are fine.....thank goodness! This day was a wild one. We knew the storm was coming back......but......it gained almost twice as much power. Where did it land? Right here and on the Marine Base....full force. I mean full force! About 4 or 5 this morning it hit with 60 80 mph winds and over an hour of hail...big hail. Hail in Hawaii? Yep. A funnel spout came on land a mile away from here messed up a few houses, bounced over a small mountain, turned into a twister and demolished a bunch of houses in Enchanted Lakes. it's over on the other side of the island now, wrecking more havock. The Marine base was hit hard too. Quite a day, all in all.

Jo and I are fine and feeling very lucky!! :high-five:

WOW!!! :thedoubletake:

I'm glad you & Jo are OK!

It's amazing you were getting hail there, and combine that with high winds and what you've really got are cannonballs!

I'm in "hurrican alley" and have been through some pretty bad storm, so I know what mother nature can do when she's pissed off.

I assume you still have electric, since you're posting here, so hopefully things aren't too bad where you are.

Please stay safe!

WOW!!! :thedoubletake:

I'm glad you & Jo are OK!

It's amazing you were getting hail there, and combine that with high winds and what you've really got are cannonballs!

I'm in "hurrican alley" and have been through some pretty bad storm, so I know what mother nature can do when she's pissed off.

I assume you still have electric, since you're posting here, so hopefully things aren't too bad where you are.

Please stay safe!

Eye of the Dragon stuff. They say some of the hail was baseball size. Sure sounded like it.
That was the strange thing....the lights weren't effected at all. They usually go out easily.
I used to be a Ham Radio nut. Hurricane Inki took all my antennas and solar panels away. End of Ham Radio.
:smokin::smokin:

I know that your in the bullseye where you live too. Life in the tropics. Not about to leave though. Saw some in NJ when I lived there. The eye of the storm always gave me the creeps. :smokin:

Bright and sunny today. :high-five: I'll do my best, believe me! :surf:

Hi OMM,

So happy to hear y'all are safe and weathered the storm ok...best wishes always to you and yours...including THsea...where's he been lately?

Ya, I heard news about the Japan debris...what a small world we live in

Take care my friend, as always my thoughts are with you.

:circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

So happy to hear y'all are safe and weathered the storm ok...best wishes always to you and yours...including THsea...where's he been lately?

Ya, I heard news about the Japan debris...what a small world we live in

Take care my friend, as always my thoughts are with you.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Young Lady! :high-five:
We really felt lucky this time. Quite a bit damage in our little city. You don't want to be outside when coconuts are flying through the air. Most of the folks that live here have never seen hail. They were showing people who had saved some of it tonight on TV. Once in a life time stuff.

That rascal THsea is busy. He works for his Mom, goes to collage, and has a grow. He should be posting a few pictures tonight....if he doesn't space out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Made a Lemon pie w/a gram cracker crust. I was always the cook when the house was full of our kids and grandkids. The house was full back then. They are all over place now. One son maybe coiming out to live with us soon. I would love it! He's a workaholic type. Yea!.

See you soon my good friend. :love:

"You know?....."
"I can smell that from out here...."
(spoken in the tone a mom uses when warning a child of impending doom)
Considering we're standing in a paint room full of lovely solvents and things....
it is NOT an observation to be taken lightly.
The woman has the hearing of a bat and the olfactory skills of a Police Bloodhound.....
Just the same.... I'll take the warning to heart.
Time for FILTRATION I suppose.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY!!
***I think I spent less back when I was financing the Mexican takeover of N. Amerika***
The charcoal comes from Egyptian tombs....
the ducting comes directly from the ISS.....
the actual fans are constructed to operate in Nuclear Reactor cores, and are lubricated with a mix of Sperm whale oil and Harpy Eagle tears.
***It's a G.D. bathroom fart fan with a charcoal sleeve over the intake end!!!
400...500....$$$$800.00!!!!!
I must be missing something here....w-w-w-Wowzers!!!:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
hahahahahahahaha.....damnit man
They're only a foot tall and just starting to flower.....
this inside thing is different...fer sure
I'd no doubts you'd survive sir.....
ya live on a Volcano for Crissakes
What's some rain and hail?
Love ya Daddy-O
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

do room air purifiers work? like a Honeywell machine?.....They don't vent outdoors....venting is gonna be a challenge. The space is small...10'x10' or so. Any experience with these things? Some are pricey....again with the 800.00! :)
:thanks:

"You know?....."
"I can smell that from out here...."
(spoken in the tone a mom uses when warning a child of impending doom)
Considering we're standing in a paint room full of lovely solvents and things....
it is NOT an observation to be taken lightly.
The woman has the hearing of a bat and the olfactory skills of a Police Bloodhound.....
Just the same.... I'll take the warning to heart.
Time for FILTRATION I suppose.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY!!
***I think I spent less back when I was financing the Mexican takeover of N. Amerika***
The charcoal comes from Egyptian tombs....
the ducting comes directly from the ISS.....
the actual fans are constructed to operate in Nuclear Reactor cores, and are lubricated with a mix of Sperm whale oil and Harpy Eagle tears.
***It's a G.D. bathroom fart fan with a charcoal sleeve over the intake end!!!
400...500....$$$$800.00!!!!!
I must be missing something here....w-w-w-Wowzers!!!:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
hahahahahahahaha.....damnit man
They're only a foot tall and just starting to flower.....
this inside thing is different...fer sure
I'd no doubts you'd survive sir.....
ya live on a Volcano for Crissakes
What's some rain and hail?
Love ya Daddy-O
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Hey Chopper! Let me get up off the floor first, from laughing my ass off!

Man, it's in their genes. Jo can hear a mouse fart from 50 yards.

Jo and shopping malls and hospitals are great......she is stunned from all the different smells. She gets real uncomfortable. What a nose.
Shut that door the smell is awful! "They are just little plants" I say to the door.

Brother, you are right. Listen to her words. A small price to pay for filtering when you think of what it will be like if you don't filter. Easy choice.

Indoors in definitely different. Who knew?

Sounds like your taking to an idiot.....I do live close to a Volcano. I'm guilty!

Back
Top Bottom