OldMedman Goes Indoors

Hey OlMan, I see that the Critical+ is the biggest yielding up to date huh...I may have to order some seeds...I wonder if the auto Critical+ have a good return too?? I think I will go that route when I do order them, also Dinafem has a great deal if you buy their seeds right now, but I'm sure you already knew that...Well, I'm glad to be at the part where you got out of prison...But I think it gets a lot worse for some reason....Can't wait to find out.....Keep it green my friend...Talk again soon!:bravo:

Hey willoby my friend. :high-five:

Yep....and she looked like a little bush....but she really puts out....out side she would grow like crazy. It is a bit harsh....a vape helps with that. I will grow more of her for sure.
When the lady I grow for came over and smoker her...she took all I had. :yahoo:
It's good meds too.....this poor woman had to have many reconstruction surgeries for her face. Thanks again to a drunken husband. Sounds familiar Huh!
She's an old sweetie. What am I saying? She's younger than me! :thumb:

Your right, the story really gets worse for a while.

Hi Chopper! :)

My syrup is not like yours. It's the one on the far right reaching for the lights.
She sounds like my kind of smoke!:yummy:

Just starting to lay on the nutes for them....they are sucking it up. I'm in the frame of mind you were...who knows what they will do! I had the space ya know. :morenutes:

The Wild Thai will be a monster outside. Just a good good plant. Not selling any of her. :yahoo: Fact is I'm loading the vape with her right now! Even though she hits hard, you can get a lot done in a good up frame of mind.

Hey Man, thanks for all you tips about different strains you give me.....your always right....next grow will be a killer I hope...you will see many of your recommended strains, if it all goes well. Plans plans.:thanks: The next one will test my metal. :yummy:
Syrup was the "stretchiest" plant I've ever seen...no crap. Just sticks and fist sized budz.....almost no leaves at all, and 6in between branches. A crow could fly thru the middle of the plant and touch nothing. I want to grow it again sometime, just to see if it does that again. Really cool having NO trimming to do at all. Worthy trait to pass along...if that's possible.
Thai sounds like Utopia....hard hitting with out being completly debilitating.:yummy::yummy:
"Ride to work weed" in Chopper-speak
:)

Hey OMM, congrats on an excellent "first time" indoor grow. Great results and you learned a bunch too. Your autos could probably benefit from some more light intensity, now that the tent is empty.....bump up their yield. Don't let lights sit idle for long.

Syrup was the "stretchiest" plant I've ever seen...no crap. Just sticks and fist sized budz.....almost no leaves at all, and 6in between branches. A crow could fly thru the middle of the plant and touch nothing. I want to grow it again sometime, just to see if it does that again. Really cool having NO trimming to do at all. Worthy trait to pass along...if that's possible.
Thai sounds like Utopia....hard hitting with out being completly debilitating.:yummy::yummy:
"Ride to work weed" in Chopper-speak
:)

Hey Chopper, :)

I've been thinking all these girls would be easy to trim too. Would love to put them out in the sun.
The Thai is really nice and lasts a while too. She's curing really well. A month are so she will really something. She already is. :yummy:

Hey OMM, congrats on an excellent "first time" indoor grow. Great results and you learned a bunch too. Your autos could probably benefit from some more light intensity, now that the tent is empty.....bump up their yield. Don't let lights sit idle for long.

Hey Thanks OG13. :)

Well that's a possibility, need the tent for something else, but maybe I can move things around for while. I hate to crowd them all together and it would be crowded. This is one of the reasons I'm taking a bit of time off. I'll have to think it over and do what's best over all. Thanks for the idea. :thanks:

Another great grow and great journal, OMM! :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow and your stories! :thanks:

I can't wait to see the next grow!

So, what's your thoughts on growing indoors vs. outdoors, so far?

Another great grow and great journal, OMM! :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow and your stories! :thanks:

I can't wait to see the next grow!

So, what's your thoughts on growing indoors vs. outdoors, so far?

Hi Mr. Krip .....Thank you! :)

I like both ways of growing, if I had to pick one....it would be outdoors.

In doors is actually easier for me. Much less carrying things around. Everything you need is right there with you. Much less watering. That part I like, however my $800 light bill is a killer.

Here is a tease from the next grow....that's all I'm going to say about it.:yahoo:

DSCN31922.JPG

:yahoo:

Fabulous Harvests and great toke report Uncle O, It's on to the next chapter! :yummy:

Thanks Sisco. Like you said time to do the next chapter. :)

Hope you enjoy your pipe! :yahoo:

Was just talking to Woodsman. :thanks:

In doors is actually easier for me. Much less carrying things around. Everything you need is right there with you. Much less watering. That part I like, however my $800 light bill is a killer.

Here is a tease from the next grow....that's all I'm going to say about it.:yahoo:

DSCN31922.JPG

wow....getting serious this time around :bravo: You'll find each nicer than the first
My kind of selection right there.....Some fast finishers too. I predict this to be one of your favorite grows....
***mind the humidity on those ETs....
got me all excited now....this is a homerun grow buddy
***Think I'll go to the Aqualab site and buy some new glass to celebrate your upcoming stash :):thumb::yummy::thumb::bravo:

Off and running I see. No Vantage this time? Bummer. Got a strain in there I want, Chocope or whatever it's called. Couple local growers here claim to have crossed it with something. Whatever it was, they claim that Jack Here was coughing on it when He fell out on stage before he died. True? Don't ask me, I wasn't there. But I have seen what this grower in doing and he's got it dialed in perfect. His grow I mean. Well Pop's I hope the weeds are good and you have plenty to last till the next harvest. Keep em Green

Hi OMM,

What can I say that hasn't already been said...great harvest, great pictures, great story. I fell behind here for a week, when I came back I was 20 pages behind, I've spent the better part of 3 days now trying to catch up, I'm so impressed with the harvest OMM, truly a wonderful job :yahoo: I think you inspire us all.

Happy to see that all is well in your world, you feeling better, Jo, a little better...I like how you said she blames you for everything a while back, that whole conversation was real cute. Maybe the slippers will help the disposition.

And the whole thing about how some acts (drinking) can change everything in an instant...that's how I got in this wheelchair. My ex shot me, twice actually, once in the head and once in the spine. I got off lucky if you ask me, I could have been forever brain damaged, and instead I'm T2 para. It just makes you look at life differently for sure. No war stories here, but a story nontheless. I love yours...keep em coming.

What's the second part of the grow/journal? You've been kinda closed mouth about that through out. Or did I miss it somehow?

Have you looked in on my new journal? My white widow seedlings from my last hermied grow are looking pretty good, I hope they're females

Best to you and yours, always thinking of you and sending good vibes your way...be well

:bong:

Sqwheels, you are an amazing person in how you've adapted to all that you've been through, and I'm proud to know you - just had to share that. :)

Alcohol is and will always be a destructive drug - I have lost friends and family members due to stupidity relating to alcohol. When will we learn?

Da Haul

Sour Cream................................42g
Blueberry...................................78g
Frisian Dew................................42g
Critical+...................................114g
Bubblelicious...............................40g
Wild Thai...................................58g
Kandy Kush................................62g

Total.......................................378g........13.5 OZ :yahoo::yahoo:

A quick Smoke report. :bong:

Overall Potency Taste
Sour Cream...........................................................9....Light smoke with a hint of her Diesel heritage.

Frisian Dew.................................................................9.5....Spicy taste, hits hard. good stuff!

Critical+.....................................................................9... Harsh taste, but good.

Bubblelicious................................................................8.5 It really does have a sweet Bubblegum taste.

Wild Thai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,10 Smooth, Kicks like a mule! Reminds one of White Rhino or Northern Lights.

Kandy Kush.................................................................9 Kind of a lemony taste....very nice.

Blueberry.....................................................................5.........faint Blueberry taste and smell, no acidic taste at all. Nice.

:bravo::yahoo::thumb::welldone::nicethread::yummy:

Great recap and strain review my friend! :high-five:

Most of all, congrats on an amazing first indoor grow and some awesome meds from the sounds of it. :yummy:

Hey OlMan, I see that the Critical+ is the biggest yielding up to date huh...I may have to order some seeds...I wonder if the auto Critical+ have a good return too?? I think I will go that route when I do order them, also Dinafem has a great deal if you buy their seeds right now, but I'm sure you already knew that...Well, I'm glad to be at the part where you got out of prison...But I think it gets a lot worse for some reason....Can't wait to find out.....Keep it green my friend...Talk again soon!:bravo:

Willoby, just thought I'd throw this out there - if you are looking for a good auto strain, I just grew a Big Bang Auto that was 4.7z, and a really strong, amazing tasting strain. Great medicinal bud, too. For what it's worth, I saw another one grown on a different site that was also over 4z I believe. I can't recommend it highly enough if you are looking for a good auto... Check out the link to my grow journal on it if you want. Hope you don't mind me throwing out a recommendation! :)

DSCN31922.JPG

OMM -

Love the strain choices - I'm really excited about my Chocolope, and I love the other strains you've got there. Grapefruit Kush is another one I really want to grow. Really nice choices buddy - no B.S. I love 'em all! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom